Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I've never carried it. I know that the kids in my company that blow phones do, but they are paying $4/mo

Where did they find it so cheap??

J

Damnit!!Dropped my phone!!!!

Thatt sux no protecter?
Didn't think those things did shit. I've never used one. Wouldn't have helped me today either.
Spend the 20 bucks on an otter box. It will make a huge difference.

J

fuck that, worst case ever. Fucjing huge and pointless
Unless its an iphone. Their quality got so bad at one point I was sure people were walking around with knock offs

Haven't an an issue with them on my iPhones or my girls droid maxx.

What case do you find superior for someone who does drop their cell Sean?

J

I don't use a case. Don't drop your phone. If you do insure it. The otterbix completely defeats having a slim phone

A few years ago when the slimmer Iphone came out I considered it for that sole reason. Laughed my ass off when people turned it into a brick by using the otterboxes.

I could care less about how slim the phone is (within reason) as long as it does what I need it to do.

J

I've never carried it. I know that the kids in my company that blow phones do, but they are paying $4/mo

Where did they find it so cheap??

J

I got similar from T-Mobile.

So, I'm going bald.....

Do I just kill myself and end it all or are there other options?

Monkey butt thing where your scalp is? Minoxidil. Receding hairline? Propecia.

Hair transplants work also, at least the good ones do. My dad just said "fuck it" and burrs it down with a pair of clippers with no guard once a week.

So, I'm going bald.....

Can I double up?

Just take both and whatnot and get super hair?

I am rather bummed though too, was waiting for the new great S6 and the bastards left out the microSD slot. sad.png

Fucking stooooooopid.

Claim they have some new uber fast memory and adding an SD would slow it down. FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

That kills the Nexus for me as well. It is also rather big which I may grab a Note if big would fit in the pocket.s

Nexus has SD. I'm almost 100% sure. Roommate wouldn't live without.

Then your roomate doesn't have a Nexus. After my experience with the 4 I wanted the 6 but didn't get it for that reason

Thatt sux no protecter?
Didn't think those things did shit. I've never used one. Wouldn't have helped me today either.
Spend the 20 bucks on an otter box. It will make a huge difference.

J

Unless its an iphone. Their quality got so bad at one point I was sure people were walking around with knock offs

Haven't an an issue with them on my iPhones or my girls droid maxx.

What case do you find superior for someone who does drop their cell Sean?

J

I don't use a case. Don't drop your phone. If you do insure it. The otterbix completely defeats having a slim phone
A few years ago when the slimmer Iphone came out I considered it for that sole reason. Laughed my ass off when people turned it into a brick by using the otterboxes.

I could care less about how slim the phone is (within reason) as long as it does what I need it to do.

J

I want the smallest thing possible with the biggest screen.

I carry NOTHING extra ever. Not when I am at home and definitely not traveling. I use a Tivek wallet as it holds 4 credit cards, an insurance card, my drivers license and cash. That and a phone, one key for my car and I never put anything else in my pockets. That is already WAY too much. Contemplating a super minimal wallet/case for the phone and doing something to allow my phone to unlock/start my car. Would reduce me to one thing.

So, I'm going bald.....

Can I double up?

Just take both and whatnot and get super hair?

Sure, but it will only grow in your ears, your noise, your back and your pubes.

I carry extra shit in one place and that is about to stop. My car. God damn big glove box/center console. Forces me to carry shit I NEVER use. Includes something like 3 pairs of my wives sunglasses, 4 of the boys and other shit. I only carry one pair of my own in the car, they shouldn't get multiples. Buck stops here today tongue.png

Washed the inside of the garage, the outside of the house, the windows, the deck, the patio, grill, my sleds, my trailer and everything that can handle water that was in the garage yesterday.

Can't fucking believe how much better the house looks when you can look out clean windows.

I am rather bummed though too, was waiting for the new great S6 and the bastards left out the microSD slot. sad.png

Non removable battery either. Worthless.

Non removable battery either. Worthless.

That doesn't bother me. I'd rather carry a charger than a spare battery. Carry a spare battery and it is always dead.

As for replacing it when it gets old that really isn't a big deal as it is serviceable, just no quick access.

Replaced the battery in my Nexus 4 about a month ago. It is "sealed" as well

Probably jump on board the smartphone train when the One M9 comes to town myself

That kills the Nexus for me as well. It is also rather big which I may grab a Note if big would fit in the pocket.s

Nexus has SD. I'm almost 100% sure. Roommate wouldn't live without.
Then your roomate doesn't have a Nexus. After my experience with the 4 I wanted the 6 but didn't get it for that reason

Wild

I use a Note 3 with an Otterbox at work; it'll fit in your front pocket, technically. Far more comfortable in the back pocket, though.

Screen size, and functionality matter the most to me. SD card is a big benefit, but nothing else.

Thatt sux no protecter?
Spend the 20 bucks on an otter box. It will make a huge difference.J
Haven't an an issue with them on my iPhones or my girls droid maxx.What case do you find superior for someone who does drop their cell Sean?J
I could care less about how slim the phone is (within reason) as long as it does what I need it to do.J
I want the smallest thing possible with the biggest screen.I carry NOTHING extra ever. Not when I am at home and definitely not traveling. I use a Tivek wallet as it holds 4 credit cards, an insurance card, my drivers license and cash. That and a phone, one key for my car and I never put anything else in my pockets. That is already WAY too much. Contemplating a super minimal wallet/case for the phone and doing something to allow my phone to unlock/start my car. Would reduce me to one thing.

I really need to get something like that.

J

As in a downsized wallet.

J

No shit. My wallet is 2" thick.

More than anyone I know,I feel Sean is the best at minimizing his extra stuff.

Replaced the battery in my Nexus 4 about a month ago. It is "sealed" as well

Pulled some pics from my old HD here's the pic of the wheel I will have to dig for the durango install pics..lol

">http://http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/mikel7829/media/906C_zps3carm6x6.jpg.html'>906C_zps3carm6x6.jpg

That was the set I got from ebay...I will dig for pics from the Durango,I have spent two hrs uploading pics from a old install that I posted on pics of system past.. smile.png

I brought some snow fall into the cities for you Sean.

Edited by dem beats