Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

64 ounces of coffee would be pretty lethal to most people.

I have polished off a growler of cold press in a day however.

Tried to shoot my enbrel into my thigh fat to change it up.

Ouch.

I think I scratched my quad. Ouchies.

:-(

64 ounces of coffee would be pretty lethal to most people.

I have polished off a growler of cold press in a day however.

I'd be arrested at that point for appearing to be under the influence of speed or the alike.

I need a 1"x1"x 2.5"+ (if it is way longer I can trim it, but have some space) piece of tube that is boxed on the ends.  I want to rivet an oil caddy to my sled.  Would allow me to rivet from both sides and not have a rubbing surface.  I could get away with skinnier or slightly larger as well.  Can find all sorts of square tube, but none that is capped.  Considering it is to mount an $8 oil caddy I don't really want to pay someone to weld me something.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-1-Square-Tubing-Plastic-Plugs-1-Inch-End-Cap-Fits-14-20-Gauge-1-x1-/131267143493?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e9021a745

Thanks, needed to rivet it to it and have it hold a quart of oil about 1" from my brake disc and 2" from my exhaust pipe.  Amusingly I used a galvanized outlet box I cut to fit. :P

Appreciate you peaking though!

PS, finding a place that puts the date they roast their coffee on it takes your coffee to the next level.

MIDst be less than 14.days

In was fine with 21 days but it was pushing it. I also was going through a bag in that amount of time so it was easy to try and justify lol

PS, finding a place that puts the date they roast their coffee on it takes your coffee to the next level.

In was fine with 21 days but it was pushing it. I also was going through a bag in that amount of time so it was easy to try and justify lol

About day 10 I start to see serious degradation, by 2 weeks I want to throw it away.  Depends on the humidity and temp in my house and I am sure the beans themselves.

About day 10 I start to see serious degradation, by 2 weeks I want to throw it away. Depends on the humidity and temp in my house and I am sure the beans themselves.

Not sure how much it helps but I used a can that you could seal to the beans but it still let's the gases out.

Here is how you fix everything.

#1 calm down. Everything is better than ok. Bills are paid and you are not some fuckface.

#2 decide what you want, type it, or write it, and keep a copy close by. I have my short medium and long term goals in my briefcase. If you don't write it down and look at it, you probably won't see change.

#3 allow yourself baby steps. $10/hour is not beneath you. It a not $10/hour either. It's folding jeans in a retail setting while training to tell others to do it. The manager at the buckle from the Mall of Americal was grossing nearly $100k a year. Under him I made $3.25 per hour. I got the extra .25 per hour because I interviewed like a fucking champion and had a good resume. I busted my Ass, drank coffee and sold a fuckload of denim. I left as one of the top sales people in the company because I put just got up and did it. Paid attention to my mistakes, and always tried new ways to make it better. That $3.25/hour was my best paying job in both real dollars and experience until I started selling beds. $10/hour isn't beneath anyone.

#4 now that you have your goals written down and you have created momentum by doing something to make a bit of $$$, start planning steps and making your goals smaller. Start big, then whiddle them down into steps. You can't do this part until you have momentum though. You need reality of momentum and work to help you pace and decide your baby steps.

#5 start crossing off things as you do them. This will make you feel better than anything you have ever done. It is literally the strongest dopamine release you can give yourself.

Thank you. This is honestly the best advice I have gotten in a long time.

J

Love the momentum analogy Matt.

J, If everyone is in good health and has a roof and food, what more can you ask for?

Life is like the lottery, if you don't play, you can't win. Nothing in life is a guarantee.

Very true. I just try to continuously raise the bar, and improve my situation. I have always believed that if you are not growing you are dying.

J

See you all in a week!

Gotta put the world away for a bit.

Another cruise?????

Yes sir that was #10 for the wife and I.

Anything happen while I was gone?

Up in my summer home town on the company dime.  Funny feeling.

No reason for ANY business besides tourism to be up here.

Took the job in Illinois. Starting on the 13th. might be tough to find an apartment in 2 weeks, yolo 

Congrats ! ! ! 

NEVER SKIP LEG DAY COMRADE

YAY COMRADE ! 

Speaking of leg-day, there's this guy in the gym, HUGE arms but on leg-day he's pathetic :)