Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I would much rather have nice high tooth count ratchets and any old socket than the other way.  

High tooth count ratchets are fun. 

Thanks guys.

The resume just made a huge jump.

Congrats Matt ! !!

How Wolves Change Rivers:

Awesome video :) 

Phew, serious work on the SPL meter going on. SRS BSNS :D

Miata questions again...

I need to work under the car to fix the rust and I've thought about tipping the car over like this:

CCM000151175795081.jpg

I imagine that if I drain all fluids and remove the battery it should be safe :) 

m

:mrspam:

Edited by Aaron Clinton

It came too fast, I couldn't fully enjoy it.

hsughexile.gif

:mrspam:

Edited by Aaron Clinton

Bump in spammers.

Finally got Helga to loose move sideways.

Woot!

She goes back to BMW tomorrow for new brakes, oil, everything.

Amped up.

Gotta put new rear axle seals in the 61 tomorrow for the trip to the Hershey show.

Woot!

Amped up.

Apparently I need to teach you how to drive properly.

Gotta put new rear axle seals in the 61 tomorrow for the trip to the Hershey show.

'61?  Did I miss something here?

'61?  Did I miss something here?

My FIL's 61 Furry. I will post some pic for you guys as I do it tomorrow.

The mighty Toyota Tacoma has been taken down a peg by a nasty little issue with the leaf spring suspension. Apparently it's liable to "fracture due to stress and corrosion," which can mean a pointy piece of metal will repeatedly ram into your truck's gas tank and spill its contents all over the road.

The voluntary recall is applies to 2005-2011 Tacoma 4x4 and PreRunner trucks, approximating 690,000 vehicles all up. Toyota says they're mailing out warnings to owners, and dealerships will "remedy the condition" for free.

Edited by Penguin4x4

Matt and Sean the only down side to a real lens made of glass and metal is lens condensation. My cheaper lens cleared up quickly, but this new one took a good 30 minutes.

So about an hour before I went out to shoot I would but my camera bag on the deck to get it up to the outside temp. The photographers on the ship told my that was common and they have a special room just for their equipment to minimize it for them.

The mighty Toyota Tacoma has been taken down a peg by a nasty little issue with the leaf spring suspension. Apparently it's liable to "fracture due to stress and corrosion," which can mean a pointy piece of metal will repeatedly ram into your truck's gas tank and spill its contents all over the road.

The voluntary recall is applies to 2005-2011 Tacoma 4x4 and PreRunner trucks, approximating 690,000 vehicles all up. Toyota says they're mailing out warnings to owners, and dealerships will "remedy the condition" for free.

I have seen that happen to a friends, easy fix and while we were at it, we put real Bilstein's on it.

If you've been eyeing a Chromebook to replace that Windows or Mac machine, Google's OS is about to get a massive boost in productivity. Starting today, Photoshop is headed to the machines thanks to a partnership with Adobe -- if you meet certain criteria. A cloud-based streaming version of the creative software will be available for Adobe Creative Cloud education customers in beta form, and for now, there's no word on when regular folk will be able to opt in. This version of Photoshop is designed to run on Chromebooks straight from the cloud and packs in Google Drive integration for easy file management. The rest of Creative Cloud is said to follow, however this trial run only includes the popular photo-editing app. As is usually the case with testing phases, there's no clear indication as to when this version of Photoshop will see its widespread release.

Maumee, OH, US

09/29/2014 8:14 P.M.

Departure Scan

09/29/2014 4:19 A.M.

The package is awaiting clearing agency review. / Your package was released by the clearing agency.

09/29/2014 4:19 A.M.

The package is awaiting clearing agency review. / The package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release.

Maumee, OH, US

09/27/2014 12:08 P.M.

Arrival Scan

Geez. Perhaps UPS would be quicker if stuff didn't sit for 2 days at one of their facilities...

Woot!

Amped up.

Apparently I need to teach you how to drive properly.

It's grippy man!

:)

Also I'm not doing too much sideways at significant speed. No roads for that, all sub 50mph slides.

Matt and Sean the only down side to a real lens made of glass and metal is lens condensation. My cheaper lens cleared up quickly, but this new one took a good 30 minutes.

So about an hour before I went out to shoot I would but my camera bag on the deck to get it up to the outside temp. The photographers on the ship told my that was common and they have a special room just for their equipment to minimize it for them.

Huh.... I would have thought the coatings would take care of that. Interesting!

Thanks for the tip. I know some guys just put their lenses into zip bags.