Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Speaking of old, there are some who will make it past the 40 this year...

Wood pellet prebuy this year is $225.00 a ton! The fucking natural gas industry is driving the price up buy buying wood pellets to soak up their frack water! Those asshole are paying $275.00 for the same and several dealers are not selling to home owners because they are making more selling to the frackers!

Good thing I keep a 2 ton surplus.

Love me some fur burgers!

Like mine shaved and finger licking!

3M sent me a cleaning kit/system for my carpet. So far it has worked every time.

Some days I feel like a take a royal fucking at work. It almost seems like the daylight experts will half ass things to get out the door and I walk into the same problems and take the time to make proper repairs. Then get ask what I did to fix it.

Some days I just want to be another stupid employee who is oblivious to what is the right thing to do.

I killed the hop :(

Love me some fur burgers!

Like mine shaved and finger licking!

No chia pet?....lol

Any good way to preserve roasted coffee beans?  One of the guys at work showed up with a ~7lb bag of stuff from the local roasting place from some friends.  Right now I go through a pound just under every 2 weeks so they'll go bad before I get around to it.  

<- Now weighs 150lbs. Holy fuck did that take a long time.

I didn't have time to eat or drink before the carpet guy got here.I'm fucking worthless. Only work I'm gonna do is bag up some trash.

Eating carpet is okay
Just make sure the carpet cleaner goes over it first!!
Saved $800 having the carpet cleaned in one room.
You'd shit at the science involved in cleaning textiles. Hell, just the carpet classes I attended were 3 weeks long.
had a family dry cleaners from 1926 until 2004

Fuck you're old.

Lol

Methuselah.

Some days I just want to be another stupid employee who is oblivious to what is the right thing to do.

Me too! I'm with you on the previous comment also.

Speaking of old, there are some who will make it past the 40 this year...

dirty old bastards

Any good way to preserve roasted coffee beans? One of the guys at work showed up with a ~7lb bag of stuff from the local roasting place from some friends. Right now I go through a pound just under every 2 weeks so they'll go bad before I get around to it.

suck all the air out of them. Wine bottle and a wine vacuum thing are a good thing to own and multi purpose for later

pretty sick of my shit ATM too. Could just go back into sales and have an easier life

pretty sick of my shit ATM too. Could just go back into sales and have an easier life

My legs probably weighs 150lbs..

Any good way to preserve roasted coffee beans? One of the guys at work showed up with a ~7lb bag of stuff from the local roasting place from some friends. Right now I go through a pound just under every 2 weeks so they'll go bad before I get around to it.

suck all the air out of them. Wine bottle and a wine vacuum thing are a good thing to own and multi purpose for later

Didn't realize you could vacuum them successfully, thought they produced some gas as they aged negating the vacuum seal. I've got a food saver thing and multiple wine vacuum things.

Squat a lot?

Squat a lot?

Just to pee tongue.png  No serious though I have some big legs..Always have I am just a bigger framed guy..The legs though are a pain in the ass! As some pants will be loose in the waist and tight in the legs always Carhartt ....6' 270lbs Guess it is heredity..

I used to work out a lot...But I work so much now it is hard for the energysad.png  No excuse really I know and my work pays for most of  the price of gym memberships..

Didn't realize you could vacuum them successfully, thought they produced some gas as they aged negating the vacuum seal. I've got a food saver thing and multiple wine vacuum things.

Never seen them shrink wrapped in the store? Your comments are somewhat right though. They are still going to age, but less air is better. The beauty of the wine stopper is that you can keep pulling more out as often as needed and they DO help wine last too.

My legs are probably smaller than Matt's arms.