Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

TVS or Twin Screw.

Which is quieter.

Follow up question, when I do headers and cat removal (for the track of course) how do I keep the truck as quiet as possible?

What truck?
IMAG1028_zps88daba71.jpg

Sexy....

Just also realized I haven't debadged it yet. There is just SO MUCH chrome on the damn thing

Yes. Kill teh chrome.

Stock height it was AWFUL though

Escalade2of3_zps378f8c3b.jpg

I'm super apprehensive of the note. Going back to Samsung alone feels like a betrayal.

Having a cracked screen may kill me however.

Just also realized I haven't debadged it yet. There is just SO MUCH chrome on the damn thing

Yes. Kill teh chrome.

It's sort of all or nothing though. Ugh.

I'm super apprehensive of the note. Going back to Samsung alone feels like a betrayal.

Transfer to Verizon for free to "try" out for 30 days. Get a phone and switch back when a new one comes out. Wonder how often you can do that, lol.

Stock height it was AWFUL though

Escalade2of3_zps378f8c3b.jpg

Ish

Far from super fantastic that's for sure.

I can't even tell it's been dropped by looking at it, but it looks much worse in the second pic.

Transfer to Verizon for free to "try" out for 30 days. Get a phone and switch back when a new one comes out. Wonder how often you can do that, lol.

Smart. I'm probably too lazy however.

Hope this is further south

I can't even tell it's been dropped by looking at it, but it looks much worse in the second pic.

Second pic was the day I bought it at the dealer. First one day I dropped it or so.

Smart. I'm probably too lazy however.

Me too. Just wish they'd hurry up and release new phones!

Any good way to preserve roasted coffee beans? One of the guys at work showed up with a ~7lb bag of stuff from the local roasting place from some friends. Right now I go through a pound just under every 2 weeks so they'll go bad before I get around to it.

suck all the air out of them. Wine bottle and a wine vacuum thing are a good thing to own and multi purpose for later
Didn't realize you could vacuum them successfully, thought they produced some gas as they aged negating the vacuum seal. I've got a food saver thing and multiple wine vacuum things.
Never seen them shrink wrapped in the store? Your comments are somewhat right though. They are still going to age, but less air is better. The beauty of the wine stopper is that you can keep pulling more out as often as needed and they DO help wine last too.

Open wine doesn't last longer than 24hrs here but the vacuum stoppers do get used.

I have, but not without the cheesy little valve they put in the side.

Stock height it was AWFUL thoughEscalade2of3_zps378f8c3b.jpg

Ish
Far from super fantastic that's for sure.

She looks much better lower. SUV's usually do look better lower, especially the Escalade. Now trucks, those need a lift.

J

My expedition looked great way up in the sky IMHO.

In general I agree with J though.

Drop that bitch unless it's for off-road.

My expedition looked great way up in the sky IMHO.

In general I agree with J though.

Drop that bitch unless it's for off-road.

The Jeep (pre 2005 or so), expedition/excursion, and suburban all are exceptions to the rule. Everything else, drop that bitch.hell if my old explorer hadn't been 4x4 (which was great in NY) I would have dropped it.

J

<- Now weighs 150lbs. Holy fuck did that take a long time.

From what to 150 and how long?

The heaviest I got when I was working out consistently and trying to eat enough was ~145 like a year ago. Then the last year or so I basically stopped working out, ate normal and dropped to 135. Over the last three months I've been working out and averaging 3500-4000kcal daily, went from 135 to 150.

Biggest problem has been my lack of appetite and getting enough food in, but I'm starting to overcome that. :D

<- Now weighs 150lbs. Holy fuck did that take a long time.

From what to 150 and how long?

The heaviest I got when I was working out consistently and trying to eat enough was ~145 like a year ago. Then the last year or so I basically stopped working out, ate normal and dropped to 135. Over the last three months I've been working out and averaging 3500-4000kcal daily, went from 135 to 150.

That's pretty epic.

Biggest problem has been my lack of appetite and getting enough food in, but I'm starting to overcome that. :D

As you grow eating enough will get "easier".

Eating becomes a process of feeding your body, it starts to remind you to eat.

6000kcal became pretty normal M-Sat for me.

Lifting 4 days, a labor job, running, and 2-3 MMA classes a week had me still loosing weight too fast.

Started trying to get 7000 a day but it was tough to do without eating or drinking pure sugar and shitty fats.

Some parts have arrived! Still waiting on the FJ springs for the rear lift.

IMAG0708.jpg

woot.gif

I too need to change the front CV's and the front ball-joints on the Jeep. Fun fun fun...

Fun for sure. smile.png

Axle seal let go on one side. Ball joints on that side were bad-ish. And the previous owner welded the axle tube to the housing, because the factory rosette weld broke. He didn't do a good job...so it needs further work.... a big overhaul. 

Called a friend who has a lot of Jeep parts, for $200 + my axle he's swapping in a good axle. WIN !

You do not want to know what I paid for these, I hope to do this Thursday.

Too much or too little ? 

As you grow eating enough will get "easier".

Eating becomes a process of feeding your body, it starts to remind you to eat.

Hell depending on your metabolism, it can happen VERY quickly.

J