Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

12" of snow in 12 hours and it's still going.

I had to change my snow shoes in 8" of wet sticky shit, but damn do they work wonders!

If anyone has ever thought about buying winter tires and passed on the idea, I urge you to re-think.

Meanwhile, in Texas, a friend of mine posted on Facebook that "The worst part of  being a grown up is having to now be the one that has to start the car in the morning when its -57° outside!"

It was 37° there this morning...

I want a chicken fried steak now.

. . .   Wrapped in bacon and smothered in chocolate and peanut butter.

. . . Wrapped in bacon and smothered in chocolate and peanut butter.

I was thinking white saw millions style gravy and some poached eggs and biscuits....

But who am I to say no to bacon?

. . .   Wrapped in bacon and smothered in chocolate and peanut butter.

Or jalapeno peppers with cream cheese..

Edited by mikel7829

I'm sorry for sounding like a pussy but i had a mild hart attack last night ....I got sent home from work today and they won't let me go back till sat...My blood pressure was 166/117 but I'm good know i got 133/89 last i checked...The most I ever was scared was last night I thought I was really going to die my chest felt like it had collapsed 

I'm having double carpal tunnel surgery the day before Thanksgiving and I was pissed I wouldn't be able to cook. Then I read this post and thought 'If that makes you a pussy then what does that make me?'

A bigger pussy.

Ryan thanks for sending the snow, woke up to a dusting and Christmas songs in my head. smile.png

I've got a lot more to send.  Damn lake-effect shit pisses me off.  Neither of my snow throwers are currently working either. 

You have a kid, yes?

Last night in Germany, so sick of German food. It is really awful. Worst country in the world to eat.

Really? I enjoy schnitzel, they have some pretty good schnitzel restaurants in Berlin. And some good greek food (not as good as in Greece, still good)

Breaded pork cutlet is good eats?

Not saying I didn't have one and halfway enjoy it, but it is akin to fast food to me.

Yes. Sean, you need to learn to enjoy shit. I love greasy, sloppy, cholesterol ridden crap... Fuck yeah for a Baconator!!!

A buddy of mine loved the DMT I gave him so much he made his own...

Holy FUCK his stuff is amazing. I just came back from heaven.

I have been blasting off with .1-.25 grams. he gave me .035 and I thought "what a cheap cockhead"... But holy fuckin' shit. It was almost too much. I swear, God was talking to me.

Last night in Germany, so sick of German food. It is really awful. Worst country in the world to eat.

Really? I enjoy schnitzel, they have some pretty good schnitzel restaurants in Berlin. And some good greek food (not as good as in Greece, still good)

Breaded pork cutlet is good eats?

Not saying I didn't have one and halfway enjoy it, but it is akin to fast food to me.

Yes. Sean, you need to learn to enjoy shit. I love greasy, sloppy, cholesterol ridden crap... Fuck yeah for a Baconator!!!

I have been eating on a huge ass Ham that was baked in pineapple for 3 days now I still have a huge bowl with probably 7lbs left...I have plans for the biscuits in the morning!

LoL how would you like to visit a anger management class like this???

A local cigar shop just started Carrying Davidoff Nicaraguas. I grabbed a Diadema. Looking forward to smoking it tomorrow with a glass of double oaked

temp-1084327553_zps6f7b92be.jpg

temp7997410_zps7b48eaad.jpg

A local cigar shop just started Carrying Davidoff Nicaraguas. I grabbed a Diadema. Looking forward to smoking it tomorrow with a glass of double oaked

HAHA it looks like your holding your pecker!!........ J/K seth

I am... with my right hand...

Lmao..you perv you!!

Did Quentin really just make a post in "his" forum calling out "especially moderators"I don't give a fuck who posts what and where, if the information is bogus it will get called out. This exists whether I am a mod or a member. I won't be a part of a nonsensical board.*amusingly the topic that I am pretty sure caused this was sent to me in a PM asking me to respond because of the nonsense.

This.

Also, our mod powers work just as well inside his forum as they do outside of it. Would be funny to delete his "I am GOD" post as proof that he is, in fact...not.

That whole post makes him sound like he's turning into another Kevin from Skar...whining and bitching when things don't go his way rather than dealing with it.

I was kind of thinking Ben Milne, but same difference I guess.

Holy shit, true story. Been so long I completely forgot about him but you are 100% correct

Chicken fried chicken, mashed potato's, corn, and green beans were for supper tonight followed by apple pie with pecan streusel. 

Did Quentin really just make a post in "his" forum calling out "especially moderators"I don't give a fuck who posts what and where, if the information is bogus it will get called out. This exists whether I am a mod or a member. I won't be a part of a nonsensical board.*amusingly the topic that I am pretty sure caused this was sent to me in a PM asking me to respond because of the nonsense.

This.

Also, our mod powers work just as well inside his forum as they do outside of it. Would be funny to delete his "I am GOD" post as proof that he is, in fact...not.

That whole post makes him sound like he's turning into another Kevin from Skar...whining and bitching when things don't go his way rather than dealing with it.

Holy shit, true story. Been so long I completely forgot about him but you are 100% correct

Yea they tore my anus up with neg rep when I said I wasn't interested in their products...

12" of snow in 12 hours and it's still going.

I had to change my snow shoes in 8" of wet sticky shit, but damn do they work wonders!

If anyone has ever thought about buying winter tires and passed on the idea, I urge you to re-think.

Our DM in South Bend sent my DM a pic of the snow today....damn I'm glad it's you and not me :P

Chicken fried chicken, mashed potato's, corn, and green beans were for supper tonight followed by apple pie with pecan streusel. 

I will be there shortly..heat me up a plate I like white meat but I will take whatever..

I will be there shortly..heat me up a plate I like white meat but I will take whatever..

Any SSA members are always welcome for dinner and drinks when in the area. :)

Just hope you don't spook easy...

This.

That is one dude that will likely never be forgotten by me. That was some serious shit there, man. Then he ran away and hid on his own forum where he, and his cronies, played God. I loved it when all his boys got pissed off and flooded the forums with the bullshit product he was putting out.

Not saying anything about Quentin like that. I don't know anything about his company. However, the "I am God" comment struck that nerve. We are all human. Period. Weather we believe in a god of any sort, nobody is perfect, and nobody has ultimate control... Except for Kim Jung Un, maybe.

Never really smoked stogies. Is it an acquired taste?