Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

True... Well Probably going to buy a beretta px4 Storm 9MM. For home defense and for shooting at the range. Anybody have experience or opinions about the gun?

I carry the PX4 in compact 40. It's a bit heavy with a full clip, but it's the smoothest shooting pistol I've ever shot. That being said, I am looking for something smaller to carry, and the Springfield xdmod is where my eye is. I had a Kimber Solo carry on order; I absolutely LOVE the feel of that gun, but it has some eccentricities that I don't care for.

I don't know where you are, but if open carry is legal, your options are limitless. There's no legislation against it in Indiana, and I have a nice Serpa holster I open carry with when in business attire. If you want a great IWB holster, I suggest Aliengear.

Do you like the 9mm? I've never been a fan but just preference.

True... Well Probably going to buy a beretta px4 Storm 9MM. For home defense and for shooting at the range. Anybody have experience or opinions about the gun?

M&P or XDM would be a better choice for a modern 9mm.

I bought my Moto X for $350 brand new. I don't think I'll ever spend more than that again. The off-contract pricing is so awesome. If you took away all my discounts we would be paying $37/Mon/phone (5 lines). Right now we are paying $56.60 for our 2 lines with 3gb each

I had a Moto X maybe in 08-09...Only Moto X I have had,Was a good little phone..

You didn't have a Moto X then. The 1st gen was not released until 2013

I gave like $360.00 for my galaxy 3 and is maybe 4 months old or so.. AT&T phone but its unlocked..No contract,I do a unlimited month - month plan because I don't want to raped for data by a contract...I still got raped because the unlimited is a joke..Your bandwidth gets throttled during the month so you will not exceed 3 gigs...

What service are you using? I used Net10 for a while, but the problem is they put you on a priority for AT&T that goes Post Paid, Pre Paid, then MNVO's (companies like Net10). When I would get into big cities I would be low man on the totem poll so it would take longer to ping the tower than load the data.

I gave like $360.00 for my galaxy 3 and is maybe 4 months old or so.. AT&T phone but its unlocked..No contract,I do a unlimited month - month plan because I don't want to raped for data by a contract...I still got raped because the unlimited is a joke..Your bandwidth gets throttled during the month so you will not exceed 3 gigs...

What service are you using? I used Net10 for a while, but the problem is they put you on a priority for AT&T that goes Post Paid, Pre Paid, then MNVO's (companies like Net10). When I would get into big cities I would be low man on the totem poll so it would take longer to ping the tower than load the data.

I am using straight talk at the moment...My phone still runs in 4G.. As the straight talk galaxy 3's are only 3G  What difference that might make idk being that they cap their bandwidth..But I can switch to whatever carrier I want being it is unlocked.. $45.00 a month $51.00 something after tax...Being my phone is AT&T straight talk pings from AT&T towers..While phones that ping from verizon's "straight talks default" in my area anyway gets better signal..

I have unlimited LTE on my line and 4 lines total. We pay ~140

I don't need a bunch of lines..Just me,What would a single line unlimited run? And is the bandwidth capped?

What would you think my calorie intake for today would be?? "no joke" real shit..

Steroids got me starving to death!!

5:00 am ...tenderloin biscuit

9:00 am... BLT with 4 big slices of bacon with regular mayo

11:30 am.. 1/2 pound hamburger steak with onions and green peppers,Mixed greens with malt vinegar and pinto beans..

1:00 pm..two big fried homemade fried pork chops

1:30 pm..one 2.6 ounce of StarKist tuna in spring water with a snack size pack of regular Ritz crackers

2:30 pm... two bags of regular size chili cheese corn chips

5:30 pm... two classic Jack Links beef sticks and a order of fried mushrooms

9:00 pm.. fixing to tear up about 40 big shrimp in lemon and butter and some broccoli& cheese rice

Thanks,

Michael

I am using straight talk at the moment...My phone still runs in 4G.. As the straight talk galaxy 3's are only 3G  What difference that might make idk being that they cap their bandwidth..But I can switch to whatever carrier I want being it is unlocked.. $45.00 a month $51.00 something after tax...Being my phone is AT&T straight talk pings from AT&T towers..While phones that ping from verizon's "straight talks default" in my area anyway gets better signal..

Straight Talk is a MNVO just like Net10. It won't matter what the Straight Talk version phone does, the phone you have will access with what ever radios you have (which is very good that you bought the phone unlocked).

AT&T/TMo works on GSM network Verizon/Sprint works on CDMA. That is why there is a difference in what tower it pings. There are very few phones that can ping both towers and those phones are typically global phones not commonly used.

Do you really need unlimited? I feel like a lot of people say they need it but they don't. You can get a $40 1gb/mon plan through Straight Talk at Wal-Mart, T-Mobile has a limited minutes/text plan with 5gb of data. AT&T Go Phone has an unlimited talk/text with 1GB of data for $45 and 4GB for $60

Straight Talk is a MNVO just like Net10. It won't matter what the Straight Talk version phone does, the phone you have will access with what ever radios you have (which is very good that you bought the phone unlocked).

AT&T/TMo works on GSM network Verizon/Sprint works on CDMA. That is why there is a difference in what tower it pings. There are very few phones that can ping both towers and those phones are typically global phones not commonly used.

Do you really need unlimited? I feel like a lot of people say they need it but they don't. You can get a $40 1gb/mon plan through Straight Talk at Wal-Mart, T-Mobile has a limited minutes/text plan with 5gb of data. AT&T Go Phone has an unlimited talk/text with 1GB of data for $45 and 4GB for $60

Mine is a little over $51.00 tax and all a month..

<-hasn't paid a cell phone bill since 1996

not counting my wives, we pay that of course. Also about $50 on Verizon family plan.

Mine is a little over $51.00 tax and all a month..

Mine was the same with Net10 $51.36 after tax for 2.5GB high speed data and throttled "unlimited" after that. Is it really unlimited if it is throttled horribly?

the throttling is genius though. much rather have it slowed down than shut off or triply charged. sort of a hint to get a better plan.

Verizon in China is nearly non-usable. 20min for a map to load. Now that is throttled

Obviously the deal with their partner, but fuck me. Maybe 10, still too long for you to be doing anyhting other than walking or it'll reset too.