Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Weber doesn't even use stainless.  Rent a grills until you eclipse $1000 or so

I love mine. Cooks very nice meat, and does what I want it to, while getting nice and hot for a good sear.

Granted I spent over $1000 on it.

J

A friend brought up an interesting topic. During the job interview should you dominate like an alpha or be more submissive? Kind of threw me for a loop because I've never even thought of or heard of such a topic. I'm going to think on it for a bit, right after this Greek yogurt cup...

Speaking of interviews, I've been at the weirdest interview ever. My resume was forwarded by a high-school and college friend (he taught me a ton of programming) and at the interview all the employees, 7 total, gathered around me and wanted to hear what I had to say. We got through a ton of topics and they also had information about my car audio obsession and backhoe experience laugh.png

You have car audio experience? In a backhoe?

I have a wee bit of experience in a backhoe. Simple, don't install anything :lol:

How would i go about refusing the offer while leaving the door open for future opportunities? It's a small company, 7 people in this location.

How would i go about refusing the offer while leaving the door open for future opportunities? It's a small company, 7 people in this location.

Usually the truth works.  Why aren't you interested?

I can clarify for you though Matt. You are being an Alpha by asking questions which amusingly is almost like letting others take control of the conversation in their mind when the reality is completely the opposite. Humans are creatures. Have to please them emotionally.

I love it when I ask more questions at an interview and they answer me more.

:-D

Thats how my interview for med school went. I thought I nailed it but unfortunately im still waiting to be accepted :(

qIt3ajH.jpg

In celebration of MN having gay marriage... We present....... The Rainbow Collection.

I can clarify for you though Matt. You are being an Alpha by asking questions which amusingly is almost like letting others take control of the conversation in their mind when the reality is completely the opposite. Humans are creatures. Have to please them emotionally.

I love it when I ask more questions at an interview and they answer me more.

:-D

Thats how my interview for med school went. I thought I nailed it but unfortunately im still waiting to be accepted :(

Fuck. Teachers are one group you want to.be humble around. Doctor teachers..... I cannot even fathom the god complex. I'm sure you did fine. I would have a tough time in that interview

I'm stoked, pretty well planned out my amplifier/processor/wiring layout for my trunk within about an hour and started working on it.

I know this sounds like a simple task, but it usually takes me the better part of two days just to plan how I want to lay everything out because I'm a perfectionist and run through just about every possible option before deciding on something I like.

This time I thunked up a great plan on my first "try". I still have some thinking to do about how fancy I want to get. But the main layout is done in my head, and that's the major hurdle.

Is this in the RM or did you find another vehicle?

Roadmaster

Today's agenda

- pay vet bill

- new shoes belt tie and shirt

- get suit to cleaners

- work someplace in there

J

I'm stoked, pretty well planned out my amplifier/processor/wiring layout for my trunk within about an hour and started working on it.

I know this sounds like a simple task, but it usually takes me the better part of two days just to plan how I want to lay everything out because I'm a perfectionist and run through just about every possible option before deciding on something I like.

This time I thunked up a great plan on my first "try". I still have some thinking to do about how fancy I want to get. But the main layout is done in my head, and that's the major hurdle.

Is this in the RM or did you find another vehicle?

Roadmaster

When is said install to be complete.

Where'd you get that photo of my wife?  

tumblr_mmp59tp1nl1qdoxp5o1_500.jpg

Very nice.

Yum

For now I don't know the pay difference. 

Cons

1. small vs large firm = a bit more stress but since it's an internal product it is still less than outsourcing. 

2. Downtown location vs 5 minutes away. I'd have to pedal ~20 minutes to work. 

Pros

1. Working with very talented people

2. Working in the automotive realm and being the only one with a strong understanding of the technical field = opportunity for growth. 

If the pay difference is more than $300 the distance is not a problem.  

One caliper is on, spinning freely, good clearance. Now I need to learn to use the flaring tool for new brake lines. 

For now I don't know the pay difference. 

Cons

1. small vs large firm = a bit more stress but since it's an internal product it is still less than outsourcing. 

2. Downtown location vs 5 minutes away. I'd have to pedal ~20 minutes to work. 

Pros

1. Working with very talented people

2. Working in the automotive realm and being the only one with a strong understanding of the technical field = opportunity for growth. 

If the pay difference is more than $300 the distance is not a problem.  

I hope that 300$ is a bi-weekly at least and not a monthly.  

tumblr_mmp59tp1nl1qdoxp5o1_500.jpg

Too skinny for me, but I'd still play.