Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Fuck.  Looks like my winter is over.  Supposed to get some snow Monday while I am in CA, but then hit 40's before I return.  I "could" sneak away for a night ride this weekend, but my wife is out of town which means I need to do something with the boys and that sounds like a bumble fuck for a 50mi outing.

Taking the boys out on the sled sounds fun to me. smile.png

Tanner isn't even 2...

Don't they make a carrier of some type?

Ha.  Sure, but I wouldn't subject some I hate to those.  I live in the city where nearly half the snowmobiles in the state of MN are registered.  About an hour after the groomer comes by we have 1-2' moguls littered throughout the trail.  You can either take them at 5mph and shake the shit out of yourself or hit them at 50+ and skip.  You can imagine what I prefer.  Neither would be fun in a tow behind carriage.  There is one up at the farm and there the grooming holds so it is okay, but not near me.

That and of course yesterday I had to cross open water to get to the restaurant.  They will never do that with me, nor see me do it.

Fuck.  Looks like my winter is over.  Supposed to get some snow Monday while I am in CA, but then hit 40's before I return.  I "could" sneak away for a night ride this weekend, but my wife is out of town which means I need to do something with the boys and that sounds like a bumble fuck for a 50mi outing.

Tanner isn't even 2...

Ha.  Sure, but I wouldn't subject some I hate to those.  I live in the city where nearly half the snowmobiles in the state of MN are registered.  About an hour after the groomer comes by we have 1-2' moguls littered throughout the trail.  You can either take them at 5mph and shake the shit out of yourself or hit them at 50+ and skip.  You can imagine what I prefer.  Neither would be fun in a tow behind carriage.  There is one up at the farm and there the grooming holds so it is okay, but not near me.

That and of course yesterday I had to cross open water to get to the restaurant.  They will never do that with me, nor see me do it.

Well then I bet they both like sushi and want to hang with dad. :)

Tanner isn't even 2...

Bungee cords.

Tanner isn't even 2...

Well then I bet they both like sushi and want to hang with dad. smile.png

Of course. :)  Thought about taking them up to the farm to play.  They love that and of course I could go for a night rip.  Just weighing what will give me better quality time with them and trying not to let the end of the winter influence me too much.

Tanner isn't even 2...

Bungee cords.

It isn't impossible:

Nice video!

Grocer had pork butts on sale yesterday. Bastards.

I love the smell of cherry and pecan in the morning

I love the smell of cherry and pecan in the morning

COming from the egg!

Probably going to disappear into DC tomorrow.  Have to get away for a night before I start choking people out in random fits of rage.

Actually don't.  Just video tape the choking.  Sounds like better stress relief to me.

Actually don't.  Just video tape the choking.  Sounds like better stress relief to me.

Erica already booked us at the W next to the White House, and we have reservations at the BLT.  Between hair cut in the morning, picking up the p5 from the shop with work done, taking the RX8 to another shop to have the exhaust done, and doing up DC right for a night.  Preparing myself for a $1k minimum day.

That was sarcasm.  Have fun at the W

Is Aaron Clinton gonna have to choke a bitch?

baller

Yeah right, you should see how cheap I live day to day.

I know you live big on that pea protein.

Yeah, that ish adds up, two big scoops everyday!

baller

Yeah right, you should see how cheap I live day to day.

Don't let him fool you. ;)

Have a good time Aaron.

Yum!