Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

http://www.westoneaudio.com/index.php/products/adventure-series/adventure-series-beta.html

No clue about these specific in ears, but I would slap a $50 bet that they last longer, sound better, and will cause you less trouble than any wireless units at twice the price.

If my ear holes took to anything in ear worth a shit I would consider it. All anything in ear does is fall the hell out, or cause discomfort for me.

J

I know that is completely not what you wanted to hear but I have spent no less than $3000 on solutions for personal listening.

NOTHING in the wild beats in ear monitors that are built to handle stage performance or similar. I see idiots with ove the ears(mostly beats by dre to be fair) and they are ALWAYS a hazard.

Tight tucked monitors with cable management is the only was. Period. Andlything else is dangerous at minimum, and dangerous and shitty sounding at worst.

May I ask HOW are they a hazard? How is silence from the outside bullshit dangerous in your opinion?

These are literally being purchased just for the gym. Maybe a flight if ABSOLUTELY need be as well. Just wasn't wanting to take the 'back of the truck' Ferrari beats to the gym. I don't sit around and listen to headphones, nor will I be running with them.

J

Seriously, just fuck anything wireless. Fucking wireless shit...

Any main reason?

J

I have heard that about some grados before.

The fit kills me. 15 min and my tregus or whatever hurts.

HD600..... Drool.

Next purchase for me will be custom mold in ear monitors.

diy! lol

http://imgur.com/a/45NUf

Any main reason?

J

I've just never had any real "success" with wireless, be it IR, RF, Wi-Fi, or otherwise.

I have heard that about some grados before.

The fit kills me. 15 min and my tregus or whatever hurts.

HD600..... Drool.Next purchase for me will be custom mold in ear monitors.

diy! lol

http://imgur.com/a/45NUf

This is kind of cool.

J

Any main reason?

J

I've just never had any real "success" with wireless, be it IR, RF, Wi-Fi, or otherwise.

Piss poor sound quality? Bad connections? ANY positives at all?

J

NeedPics.gif

Forgot that is the other thing I did yesterday. Installed an Adcom amp, Kicker L7 and a set of Kicker comps in "wedges" in the garage. Still have to pull the rca's and ethernet cable but the rest is done. Bash 500w to power the kicker. Finally upgrading the BS where I actually just listen.

After it plays sound. Real annoying cabling to pull, but the PVC at least is already in smile.png

did you have the kicker stuff installed in a vehicle at one point? boat?
sisters boat. Was all a gift from kicker :)

I use a Note 3 with an Otterbox at work; it'll fit in your front pocket, technically. Far more comfortable in the back pocket, though.

Yikes, your pants are loose.
Only type of clothes to wear. Especially when working.
I work in suit pants

And buy jeans to be interchangeable with them

I know you seem to like Hugo Boss for suit pants, what about jeans?

Granted I have a different problem than you, shorter wide legs.

J

I have my suit pants custom made. Jeans I wear 527 Levis and something tight cut from the buckle...Tyler I think

I know that is completely not what you wanted to hear but I have spent no less than $3000 on solutions for personal listening.

NOTHING in the wild beats in ear monitors that are built to handle stage performance or similar. I see idiots with ove the ears(mostly beats by dre to be fair) and they are ALWAYS a hazard.

Tight tucked monitors with cable management is the only was. Period. Andlything else is dangerous at minimum, and dangerous and shitty sounding at worst.

custom insert ts ftmfw

http://www.westoneaudio.com/index.php/products/adventure-series/adventure-series-beta.html

No clue about these specific in ears, but I would slap a $50 bet that they last longer, sound better, and will cause you less trouble than any wireless units at twice the price.

If my ear holes took to anything in ear worth a shit I would consider it. All anything in ear does is fall the hell out, or cause discomfort for me.

J

custom is not that asspensive

icon_pics-stfu.gif

Need that for somewhere else....

And fuck you mother nature. BIGGEST snowfall of the year and it is pointless since I need at least 2 more inches. Of course South of me they got that extra, but that is all fucking corn fields which means they need even more.

My neighborhood this morning. If you know what you are seeing my house is almost visible. tongue.png

IMG_20150323_075709_zps58sfhey2.jpg

project i've been working on. hybrid tube headphone amp. 

IMG_20150315_171313_3261_zpskayjfg8i.jpg

That's super cool and drool worthy! :)

Matt, you could look into tattooed hair, if you rock it super short. Is stipple dot tattoo on the bald spots. Only works if you wear it short though.

I haven't wanted to leave my man cave/garage since I installed surround sound! Def a worthy item to have.

And fuck you mother nature. BIGGEST snowfall of the year and it is pointless since I need at least 2 more inches. Of course South of me they got that extra, but that is all fucking corn fields which means they need even more.My neighborhood this morning. If you know what you are seeing my house is almost visible. :PIMG_20150323_075709_zps58sfhey2.jpg

I would call that a dusting in Colorado.

I sort of want one of these:http://www.mobilesoundworks.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=JL-Audio-Stealthbox-94484&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cse&utm_content=JL%20Audio&k=JL_Audio_Stealthbox_94484&gclid=CjwKEAjw0LmoBRDHuo7UkaKXhn8SJADmDTG0DPqq7DJ7fVsDs_Vq55eXC-eZvNy4yX6AI-Pf-xBSbBoCbbbw_wcB

Only because it means NO work. Way too fucking much money, I'd prefer it to be up front, but I can bolt this in and only worry about the front stage which in reality is all I care about. Don't get me wrong I want enough bass to keep up with my mids, but that is all that is necessary

I can't do stereo stuff in the Bummer.

:-(

<has been drooling on the M6. I think with a twin turbo v8 I could car less about tunes.

Dusting here too, if it were double I'd call it snow

Just did another search. Amazing the number of "choices" and even more so how bad most are. Tried to find other black wheels I liked, but decided against black in general.

Found more expensive ones I like:

11023279_752416234872162_1236983362_n.jp

Also frustrating how few are made in brushed/polished aluminum versus plated or painted. Crafting a beautiful hunk of aluminum and then hiding it is sad.

It is also retarded how everyone only show's 26's. Fuck taht

J

If foam hearing protection stays in so can in ears. Quality ones have foam sleeves.