Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Everyone ok from your trip? ER trips are never good.

Torn intestine in three places including a really good rip. :(

Alive and kicking, sore as hell, and still in Thief River Falls with his girlfriend. Stupid fluke of a fall too. Maybe going 10 mph and the snow just fell out from underneath the machine, he tried to ride it out and it rolled him into a street sign. Sled missed the sign, his stomach caught it and bent it the fuck over.

Man, I had a buddy die in an eerily similar fashion, albeit it involved a 4 wheeler and Damn bear invisible guid wire. He bled out during one of his surgeries. I hope no issues arise with your buddy.

Concrete floors are a bitch monkey on joints

Climbing on machinery probability does not help either.

I'm with you on that one. Kinda getting sick of it.

4FCBA14E-7B30-4E4D-93E9-01397029E2C8-307

Unless it's a pair of sofa cushions

Torn intestine in three places including a really good rip. sad.png

Alive and kicking, sore as hell, and still in Thief River Falls with his girlfriend. Stupid fluke of a fall too. Maybe going 10 mph and the snow just fell out from underneath the machine, he tried to ride it out and it rolled him into a street sign. Sled missed the sign, his stomach caught it and bent it the fuck over.

Man, I had a buddy die in an eerily similar fashion, albeit it involved a 4 wheeler and Damn bear invisible guid wire. He bled out during one of his surgeries. I hope no issues arise with your buddy.

He just got released!  All is well.

fuck me.. i just drilled a huge fucking hole in my trunk floor that is in the wrong spot....

ehh.gif

fuck me.. i just drilled a huge fucking hole in my trunk floor that is in the wrong spot....

Sounds like something I would do...

i think i may just save my self alot of trouble,.  see if you can follow me here..

two batteries  on each side of my trunk.......  my amp in the center, my distro block in the center....

i have a frame ground... im going to run my frame ground to my distro block. my amp to my distro block.. then just run wires from my distro block to the batteries too.... so everything is just ggrounded thru the block....

as aposed to grounding each battery to the frame at the battery location and running a wire to the distro block...

follow me?

At least it's not the gas tank

i think i may just save my self alot of trouble,.  see if you can follow me here..

two batteries  on each side of my trunk.......  my amp in the center, my distro block in the center....

i have a frame ground... im going to run my frame ground to my distro block. my amp to my distro block.. then just run wires from my distro block to the batteries too.... so everything is just ggrounded thru the block....

as aposed to grounding each battery to the frame at the battery location and running a wire to the distro block...

follow me?

I did the same in my GN, a 4/0 frame ground and all else was 1/0.

i have 4 runs of 1/0 welding lead.. so that should work then.. :D

Torn intestine in three places including a really good rip. :(

Ouch!

The headlights look good.

Honestly the best deal is a used Porshe Cayenne Turbo. You can pick them up for high 20's to mid 30's. I'm talking one that snickered 100k. The motors are bullet proof also

That was my other option when I bought my car. Problem is they haven't depreciated a 1$ since Dec 2010. Stupid I didn't buy one. Now the new ones fetch way too much dough to be on the drawing board when my lease is up in Dec sad.png
.....this kind of surprises me. When I first started looking into vehicles, I liked the cayenne. But they took Porche from the #1-2 spot for reliable, to one of the worst. All due to chilli pepper issues.
What surprises me is your post. When I was shopping they were still number 1. I see some not so positive news now though.

It was my #1 go to pick until I read all the problems. Same with the one 996 I fell in love with. Just about the only year to have a problem....

Torn intestine in three places including a really good rip. sad.png

He just got released!  All is well.

Wow, glad he is ok.

The headlights look good.

Honestly the best deal is a used Porshe Cayenne Turbo. You can pick them up for high 20's to mid 30's. I'm talking one that snickered 100k. The motors are bullet proof also

That was my other option when I bought my car. Problem is they haven't depreciated a 1$ since Dec 2010. Stupid I didn't buy one. Now the new ones fetch way too much dough to be on the drawing board when my lease is up in Dec sad.png
.....this kind of surprises me. When I first started looking into vehicles, I liked the cayenne. But they took Porche from the #1-2 spot for reliable, to one of the worst. All due to chilli pepper issues.
What surprises me is your post. When I was shopping they were still number 1. I see some not so positive news now though.

It was my #1 go to pick until I read all the problems. Same with the one 996 I fell in love with. Just about the only year to have a problem....

What years?