Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

That's cool!! I have to find 3 or so good size birds....I help a program that feeds the homeless and needy in my area,I can't help cook but I make sure I always volunteer to do something this year I'm going to help them with the birds..

Was just looking around online and in local stores, has anyone owned or used an Smith & Wesson M&P 40, a Springfield XD 40, or a Glock 17.... Just learning a little about guns before I eventually purchase one.

I have an M&P Shield in 9mm. I am more of a revolver guy, but I really like this little pistol. I like it so much I am planning on grabbing it in .40 by the end of this year. FWIW, the only other gun I ever liked so much that I bought up into the series was around the time you were born when I bought a Colt Python and followed it up with an Anaconda.

Congrats on the great news Seth!!!!

J

Was just looking around online and in local stores, has anyone owned or used an Smith & Wesson M&P 40, a Springfield XD 40, or a Glock 17.... Just learning a little about guns before I eventually purchase one.

I have an M&P Shield in 9mm. I am more of a revolver guy, but I really like this little pistol. I like it so much I am planning on grabbing it in .40 by the end of this year. FWIW, the only other gun I ever liked so much that I bought up into the series was around the time you were born when I bought a Colt Python and followed it up with an Anaconda.

Shot all of them.

Glock

M&P

springfield

In order of preference. Keep in mind they are all close IMO. I own the M&P in the .45 and a Glock will be my next purchase. I have seen both Glock and S&W used and abused by a few 'select' groups of people, and overall the Glock took the most abuse and kept on working. IMO they are the AK of the pistol world (just more accurate).

J

So it appears southern tier choklat isn't available in this town.

I had a .38 revolver that fired when I dropped it in the rain when I slipped on the back deck..Yes I was drinking and was going to shoot at some racoons that  had been getting in the trash..it was a Taurus..lol had like 50 something stitches on the inside and a boatload on the outside....LMAO

i REALLY love my PX4 Storm.  Smoothest pistol I've ever shot.

I havent found it yet here either. Theres a good Boulder Chocolate Porter going around though.

Pic is coming give me a minute ...

I am parking the Escape for winter and driving the Mark.  I really miss driving a big heavy car.  That fucking Escape is a damn turd.  Not too sure I will be able to cope with a Focus ST.  Of course power changes things, but. . .

I am parking the Escape for winter and driving the Mark.  I really miss driving a big heavy car.  That pucking Escape is a damn turd.  Not too sure I will be able to cope with a Focus ST.  Of course power changes things, but. . .

Lol!!  That would be like comparing a hamster turd to a mikel7829 beer turd...

I had a .38 revolver that fired when I dropped it in the rain when I slipped on the back deck..Yes I was drinking and was going to shoot at some racoons that  had been getting in the trash..it was a Taurus..lol had like 50 something stitches on the inside and a boatload on the outside....LMAO

Hence why you don't fuck with guns while drinking.

J

Hence why you don't fuck with guns while drinking.

J

LOL I tried to post a pic but it was over 2 mb?

You need to post the pic to a website like imgr or photobucket and then link it here.

Imgr is amazeballs from a PC for fast pic posting.

25 years since the fall of the Berlin Wall

25 years since the fall of the Berlin Wall

History channel FTW!!!

Bummer. My local beer guy got 15 cases in. I am a happy, happy man

Looks like I may have some coin I can spend on some new camera gear. What size glass have you guys been using lately and what for?

Looking at a new body too, but that will be a last minute decision.

J

A day of beer drinking and eating pickled eggs!! I'm going to enjoy the day off and maybe cut me some mdf,If I ain't stuck on the toilet most of the day.last day I had off and did this I blew the wax gasket out of a water-efficient dual flush!

Made chicken on the Egg last night. Had some fuel left so grilled some burgers today. Love it.

F2.8 is the key. Should have a 17-50 and 70-200 option. Combination is basically what you need.

Speaking of Matt, I shot a wedding with my body and a 70-200 2.8 II USM IS. Now I fucking need one, you bastard.

Made chicken on the Egg last night. Had some fuel left so grilled some burgers today. Love it.

Chicken on the egg? Whats that? sounds good though!

Egg grill. Cooked chicken on the egg grill.

Egg grill. Cooked chicken on the egg grill.

LOL oh ok..I was thinking maybe it was a dish