Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Not sure what the line-up is yet but I will find out.

LMK, bud. I might like to make that trip and meet up with an old intrawebz bud.

I got you brother!!

didn't eD have a sub that looked suspiciously like a w7? 

didn't eD have a sub that looked suspiciously like a w7? 

Like the over priced brand name that all the kiddies want's because everybody else has? yes..

Did Quentin really just make a post in "his" forum calling out "especially moderators"I don't give a fuck who posts what and where, if the information is bogus it will get called out. This exists whether I am a mod or a member. I won't be a part of a nonsensical board.*amusingly the topic that I am pretty sure caused this was sent to me in a PM asking me to respond because of the nonsense.

This.

Also, our mod powers work just as well inside his forum as they do outside of it. Would be funny to delete his "I am GOD" post as proof that he is, in fact...not.

That whole post makes him sound like he's turning into another Kevin from Skar...whining and bitching when things don't go his way rather than dealing with it.

I was kind of thinking Ben Milne, but same difference I guess.

Holy shit, true story. Been so long I completely forgot about him but you are 100% correct

he owned eD right? I was just getting into the hobby around that time. Did eD have any presence on this forum back then? 

Yep. He was on CAF and the one that Josh owned... can't remember the forum now. He ran from CAF after the quality of his flat piston drivers came up and I called him out long before the triple joint failures occurred (I had learned of questionable joints even before the drivers were released from sources I will not name). He ran to Josh's forum and wound up fucking over some dudes from there in the SPL lanes. They blew his ass up all over the place because they were left with their asses hung out to dry. So he grabbed a vBull license and hid on his own forum for years. It was a complete mess.

Did Quentin really just make a post in "his" forum calling out "especially moderators"I don't give a fuck who posts what and where, if the information is bogus it will get called out. This exists whether I am a mod or a member. I won't be a part of a nonsensical board.*amusingly the topic that I am pretty sure caused this was sent to me in a PM asking me to respond because of the nonsense.

This.

Also, our mod powers work just as well inside his forum as they do outside of it. Would be funny to delete his "I am GOD" post as proof that he is, in fact...not.

That whole post makes him sound like he's turning into another Kevin from Skar...whining and bitching when things don't go his way rather than dealing with it.

Holy shit, true story. Been so long I completely forgot about him but you are 100% correct

he owned eD right? I was just getting into the hobby around that time. Did eD have any presence on this forum back then? 

Yep. He was on CAF and the one that Josh owned... can't remember the forum now. He ran from CAF after the quality of his flat piston drivers came up and I called him out long before the triple joint failures occurred (I had learned of questionable joints even before the drivers were released from sources I will not name). He ran to Josh's forum and wound up pucking over some dudes from there in the SPL lanes. They blew his ass up all over the place because they were left with their asses hung out to dry. So he grabbed a vBull license and hid on his own forum for years. It was a complete mess.

Lol....

Sound illusions... looks like Josh Laine's site hardly exists anymore.

What was the users name at CAF?

Edited by mikel7829

A buddy of mine loved the DMT I gave him so much he made his own...

Holy FUCK his stuff is amazing. I just came back from heaven.

I have been blasting off with .1-.25 grams. he gave me .035 and I thought "what a cheap cockhead"... But holy fuckin' shit. It was almost too much. I swear, God was talking to me.

What did he extract it from?

This.

Yep. He was on CAF and the one that Josh owned... can't remember the forum now. He ran from CAF after the quality of his flat piston drivers came up and I called him out long before the triple joint failures occurred (I had learned of questionable joints even before the drivers were released from sources I will not name). He ran to Josh's forum and wound up pucking over some dudes from there in the SPL lanes. They blew his ass up all over the place because they were left with their asses hung out to dry. So he grabbed a vBull license and hid on his own forum for years. It was a complete mess.

Lol....

Were you there then? I couldn't stand Ben, and I think every member knew it. Dan Wiggins used to shred the fuck out of that dude. I wish Adire still existed. I still have a few Brahmas laying around. 2 are in use in my HT. I would love to grab up some more of Dan's sick ass creations.

what was the users name at CAF?

Ben Milne IIRC

I have been blasting off with .1-.25 grams. he gave me .035 and I thought "what a cheap cockhead"... But holy fuckin' shit. It was almost too much. I swear, God was talking to me.

Mimosa bark. It was extracted with vinegar, and precipitated with naphtha. He explained the process to me, and as an old hash oil extractor and free-baser I understood it. It is an extremely simple process.

Ben Milne IIRC

HAHA what would you like me to do with this I found him!!

FWIW JimJam extractions (also called jungle) use Lye. More alkaloids are extracted, so it is not as pure. But they are hallucinogenic, so they are not necessarily a negative addition to the base.

While JimJam must be smoked, as DMT needs MAOI inhibitors to work orally (it is Iowaska's main hallucinogenic ingredient), the naphtha strip can supposedly be used siblingually. I'm not going to waste it by doing it sub lingual, and I am afraid of tripping like this for 8 hours, but I understand it works.

I'll shoot you the tek (via PM) if you are interested.

Mimosa bark. It was extracted with vinegar, and precipitated with naphtha. He explained the process to me, and as an old hash oil extractor and free-baser I understood it. It is an extremely simple process.

Yeah it's pretty simple.

Ben Milne IIRC

It was a long time ago, but you did see me call him out on the triple joint failures before they started happening, didn't you?

FWIW JimJam extractions (also called jungle) use Lye. More alkaloids are extracted, so it is not as pure. But they are hallucinogenic, so they are not necessarily a negative addition to the base.

While JimJam must be smoked, as DMT needs MAOI inhibitors to work orally (it is Iowaska's main hallucinogenic ingredient), the naphtha strip can supposedly be used siblingually. I'm not going to waste it by doing it sub lingual, and I am afraid of tripping like this for 8 hours, but I understand it works.

Yeah please, thanks

Ben Milne IIRC

It was a long time ago, but you did see me call him out on the triple joint failures before they started happening, didn't you?

Yes brother......I did

Yeah it's pretty simple.

Any suggestions of other easier to acquire sources?

Extraction rates are ~1.5%. IMO that is a tremendous loss. Typical JimJam is ~2-3%

Yeah please, thanks

Sending now.

Yeah please, thanks

I know, as a scientist to be, the rough edges are going to be irritating. But in my extractions in years past I have found quality of original product, impurities, additives, etc. make solid levels hard to suggest. He is on pull #5 from the first batch (the first 4 were still soft, but after a 5 day wait he added a little distilled water to resoften the mash) and he is still precipitating a nearly pure product.

If you want, we can talk outside. Just let me know.

There's a lot of teks that are pretty good as they're made with a chemistry background but with materials that anyone can get, but there's definitely some that have steps that make no sense haha.

tkrfzuI.jpg

Spc. Sabryna Schlagetter, left, kisses her wife, Cheyenne Schlagetter, after returning home to Fort Carson with about 135 members of the 4th Infantry Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division Friday, November 14, 2014. Sabryna and Cheyenne married on Valentines Day in New Mexico nine-months ago, before Sabryna deployed to Afghanistan.

This.

Yep. He was on CAF and the one that Josh owned... can't remember the forum now. He ran from CAF after the quality of his flat piston drivers came up and I called him out long before the triple joint failures occurred (I had learned of questionable joints even before the drivers were released from sources I will not name). He ran to Josh's forum and wound up fucking over some dudes from there in the SPL lanes. They blew his ass up all over the place because they were left with their asses hung out to dry. So he grabbed a vBull license and hid on his own forum for years. It was a complete mess.

huh interesting...

There's a lot of teks that are pretty good as they're made with a chemistry background but with materials that anyone can get, but there's definitely some that have steps that make no sense haha.

This is very simple, and very effective. It is a collection of several TEKs whith what was found to work. He will discuss various sources, and information on the 3DMT derivitives that will be extracted.

I assure you that the white DMT is significantly more powerful, and significantly different from JimJam. This white is floating around as very new here and most people are hard pressed to drop that kind of coin on it, until the try it. It is ridiculously powerful... Scary strong.

This is very simple, and very effective. It is a collection of several TEKs whith what was found to work. He will discuss various sources, and information on the 3DMT derivitives that will be extracted.

I assure you that the white DMT is significantly more powerful, and significantly different from JimJam. This white is floating around as very new here and most people are hard pressed to drop that kind of coin on it, until the try it. It is ridiculously powerful... Scary strong.

Crystal product is the name of the game. :)