Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Cut bologna about an inch think and fry it. You got yourself a prime newfie steak right there.

It's a complete food group in Newfoundland.

Cut bologna about an inch think and fry it. You got yourself a prime newfie steak right there.

It's a complete food group in Newfoundland.

This slice was about half inch thick..

Big pork loin plate for lunch!!

Fried it's a billion times better.... But still....

I can't eat it everyday but something different..It was probably half inch thick (13mm)slice slightly burt next one I get I will stab the taper gauge in ot and snap a pic..lol

Same thing, lol. I'd rather be in Asia though

At least in Asia I could probably get a Wagyu steak. Seriously though, could be worse. I could be at disneyworld.

No buying smokes at all in disneyworld. Shocked you could find them at disneyland.

Granted at epcot you could get wagyu steak in Japan.

J

No smokes in Disneyland, but in the hotel store.

Now that I have kicked the opietes, smoking and soda are the only vices left. Weed doesn't count as I can take or leave that. Would love to kick the smokes. On my way to find a better vape tank. Going to try a wick-less one with adjustable airflow this time.

Whats the difference between peanut butter and jelly?

They both taste like shit from teh store. Oh, difference.. meh, I don't eat PB.
I cant peanut butter my dick in your ass
Terrible.

Lol

It's better when the joke it told correctly.

What's the difference between jam and jelly?

I can't jelly my dick in your sister!!

Glad somebody knew the joke. Although if you have ever had Coke dick, I'm sure you figured out how to jelly it in there.

The moment a ball joint finally breaks loose and sounds like a shotgun was shot right in front of you.

I heated a control arm once to pop one out, and the grease inside the joint heated and expanded and shot past the seal with a large bang and subsequent grease explosion. I felt the grease on my face and was sure I was covered in shrapnel before I realized what had actually happened.

There is a gay joke in here I am leaving alone.

Terrible.

Lol

Glad somebody knew the joke. Although if you have ever had Coke dick, I'm sure you figured out how to jelly it in there.

Coke dick?

Also, shoot your butcher. He missed majorly.

looks like a first timer cut out that steak

???...lol

What the processing place did..Had a whole suv full of meat didn't have time to check everyting..Will go somewhere else next time,I hate the way they cut the ribs...

First animal I butchered was no where near that bad. Seriously bs.

Terrible.

Lol

Coke dick?

At least in Asia I could probably get a Wagyu steak. Seriously though, could be worse. I could be at disneyworld.

No buying smokes at all in disneyworld. Shocked you could find them at disneyland.

Granted at epcot you could get wagyu steak in Japan.

J

Pretty much bet that is BS wagyu. Shit ton of it sold in the US as it only has to be 1/4 wagyu to be called it. Then they feed them wrong sad.png

Bologna... Gross.

The only time it's ok is in a gas station chuckwagon sammich.

Owner of Deli Express is my neighbor, lol

Terrible.

Lol

Coke dick?

It is sort of like a bologna sandwich. Useless.

Anyone here ever tried Dungeoness crab? I'm guessing I would be disappointed as I would be comparing it to king crab?

I don't know how to compare it other than to say it's similar, but less sweet.

Anyone here ever tried Dungeoness crab? I'm guessing I would be disappointed as I would be comparing it to king crab?

Don't expect it to be King Crab and it's good. Not as sweet and of course wimpy amounts of meat but yummy nonetheless. Since it is less sweet it takes to spicy and more savory toppings/marinades/sauces than King. Also priced such that you can drown it a bit and not feel bad.

I usually enjoy that more than king.

Really just a desire to try something fresh and local. From my understanding Dungeoness crab season runs till the end of June so that should be fresh. Any other suggestions of indigenous food to try on the West Coast?

Amusingly there really aren't so many local treats there. LA even ruined the ocean.

Rockfish, Barracuda, Sea Bass, and Yellowtail all have seasons there...but not sure when they are exactly.

I love it when locals ask how I can live so far from the ocean because they love seafood. Ask them what they normally buy and they answer Salmon. I get to tell them by plane we are just as close to the salmon as them.

No buying smokes at all in disneyworld. Shocked you could find them at disneyland.Granted at epcot you could get wagyu steak in Japan.J
Pretty much bet that is BS wagyu. Shit ton of it sold in the US as it only has to be 1/4 wagyu to be called it. Then they feed them wrong :(

Believe me I will save myself for the real deal. Would hate to be disappointed after all the hype.

Also, shoot your butcher. He missed majorly.

looks like a first timer cut out that steak???...lol
What the processing place did..Had a whole suv full of meat didn't have time to check everyting..Will go somewhere else next time,I hate the way they cut the ribs...
First animal I butchered was no where near that bad. Seriously bs.
I agree..not the pretiest cuts..But tastes good though!