Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Putting on a company meeting the last week of June, would prefer it be someplace in the "central" us that is easy and somewhat cheap to get to.Any ideas?My thoughts so far are:Boulder, COAustin, TXMemphis, TNNew Orleans, LAChicago, IL --> probably 86 this just due to price. Hotels downtown in the summer are awful and we need a meeting room

Where are the offices located that you worry most about distance wise?

Do a good chunk of those attending bring the wife and kids since school is out?

How many people are you expecting to attend?

Each of these dictates a part of my response.

J

All men, Boston, LA, Detroit. Distance isn't that big of a deal as getting home on a Thursday night after 5 is the only concern. Easy to fly West. This eliminates the West Coast though. Has to be at least Mt. Time.

Putting on a company meeting the last week of June, would prefer it be someplace in the "central" us that is easy and somewhat cheap to get to.Any ideas?My thoughts so far are:Boulder, COAustin, TXMemphis, TNNew Orleans, LAChicago, IL --> probably 86 this just due to price. Hotels downtown in the summer are awful and we need a meeting room

Where are the offices located that you worry most about distance wise?Do a good chunk of those attending bring the wife and kids since school is out?How many people are you expecting to attend?Each of these dictates a part of my response.J
All men, Boston, LA, Detroit. Distance isn't that big of a deal as getting home on a Thursday night after 5 is the only concern. Easy to fly West. This eliminates the West Coast though. Has to be at least Mt. Time.

I am thinking Reno, Boulder, Memphis, Louisville, and Miami.

Reno- Shit to do after meeting, decent night life, hookers for the poor souls who want to spend on some strange

Boulder- also great night life, and smaller cities so the cost should be easy to work with

Memphis- BBQ, Blues, and just one hell of a city. Tons of history too

Louisville- why not look into a place that makes some of the best bats used in baseball today?

Miami- the beaches, bikinis.....enough said

I can see all these cities working, and being a good place to do a meeting at a good price.

J

Some parts have arrived! Still waiting on the FJ springs for the rear lift.

IMAG0708.jpg

Might have to start this fun next week after the snow melts! We got about 7 inches today! 

Need to post these all together here while I shop elsewhere. Didn't save pics last time, just my post lol.

20150131_154837.jpeg

Cadillac_Escalade_03_000.jpg

Cadillac_Escalade_02_000.jpg

c31b6c39.jpg

For me, #1 wins. #2 & #3 tie.

If you ever chrome delete though, number 3 will look out of place I feel.

:)

1 or 2 for me but I need to see them in the desired size.

optizzle one fo shizzle 

She got about 7 inches today!

Only gave her half?

I am holding out!

Where are the offices located that you worry most about distance wise?Do a good chunk of those attending bring the wife and kids since school is out?How many people are you expecting to attend?Each of these dictates a part of my response.J

I am thinking Reno, Boulder, Memphis, Louisville, and Miami.

Reno- Shit to do after meeting, decent night life, hookers for the poor souls who want to spend on some strange

Boulder- also great night life, and smaller cities so the cost should be easy to work with

Memphis- BBQ, Blues, and just one hell of a city. Tons of history too

Louisville- why not look into a place that makes some of the best bats used in baseball today?

Miami- the beaches, bikinis.....enough said

I can see all these cities working, and being a good place to do a meeting at a good price.

J

THanks J.

Reno is way too far West.

Louisville - baseball isn't a sport so... tongue.png

Miami isn't so "Central"

Glad to see our lists interweave themselves though

Need to post these all together here while I shop elsewhere. Didn't save pics last time, just my post lol.

20150131_154837.jpeg

Cadillac_Escalade_03_000.jpg

Cadillac_Escalade_02_000.jpg

c31b6c39.jpg

For me, #1 wins. #2 & #3 tie.

If you ever chrome delete though, number 3 will look out of place I feel.

smile.png

1 or 2 for me but I need to see them in the desired size.

No way to see them in the desired size. Can show you about what the tire profile will be. It is even the truck from the first shot.

2012-03-19_184553.jpg those are stock reproductions in 24 with 305/35s on them.

I really want the first ones. Amusingly they are lighter than the stock wheels once rubbered up. 2lbs less overall.

Reasonable too at $1500 shipped....but they only come in that color or chrome sad.png I want polished or raw aluminum.

If my rig were the color of that one it is a no brainer.

I gave up orgasms for lent.

Wife is extra cranky.

My god daughter ask me what I gave up and I told her saying nice words, all I can do now is swear. You should have seen her face.

IMAG0708.jpg

woot.gif

I too need to change the front CV's and the front ball-joints on the Jeep. Fun fun fun...

IMAG0708.jpg

woot.gif

I too need to change the front CV's and the front ball-joints on the Jeep. Fun fun fun...

Fun for sure. :)

I really want the first ones. Amusingly they are lighter than the stock wheels once rubbered up. 2lbs less overall.

Reasonable too at $1500 shipped....but they only come in that color or chrome sad.png I want polished or raw aluminum.

That dark color is a nicer color than polished for your truck IMHO.

I gave up lent

Never done anything for lent before. just kind of struck me as an interesting experiment.

I gave up orgasms for lent.

Wife is extra cranky.

My god daughter ask me what I gave up and I told her saying nice words, all I can do now is swear. You should have seen her face.

I bet it was priceless!

Getting to the age where naps are not a bad thing.

yes! I do this while driving the long trip back and forth to work...lol
It would cut into my drinking time if I napped on the way to and fro from work. ehh.gif

I dont drink and drive..

drunk, napping, whats the dif. Sounds like you should give up driving if its cutting into your drinking time mikey.

I only drink when I am home,If I am drinking I go nowhere...No way I would drive smile.png

Napping is different..I can't help that,sometimes it seems like the best sleep I getbiggrin.png

IMAG0708.jpg

woot.gif

What model you tearing in to?

If you are asking me 2005 4runner 4th gen.

Here is a link with the goodies as I do them.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/54584-nems-evilinator/