Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Ate a Michelin star ranked restaurant last night. Staying in the hotel it is in right now. My boss grew up here and knows the owner. After dinner we toured the kitchen and he offered to let me help him with dinner service tonight. woot.gif

Ought to be interesting as the kitchen isn't a super English friendly place.

Special all goose menu right now for the season too, which was fun.

So I take what is mine, and hold what is mine, suffocate what is mine...

Soon the water will come and claim what is mine. I must leave it behind, and climb to a new place now.

Ate a Michelin star ranked restaurant last night. Staying in the hotel it is in right now. My boss grew up here and knows the owner. After dinner we toured the kitchen and he offered to let me help him with dinner service tonight. woot.gif

Oh wow. That is awesome!

20% off bulk ammo packs at Dicks Sporting Goods till the 8th with coupon.

Is this in the paper? I'm going to get an M&P 15 Sport Friday. Gonna need some lead.

Good looking gun, with a 30 round clip? Here in CA anything over a 10 round clip is banned... It's stupid that magazines that hold over 10 rounds are now illegal.

Is this in the paper? I'm going to get an M&P 15 Sport Friday. Gonna need some lead.

Good looking gun, with a 30 round clip? Here in CA anything over a 10 round clip is banned... It's stupid that magazines that hold over 10 rounds are now illegal.

Yes sir, and I purchased a buttload of load Magpull 30s with Federal green tips.

Yes sir, and I purchased a buttload of load Magpull 30s with Federal green tips.

Man can't wait for my 1st handgun, turn 21 on Monday

Was just looking around online and in local stores, has anyone owned or used an Smith & Wesson M&P 40, a Springfield XD 40, or a Glock 17.... Just learning a little about guns before I eventually purchase one.

Shit, that is what I have for a rental here in Germany

Man can't wait for my 1st handgun, turn 21 on Monday

I wish I was still 21....

fawk, swap it out

How?

Did they remove the drivers seat and you sit in the back?

Was just looking around online and in local stores, has anyone owned or used an Smith & Wesson M&P 40, a Springfield XD 40, or a Glock 17.... Just learning a little about guns before I eventually purchase one.

Can't go wrong with a 9mm Glock.

Thats killer mang!

I am volunteering to help cook Turkey day lunch at Anni's school. The cool thing is I volunteered in the kitchen in 7th and 8th grade. Is still the same lunch ladys and they love me.

So I take what is mine, and hold what is mine, suffocate what is mine...And bury whats mine.

Soon the water will come and claim what is mine. I must leave it behind, and climb to a new place now.