Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Can someone tell me the point of this thread? Because I am lost lol.

We've solved the answer to world peace twice in here, it just gets lost in the mix.

Also AIDS, cancer, and the meaning of life.

My new fucking hair cut?

Jagar bombz!

PROTEIN POWDER

Speaking of protein powder, UPS needs to update its tracker faster. Stills says Manifest Pickup. Or I'm just retarded. Could be either.

Y'all can all kiss my ass I'm going to smd

Lulz.

On a side note you should get some board space there and pimp out the new drivers when they're out.

I'm gonna whore'em everywhere.

You make the moofers?

No I get Chinese children to make them.  I just assemble them.  I let them do all the hard work.

The ihop isnt letting me quote for some reason 
dembeats: the GRE is the graduate record examinations. I need to take it in order to be accepted in the graduate program at LSU so i can do my masters. 
Quentin: MD is normally 4 years but its going to take 6 for me to do MD/PhD. Thats where you do 2 years of med school, then get your PhD in the next 2 years and finally finish the last 2 years of med school afterwards.
Right now im trying to squeeze a 2 year masters into 1 year, its gonna be a shit ton of work if lol. My supervising professor of my lab recommended i try this since it will give me an impressive resume when applying for MD/PhD next year. Im going to be working on a new project soon that we hope to write a published paper on. If all goes well i should be the second author on it. That will certainly help also.

Sounds like you got ur shit together.  Other Md's/ Phd's in your family ?

Finally get to go home tomorrow.

If anyone is traveling thru La/ Tx line and have time to stop at Sulphur, DONT its a shit hole

You are invited to my pants party.

what time are they open?
It's like 7 11. Not always doing business, but always open.
Must get a lot of passerby's then

They think they just come in to look, but everyone leaves with a double gulp.

Make sure they don't choke now

Sounds like you got ur shit together.  Other Md's/ Phd's in your family ?

Nope, my family is full of MD's (Grandpa, Dad, brother, cousin) but no MD/PhD's. My dad always wanted to do research but he didnt have all of the same opportunities i have since he is from Guatemala and got his MD there. He loves medicine but also has a passion for pure science which has been passed on to me fortunately. Hopefully i will be able to achieve my goals of becoming a doctor/scientist.

Giant pimple popped up on the side of my nose. It's partially blocking the airway through that nostril and putting pressure on my sinus cavity. Taking bets now on how far I can shoot the pus when I pop it.

Realistically? If you are 6 feet tall I would bet 5 feet.

Y'all can all kiss my ass I'm going to smd

Lulz.

On a side note you should get some board space there and pimp out the new drivers when they're out.

I'm gonna whore'em everywhere.
You make the moofers?
No I get Chinese children to make them. I just assemble them. I let them do all the hard work.

Smart. My buddy does that with furniture.... Only he doesn't even assemble, ship or do anything but collect checks.

Sounds like you got ur shit together. Other Md's/ Phd's in your family ?

Nope, my family is full of MD's (Grandpa, Dad, brother, cousin) but no MD/PhD's. My dad always wanted to do research but he didnt have all of the same opportunities i have since he is from Guatemala and got his MD there. He loves medicine but also has a passion for pure science which has been passed on to me fortunately. Hopefully i will be able to achieve my goals of becoming a doctor/scientist.

Go for it bro!

If I could restructure my past life I would be a research scientists today. I fell into work and found I am good at sales and management without trying hard. Then I tried hard at it and found it pays well if you try hard. Makes me happy to be good at something but I'm more passionate about learning than I am at success right now.

Slowly as I settle I find success makes me happy and is easy, but I often feel I gave up on a too much.

Managed a good three feet or so.

Glory hole behind the barn at the corn maze?

It's called a metaphor. It's secret. That's why it's called metaphor. That's what metaphor means. Secret.

....hmmmm behind the boat house you will show them your dark secret.

:takepix:

KkBM9N1.jpg

Think she peed in the urinal?

Edited by nem

Managed a good three feet or so.

Hurt so good?

Didn't hurt a bit

Good news or not so much?

Both. Missing some shit that If I cannot come up with by Monday afternoon I may have to pay for (total of about 150 dollars), and I am in a bit of a time crunch as I will be on the road out of here the 20th of June as of now. Laundry, getting the Ex's shit in storage for her before I go, and shit there of, all while working most of the days.

On the plus side I'll be in FL by the 4th of July (hopefully), the bird is at the auction place for Saturday's event too. With the looks of the other cars sitting there, I believe I can get what my minimum is before I go. If not then I am unsure what I'll do. Also getting to stop in CO for some more ink from our own Jared.

J

Speaking of protein powder, UPS needs to update its tracker faster. Stills says Manifest Pickup. Or I'm just retarded. Could be either.

I have 5.5lbs of "whey protein concentrate - high grade" from True Nutrition unopened if you or anyone else wants it--just pay shipping.

I thought i new some pretty important people, but i guess i thought wrong lmao. Either way if my plan for the next year is fulfilled then i should be in a very good position to do what i want, which is clinical research. Just have to move forward sonic.gif 

I'm gonna start bugging you about the ins and outs to everything in a year or so. I'm looking at a BS in biochem and BS in MCB then decide if I want to continue on.

In my chem class this girl is double majoring in the same fields as me, so I told her I'm going to sign up for every single one of her classes for the next four years, ROFL.

LMAO, I sort of did that with a buddy i graduated high school with. We both went into biochem and he always figured out his schedule before me so i just copied it haha.

But if you want some info on a BS in Biochem ill be glad to help, plus i should have a fresh perspective compared to some since i just got my degree this month lol.

Sweet. Probably be a while until I'm actually "in the shit." :D

Both. Missing some shit that If I cannot come up with by Monday afternoon I may have to pay for (total of about 150 dollars), and I am in a bit of a time crunch as I will be on the road out of here the 20th of June as of now. Laundry, getting the Ex's shit in storage for her before I go, and shit there of, all while working most of the days.

On the plus side I'll be in FL by the 4th of July (hopefully), the bird is at the auction place for Saturday's event too. With the looks of the other cars sitting there, I believe I can get what my minimum is before I go. If not then I am unsure what I'll do. Also getting to stop in CO for some more ink from our own Jared.

J

I spent last July 4th in Fl myself. Jacksonville

J

I spent last July 4th in Fl myself. Jacksonville

I should be spending it just outside of Tampa in Treasure Island.

J

Decided to stop being a career college student. It's time to apply myself and get a degree!

I have 5.5lbs of "whey protein concentrate - high grade" from True Nutrition unopened if you or anyone else wants it--just pay shipping.

I'll take it :)