Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Back is sweet too. "painted" but with transparent paint. I really want an oiled finish neck but I guess I'll ahve to own 2.

750-SL2HTB_detail5.jpg

Oil finish isn't that important to me unless I gig. On stage I sweat too much to play a painted neck.

I just drove past the Columbia City Sweetwater plant yesterday.

I learned about German wines last night!

Fun stuff!

Trying to get the wife off that Muscat bullshit.

The camry is going to need some new shoes and I have been eyeing the Falken   http://www.falkentire.com/tires/car-tires/ziex-ze950/s-tire

Anybody know anybody who has them?

I've never used Falken, but based on how you describe Ronda's driving, I vote:

http://toyotires.com/proxes-r888?cat=11

or

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Hoosier&tireModel=A6&sidewall=Blackwall&partnum=735ZR7A6&tab=Sizes

;)

Aaron what are you doing in July?

Outside of a weekend I need to be in NY, I should be around the entire month.  Plans?

So the question is, should I tell my wife she needs to go to Vegas for her convention so I can hang out with Nick and Scott?

Of course. 

So I couldn't return those KLM gloves Sean....

Upside is I fucking love them. My hands were toasty despite touching metal and all the moisture.

I would like the goggles to fog less.

Any recommendations?

I was drenched in sweat... Only needed a wafflenet and t-shirt.

The camry is going to need some new shoes and I have been eyeing the Falken http://www.falkentire.com/tires/car-tires/ziex-ze950/s-tire

Anybody know anybody who has them?

I've never used Falken, but based on how you describe Ronda's driving, I vote:

http://toyotires.com/proxes-r888?cat=11

or

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Hoosier&tireModel=A6&sidewall=Blackwall&partnum=735ZR7A6&tab=Sizes

;)

Bet the go good in the snow ;)

Outside of a weekend I need to be in NY, I should be around the entire month. Plans?

Las Vegas possibility?

Outside of a weekend I need to be in NY, I should be around the entire month. Plans?

Las Vegas possibility?

Tough month to go to the desert.

I had Falkens on the last Mustang I had. I personally would not buy them. I like sticky tires, and snow shoes.

Las Vegas possibility?

Tough month to go to the desert.

Not really that bad. 

I had Falkens on the last Mustang I had. I personally would not buy them. I like sticky tires, and snow shoes.

These are my first choice  http://www.nittotire.com/passenger-tires/motivo-all-season-ultra-high-performance-tire/

Falkens are second.

Any Louis Vuitton experts in here?

J

Whatchu need?
Lady needed some more jeans and plain colored shirts for the new job at Home Depot. While looking around a Salvation Army I came upon a LV bag that I had not seen before. Looking at the stitching and materials it had enough legit pieces to pick it up. Only thing I can't find is the date stamp. I didn't spend an arm and a leg on it, and worst case scenario, its a decent bag for her, but I'd like to find out more.

J

It's fake. FUCKLOADS of fake ones out there. One of my friends' wife sells them. If it were real it would NOT be at the salvation army. Fakes are usually in the $20-60 range

Oddly enough I have picked up and sold legit Gucci bags, Hugo Boss suits, and others from there. It is the closest thrift shop to a neighborhood with multimillion dollar homes. They get TONS of high end items.

Looking more into it, I believe it is a fake. As I told the woman, if it's real I sell it and make a good bit of profit. If its fake, she has a new purse that has enough room to carry all her bullshit with ease. She didn't argue that point.

J

I've donated boss suits lol. Big difference is that the employees could sell a purse and make a ton if it were real...

Uh, oh. Found one of these bad boys here for $800 jac_280-3071-886l.jpg amusingly it is a usa made one...can't find a Japanese, but was willing to pay $650 for the Jap one so I'll step up to get the upgrades the USA comes with.

Nice snag!!! Glad you found exactly what you wanted. Maybe bring back two, and sell the second one to make a chnunk of the cost up?

J

I am 20 hours of train away from that one. Get to see itnext Tuesday. A second one there isn't in the country although probably other guitars. I found a ton of sweet fretless basses but they weren't cheap. Played a Warwick I really wanted thanks to you. Bastard :P

Uh, oh. Found one of these bad boys here for $800 jac_280-3071-886l.jpg amusingly it is a usa made one...can't find a Japanese, but was willing to pay $650 for the Jap one so I'll step up to get the upgrades the USA comes with.

Nice snag!!! Glad you found exactly what you wanted. Maybe bring back two, and sell the second one to make a chnunk of the cost up?

J

I am 20 hours of train away from that one. Get to see itnext Tuesday. A second one there isn't in the country although probably other guitars. I found a ton of sweet fretless basses but they weren't cheap. Played a Warwick I really wanted thanks to you. Bastard :P

So I couldn't return those KLM gloves Sean....

Upside is I fucking love them. My hands were toasty despite touching metal and all the moisture.

hate o say one of my buddies bought a pair wore hem once and returned them. They are nowhere near warm.

I would like the goggles to fog less.

Any recommendations?

I was drenched in sweat... Only needed a wafflenet and t-shirt.

if you aren't moving ones with a fan work or you need a klim arctic balalclava or no fog mask

Champagne and fish chips are one of the best combos ever.

I had some crunchy shrimp heads last night that were to die for

<-going 200mph on the ground right now

From Tokyo to Nagano then Niigata then down the coast to kyoto. 13 hours of trains today. :Doh:

Could have flown but it woild not save much time and I planned a couple key stops to get out for food and a sight or two on the way

Any Louis Vuitton experts in here?

J

Whatchu need?
Lady needed some more jeans and plain colored shirts for the new job at Home Depot. While looking around a Salvation Army I came upon a LV bag that I had not seen before. Looking at the stitching and materials it had enough legit pieces to pick it up. Only thing I can't find is the date stamp. I didn't spend an arm and a leg on it, and worst case scenario, its a decent bag for her, but I'd like to find out more.

J

It's fake. FUCKLOADS of fake ones out there. One of my friends' wife sells them. If it were real it would NOT be at the salvation army. Fakes are usually in the $20-60 range
Oddly enough I have picked up and sold legit Gucci bags, Hugo Boss suits, and others from there. It is the closest thrift shop to a neighborhood with multimillion dollar homes. They get TONS of high end items.

Looking more into it, I believe it is a fake. As I told the woman, if it's real I sell it and make a good bit of profit. If its fake, she has a new purse that has enough room to carry all her bullshit with ease. She didn't argue that point.

J

I've donated boss suits lol. Big difference is that the employees could sell a purse and make a ton if it were real...

Very true. i just know that from time to time you get lucky and shit gets put out before it is combed through.

J