Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Just stay away from shit with no value, like tater chips. Or Twinkies etc.

Med school is a bitch. It's all who you know not what you know.

If someone is healthy and makes "healthy" food their choice for 50% or so of their food, eating less than perfect choices are no big deal.

Eat ribeye, and cheese all fuggin day. Egg bake with creme not milk.

Milk shakes too.

So far today:

biryani rice (healthy)

two bananas + half jar nutella

rice pudding

protein shake

two chicken pot pies (frozen processed shit)

applesauce

juice

sardines

carne con chile

Well, I found out my application to LSU NO med school was rejected today. It sucks, but i talked to my research professor and i can do a masters in the next year and reapply for MD/PhD so at least i have a plan...

On a lighter and more positive note, one more year for LSU football and tailgating LOL

You better start interning with a alumni MD if you wanna have a chance of getting accepted.

Wont have time, its going to be difficult to get my masters in 1 year. Im going to apply to many other programs and hopefully I can get a full ride. My gpa and MCAT are good so thats straight. I need to schedule an appointment with  the admissions committee to see why i didnt get it in.

I found your problem. smile.png

Seriously though I hope it all works out in the end. Heard Mcat is a bitch, so that's good to do well on.

Thanks man, now i need to prepare for the GRE that i scheduled today and am taking next thursday LOL. They sure didnt give me much time hahaha

Ouch. Just looked up the GRE, and it looks like a bunch of bullshit. :lol:

Med school is a bitch. It's all who you know not what you know.

I'll fuck my way to the top if I have to.

Good luck, you'll soon find out its not what you know, it's who you know. Especially dealing in a crowded field.

I'll give you some advice trod: It's not about what you know, but who you know.

Sorry I had to. :rofl:

Third time is a charm, this is the fucking hop, there's your definition!

Y'all can all kiss my ass I'm going to smd

I thought i new some pretty important people, but i guess i thought wrong lmao. Either way if my plan for the next year is fulfilled then i should be in a very good position to do what i want, which is clinical research. Just have to move forward sonic.gif 

Thats whats awesome about this place, i can post something completely irrelevant and get yall smart ass opinions :D

How many years for MD?

Our chemist studied for his PHD for like 6 years.

Lulz.

On a side note you should get some board space there and pimp out the new drivers when they're out.

You are invited to my pants party.

what time are they open?

It's like 7 11. Not always doing business, but always open.

what time are they open?

Must get a lot of passerby's then

Lulz.

On a side note you should get some board space there and pimp out the new drivers when they're out.

I'm gonna whore'em everywhere.

I thought i new some pretty important people, but i guess i thought wrong lmao. Either way if my plan for the next year is fulfilled then i should be in a very good position to do what i want, which is clinical research. Just have to move forward sonic.gif 

I'm gonna start bugging you about the ins and outs to everything in a year or so. I'm looking at a BS in biochem and BS in MCB then decide if I want to continue on.

In my chem class this girl is double majoring in the same fields as me, so I told her I'm going to sign up for every single one of her classes for the next four years, ROFL.

Well I turned in about 90% of my stuff. Now to clean one thing again, and find the rest. Some I sadly know I just do not have.

On the plus side, out of here in under a month.

J

Good news or not so much?

I'm gonna start bugging you about the ins and outs to everything in a year or so. I'm looking at a BS in biochem and BS in MCB then decide if I want to continue on.

In my chem class this girl is double majoring in the same fields as me, so I told her I'm going to sign up for every single one of her classes for the next four years, ROFL.

LMAO, I sort of did that with a buddy i graduated high school with. We both went into biochem and he always figured out his schedule before me so i just copied it haha.

But if you want some info on a BS in Biochem ill be glad to help, plus i should have a fresh perspective compared to some since i just got my degree this month lol.

what time are they open?
Must get a lot of passerby's then

They think they just come in to look, but everyone leaves with a double gulp.

Lulz.

I'm gonna whore'em everywhere.

You make the moofers?

Giant pimple popped up on the side of my nose. It's partially blocking the airway through that nostril and putting pressure on my sinus cavity. Taking bets now on how far I can shoot the pus when I pop it.