Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I just ripped the doors off an Acura TL-S in a turn. He was halfway into the turn before I knew we was racing.

He knew he lost after the end of the turn.

Buahahaha

Water coming out of the cold tap is at 85F. No wonder the gas bill has been so low the past couple months, :lol2:.

Bodyweight deadlifts 'till your legs give out FTW

Would really like to be finishing up my stereo right now, but my laptops battery won't hold a charge so I have to leave it plugged into the wall. I believe this is causing some grounding related issues. And for the life of me I can't find a fucking laptop to borrow. My daughter doesn't remember the admin password to hers so she can't install any new software. Mother in laws is windows 8 and I can't find the drivers I need for my mobilepre. Sister and dad don't have one. 2 days I could have been working on finishing this, or atleast verifying that it's the power cable causing the issues. Such a simple task, just can't fucking make it happen.

Maybe I can find a cheaply on craigslist? I don't know what else to do. I might have found a battery online but will take 2 weeks to arrive.

I'm guessing the daughter's laptop is win7?

If so,

burn a live cd of any linux distro. boot the computer off the live cd, go to c:\windows\system32\, rename sethc.exe to _sethc.exe, copy cmd.exe and paste it with a new name "sethc.exe"

restart the computer without the linux cd, boot windows, when you get to the login screen hit the shift key a bunch of times. If you've ever accidentally hit the shift key a few times you'll know this annoying box pops up about sticky keys, just some annoying windows bullshit. Well now instead of that box popping up a command prompt will run. type in "net user usernamehere password" and hit enter. Now you can login to the account with the password: "password." If you feel so inclined navigate back to the system32 folder, delete sethc.exe and rename _sethc.exe back to sethc.exe, though at that point you'll be tired and probably think "fuck it."

There's more ways to reset the password I'm sure, but that's the only one I know off the top of my head.

And now I have to organize and make 22 million files manageable--fawk.

I'm guessing the daughter's laptop is win7?

She has a Mac. No idea what version of OS, and she doesn't know either. She doesn't know how to figure it out and neither do I

Pap at our local steam show, we always take 3 of his tractors over.

http://www.nittanyantique.org/

Pappennscave2014.jpg

The guys here rearly sell anything. My pap has every car, truck, and tractor he has ever owned.

Size perspective, pap is hunch back and still measures 6'7" tall.

On of the few guys I have seen pics of carrying 2 jap rifles after the bombs were dropped and the stocks were several inches above the ground.

Back in the day when you were allowed to have a war prize.

On of the few guys I have seen pics of carrying 2 jap rifles after the bombs were dropped and the stocks were several inches above the ground.

Back in the day when you were allowed to have a war prize.

Would of been nice if they let that tradition continue.

J

The only brand he has ever owned, except for a Dodge Brothers from the 20's.