Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I also only have 1 use for a microwave and that is defrosting. My wife has a couple more since she uses it to reheat some food when I am not home (puke), she makes popcorn in it (decent use actually) and instant oatmeal (which I won't eat).

What do you defrost in the microwave???? Dies you wife eat bagged popcorn? Of so, it is gross compared to making your own. We use a crappy old metal mixing bowl with a sheet of aluminum foil. It makes azing popcorn every time. I've also had better luck with oatmeal on the stove.

The wife and I use it a lot to reheat something like rice and then add the warmed on the stove food after. Sometimes we use it to soften butter quickly.

I have not had popcorn like that in years..Got me craving it!!

You will need a paring knife as well although I do most of my paring work with teh 12" blade

Sean I would like some good stuffed green peppers any suggestions?

I also only have 1 use for a microwave and that is defrosting. My wife has a couple more since she uses it to reheat some food when I am not home (puke), she makes popcorn in it (decent use actually) and instant oatmeal (which I won't eat).

What do you defrost in the microwave???? Dies you wife eat bagged popcorn? Of so, it is gross compared to making your own. We use a crappy old metal mixing bowl with a sheet of aluminum foil. It makes azing popcorn every time. I've also had better luck with oatmeal on the stove.

The wife and I use it a lot to reheat something like rice and then add the warmed on the stove food after. Sometimes we use it to soften butter quickly.

Not all that much. And no, not bagged popcorn she has a microwave bowl that allows you to use real popcorn. I don't eat that.

Oatmeal on the stove is what I do, she buys some processed bagged garbage with fake fruit in it or some shit that requires milk and 1min in the microwave.

The first 6 years we lived in our house we didn't have a microwave, I didn't want one...but she won out. I did manage to get it shoved in a closet though.

You will need a paring knife as well although I do most of my paring work with teh 12" blade

Depends on what/where you've had good ones that you want to emulate. Personally I'd make the filling and green pepper separate if I wasn't going for plating points...

I am okay with heating rice in a wave. I defrost butter regularly as well. Probably my number one use.

Of course when you buy 8lbs at a pop it goes straight in the freezer.

Depends on what/where you've had good ones that you want to emulate. Personally I'd make the filling and green pepper separate if I wasn't going for plating points...

Not planting points..Just in the mood for them have not had them in a while,something different.

I have had some with rice in them,that is what got me thinking smile.png

I like crispy veggies...I was thinking cooking the filling separate, then packing the raw pepper and baking for a few..

Any suggestions on the filling?

As stated before, eating something with a pepper is one thing stuffing it another. The latter I'd tend to avoid as it brings nearly nothing to the game. Even when I make Chile Rellenos I would do them separate.

Not however if I were "serving" them and wanted them to be pretty.

Your question is making me want squid

Squid? I have never tried that..Only seafood I eat is shrimp..I do not have the taste for lobster,crab or none of that..

There is pretty much nothing that any culture in the world really likes that I don't eat. Don't quite understand restrictions people put on their diets.

Not however if I were "serving" them and wanted them to be pretty.

I just want a whole bell pepper stuffed with some tasty filling...If they are pretty that is fine too..

Live fire training done for the year...*passes out*

There is pretty much nothing that any culture in the world really likes that I don't eat. Don't quite understand restrictions people put on their diets.

I have never acquired the taste for lobster and crab,ect.. And I am not a real picky eater,everybody I know loves it..Just not for me,but I can tear some shrimp up!

Looks like the FCC is going forward with net neutrality. Nice.

Natto, durian, and larger insects.

And Eddie Routh was found guilty, to boot. Lot of nice shit happening while I've been away.

As stated before, eating something with a pepper is one thing stuffing it another. The latter I'd tend to avoid as it brings nearly nothing to the game. Even when I make Chile Rellenos I would do them separate.

How do you make chile rellenos "separate"?

How do you make chile rellenos "separate"?

Cook the meat before stuffing it in the pepper. Reduces your chances of food borne illness a great deal, also.

What I was thinking kind of like a meatloaf made with oats and rice,then stuff the raw bell peppers and bake for a few so they will still be crispy.

Natto, durian, and larger insects.

Fuck natto. Durian either way. Large insects I am open.