Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

LOL wtf!!?

Woah. Take care of the heart dude. Glad you are okay. Any clue why?

Those numbers are wild. Glad you are ok Mike.

I'm going to take some oil and eat a carrot right away.

Are Blizzaks the best snow tire still?

For heavy German sedans that is.

I don't know if new tires would help all that much but when backing out of my driveway I can slide 10-15 feet. Scary. When going forward I'm fine.

I thought that I had all seasons on her.....

Woah. Take care of the heart dude. Glad you are okay. Any clue why?

Naw if I had to guess it's stress from work...High bp runs in my family..and I'm late for a follow up at the doc to see how my meds are doing since they doubled the dosage,that is clearly not working like they should...I have not had the time

Edited by mikel7829

Those numbers are wild. Glad you are ok Mike.

I'm going to take some oil and eat a carrot right away.

Thankx man

I don't know if new tires would help all that much but when backing out of my driveway I can slide 10-15 feet. Scary. When going forward I'm fine.

I had some hankooks on the m5 and had no issues. Making sure you have fresh tread on a snow makes Kore of a difference than the brand. Ie two cheaper sets in a lifetime may make sense

Mailman dropped off 3 new pair of shoes, and ordering another pair on Saturday.

I had some hankooks on the m5 and had no issues. Making sure you have fresh tread on a snow makes Kore of a difference than the brand. Ie two cheaper sets in a lifetime may make sense

Thanks.

Roommates summer shoes on the Focus sT were flat out dangerous.

I'm not convinced a new set will help me that much when going forward. Backing up is scary as shit. I also do not like comfort mode. The AWD and slip diff make the vehicle too tame. It's unpredictable. If I put it in sport plus I spin more but it's predictable.

The conti all seasons on that car are useless in winter

What'd you order?

This box had 3 loafers. 2 rubber sole "driving" shoes. One in bison and one 2 tone brown and tan.

Then the Italian inspired (Gucci style) black loafers.

Saturday I'm ordering a pair of cordivan wingtips in natural brown. It's a nice tan color.

I don't own any loafers period, and I need something that looks better than my walking shoes but are not leather soles.

On ze way home. Ultra successful trip.

Although half the management team here is now going to change

As for the cordivan...... I love that material.

Even though one spot on my wing tips is wearing odd, they are still my absolute favorite. They have a double oak tanned sole.

On ze way home. Ultra successful trip.

I'm happy!

I have been waiting to ask if you gave those Germans a good walloping.

The conti all seasons on that car are useless in winter

Might be worth it to get some new ones on Helga then??

I'm having my first real flare up while on enbrel.

This is manageable, but I am definitely depressed and had to open the pain med bottles for a few days straight.....

Going to have to start soaking at the gym and walking way more. I don't have much more time I can squeeze out of a day at this point unless I take zero me Time.

I am super proud that I have not gone into work on my day off in 3 weeks.

It won't last, but I have been managing my time and handling things quickly. Somehow I got more work and I became more efficient. Handled reviews this week on top of a special training course I'm doing for my boss and managing to stay well above my personal budget. All my managers are in the top 30% of my market, and 2 are guys I trained in.

That's gold on the resume to corporate.

Nice work. PrioritiAtion is the key tobefdiciency

And thanks.

It was necessary. I'm a mess. I still don't have a good way to organize my thoughts and notes and to do lists. I'm setting alarms on my phone and relying on my brain. It's working, but I'm running lean.

Thankfully I will have some reprieve this week and can decide on a format for my to do list and implement it. Even if it's not the best, it will be something. Even a notebook would be a step up from where I am now as long as I make it part of my day.

My trick now is to evaluate everything in the morning and at night. In the morning I think about what I have to do and decide how I will do it. At night I look over what I did and think about what I did well, and what I could do better. This will work much better when I do it on paper, or tablet etc etc, and look at it right after waking up and not just after I get to work.

Forgetting dry cleaning and running to get CO2 for the soda stream in the morning sucks.