Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

It's like someone kicked an ant hill. Fucking ppl everywhere.

Any good way to preserve roasted coffee beans? One of the guys at work showed up with a ~7lb bag of stuff from the local roasting place from some friends. Right now I go through a pound just under every 2 weeks so they'll go bad before I get around to it.

suck all the air out of them. Wine bottle and a wine vacuum thing are a good thing to own and multi purpose for later
Didn't realize you could vacuum them successfully, thought they produced some gas as they aged negating the vacuum seal. I've got a food saver thing and multiple wine vacuum things.
Never seen them shrink wrapped in the store? Your comments are somewhat right though. They are still going to age, but less air is better. The beauty of the wine stopper is that you can keep pulling more out as often as needed and they DO help wine last too.

Open wine doesn't last longer than 24hrs here but the vacuum stoppers do get used.

I have, but not without the cheesy little valve they put in the side.

If the gases the coffee gives off are anything other than oxygen you should fine. I cure my personal reefer in jars. Have to burp the jars a few times the first couple weeks, then it's good to go. Shit will still be stinky, sticky and fresh a year later. Infact even better after storage in my case.

TVS is about as quiet a twin screw or roots that you can get

It's peanut butter and jelly time.

R1, the tri-Y's I was referring to are full length headers. The other reason I would change headers is to get some SS ceramics in there instead of the rust colored ones. If you know me, you'd know I normally wouldn't care, BUT this car has a different MO. The biggest reason i wouldn't change them is the ones in the now have a perfect 1/4" clearance in all directions. Might not mess a with a good thing.

I don't care for the look of the pipes exiting rear is why the side exit. Should still help to have some pipe after the muffler though. Other than heads the top end is pretty opened up. Breaths nice with 2.5" exhaust.

I would really like to drop some lower gears in teh pig for that throw you back in your seat tire lifting torque. We will see. I have the tools for the gear swap so no prob there. But without OD it's screaming by 90.

It's peanut butter and jelly time.

Make sure she licks it all up!

Found a rogue Girl Scout cookie stand!! Stocked up for another week.

Love me some fur burgers!

Like mine shaved and finger licking!

No chia pet?....lol

I married a redhead! Even at full bush I can hardly tell theres any hair there. ;)

Some days I feel like a take a royal fucking at work. It almost seems like the daylight experts will half ass things to get out the door and I walk into the same problems and take the time to make proper repairs. Then get ask what I did to fix it.

I'm not even going to get started....could rant all day

Seriously, 12 dollars for a pack of smokes?! And they aren't even non-filters.

What flavors you get?

Crazy!!!.I get mine for about $3.50 tax and all

Some days I feel like a take a royal fucking at work. It almost seems like the daylight experts will half ass things to get out the door and I walk into the same problems and take the time to make proper repairs. Then get ask what I did to fix it.

I'm not even going to get started....could rant all day

Me too!!!

No chia pet?....lol

I married a redhead! Even at full bush I can hardly tell theres any hair there. ;)

I have messed around with a few redheads in my days nothing serious...

What flavors you get?

Tagalong's and Samoas!! Found the rogue stand in Utah. Rogue because it is outside of cookie selling season. Was a shortage in Colorado this year. Lol

Crazy!!!.I get mine for about $3.50 tax and all

It's bc I'm inside Disneyland. They are bigger leeches then Apple and Walmart put together.

Camel non-filters are normally only around seven or eight dollars a pack. Bitches be getting 12 for a pack of nasty Marboro's.

No chia pet?....lol

I have messed around with a few redheads in my days nothing serious...

Ex wife was half Chec half Spaniard and went all natural. DAMN does she have a bush.

Are you in Asia?

Any good way to preserve roasted coffee beans? One of the guys at work showed up with a ~7lb bag of stuff from the local roasting place from some friends. Right now I go through a pound just under every 2 weeks so they'll go bad before I get around to it.

suck all the air out of them. Wine bottle and a wine vacuum thing are a good thing to own and multi purpose for later
Didn't realize you could vacuum them successfully, thought they produced some gas as they aged negating the vacuum seal. I've got a food saver thing and multiple wine vacuum things.
Never seen them shrink wrapped in the store? Your comments are somewhat right though. They are still going to age, but less air is better. The beauty of the wine stopper is that you can keep pulling more out as often as needed and they DO help wine last too.

Open wine doesn't last longer than 24hrs here but the vacuum stoppers do get used.

I have, but not without the cheesy little valve they put in the side.

If the gases the coffee gives off are anything other than oxygen you should fine. I cure my personal reefer in jars. Have to burp the jars a few times the first couple weeks, then it's good to go. Shit will still be stinky, sticky and fresh a year later. Infact even better after storage in my case.

You vacuum seal them then? Coffee & herb have similar needs I guess, lol

TVS is about as quiet a twin screw or roots that you can get

Hey, fuck you and your late reply. I am on the Whipple train.

Are you in Asia?

Close. I'm in your favorite place. In SoCal for a week at Disneyland. And don't get me started, I could think of dozens of places I would rather be on vacation. But I'm a diplomatic family man I guess.

Same thing, lol. I'd rather be in Asia though

Open wine doesn't last longer than 24hrs here but the vacuum stoppers do get used.I have, but not without the cheesy little valve they put in the side.
You vacuum seal them then? Coffee & herb have similar needs I guess, lol

Sometimes vac sealed, most of the time just in mason jars in a cool dry place. I keep my seed stock vacuum sealed at all times. Getting the moisture content just right before long term storage is key. With herb the chloroform breaks down overtime, which is a good thing. Some of the best I have ever smoked was jars I had forgot about and found quite sometime later.

I had. Friend who vacuum packed his pot in mason jars.

The kids had a gasket and he could pump out the air. It was pretty wild.

I don't smoke but he would get so excited when I went to visit him. Opening jars and having me smell all the different "flavors".