Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Microsoft (MSFT) is racing to address a weakness in its popular Web browser that security experts at FireEye (FEYE) revealed over the weekend. The researchers discovered that hackers have exploited the bug and created a new type of attack.

Websites that installs malware when you visit it. If you're duped into visiting the website while using the Internet Explorer program, malware seeps into your computer and gives a stranger total control. You might not even notice.

"I'd say someone taking control of your computer is just the beginning of the worst case scenario," said Adrian Sanabria, a security expert with 451research.com. "Because then they steal your info, get access to your email, etc." 

This is true stuff?

Microsoft has a popular web browser???

Microsoft (MSFT) is racing to address a weakness in its popular Web browser that security experts at FireEye (FEYE) revealed over the weekend. The researchers discovered that hackers have exploited the bug and created a new type of attack.

Websites that installs malware when you visit it. If you're duped into visiting the website while using the Internet Explorer program, malware seeps into your computer and gives a stranger total control. You might not even notice.

"I'd say someone taking control of your computer is just the beginning of the worst case scenario," said Adrian Sanabria, a security expert with 451research.com. "Because then they steal your info, get access to your email, etc." 

This is true stuff?

Microsoft has a popular web browser???

That's fucking awesome.

Wings were great!!! thanks sean!! But the sauce was not hot at all.. I used a stick of butter and a regular bottle of Louisiana hot sauce.. but i sprinkled some frank's hot sauce on them..And they was awesome !!

87/70 BP after completing a full circuit of weights adhd.gifadhd.gif

87/70 BP after completing a full circuit of weights adhd.gifadhd.gif

Not bad,,wish mine was like that..

I turn on my Xbox 360 so rarely that every time I do, it's 5-30 min worth of updates.

I turn on my Xbox 360 so rarely that every time I do, it's 5-30 min worth of updates.

What games you play??

This is true stuff?

Actually this can be useful..If you have the sense to run ipconfig...And then you can unload on any unwanted intruder  with the proper tools..

Just put my 1/2  brothers daddies x-wife in a hotel..Her family left her in the cold with no food..Got her two nights that was like $95.00 and give her $30.00+ for some food...16 degrees outside and she is 60+ years old...Sorry mofo's...She would give me a ride back and forth to work "my first job" even though my mother was married to her X-Husband..

I hope it snows here!! I am excited it rarely does were I am  "down south"  but it is nice I live in the woods..Best bet I will take some pics...

Up north enjoying the snow myself

Not here yet put they say it's on the way... took off  Monday so far..Oh well i get paid for it...Salary FTW!!

Happy Valentin's Day to all my  IHoP comrades. 

Are you guy's getting hit with 45 mph winds and -35 degrees wind chill also?

Atleast we have good weather here :D

I had to go pick up some part for the Jeep 30 miles away. Took the hardtop off the Miata and drove topless. Even found an iced parking lot so I could do topless donuts. 

And I got to drive an off-road buggy powered by a vw tdi. It was a hoot, lots of power, geared low, it would kill the Miata on the first 200 feet. 

This is true stuff?

Yep..smile.png

I guess I am glad I don't use internet explorer.laugh.png

True!!

Firefiox asap. :firefox2: I installed this smilie for a reason. 

We had a little bit of snow, but the 9 degrees and high winds sucked.

This is true stuff?

Yep..smile.png

True!!

Firefiox asap. firefox2.gif I installed this smilie for a reason.

Did you just add that smiley or has it been on here? I haven't seen it before.

This is true stuff?

Yep..smile.png

True!!

Been there, as I haven't updated the smilie list in 4 years.

This is true stuff?

Yep..smile.png

True!!

Been there, as I haven't updated the smilie list in 4 years.

Every time I look through them...I see some that I have not seen before..You have a boatload of them and they are cool as hell..smile.png