Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I bet they are plasti-dipped Sony's.

Lol!

Best yet!

The dip adds 10 deebeez!!!

I received a 5% raise at work last week. Not the first raise, but nice after 9 years at the same job.

My wife was walking funny today. Was a good ego booster. Lol

These are some sexy ass mids, definitely about the nicest gift I've received.

IMG_20150411_151807_zpsr4op3jjo.jpg

is that clay or did you copy my duct seal idea :) 

I am thinking hybrid audio. 

Excursion vids or GTFO bro!

ALready covered up, nothing to see.

I could give a ton of imput. How old is the house? Is it build to modern building codes or is there funky stuff to deal with? How strict are your local building codes? How comfortable are you with doing the work yourself? Do you realistically have enough time to manage the project yourself? What is the overall goal with the house?

All good. Brought it up as I questioned my answer to your question. I am super tempted by the $3k solution, but I have kids now. Time is much more valuable. I'd probably end up settling for the $6k solution.I gutted my last house myself. All good on the mess. Just rather simple on what needs to be done:Walls torn downNew floorsNew windowsNew trimNew cabinetssome new lightsMove to HVAC runs to upstairsNew wallsReconfiguring the kitchen, eat in, dining room & living room spacesTurning a 4th bedroom into the other half of the masters suite and a small officeIf I get lucky, I'll add a garage too
Was more of an "OH SHIT, I could give some input. As I have built a ton of houses and buildings, from breaking ground to the ridge cap. Just about every faucet of the process. Have worked with a ton of different building systems.

Sounds like you have it figured out. The questions were to just give you different angles.

All good, when I get to the plan stage I will throw them up on here :

is that clay or did you copy my duct seal idea smile.png
Clay, this build was the "what do I have in the house" build. Lol. Outside of a piece of skinny ply I've purchased nothing.

Once I start ont he computer I can't say the same, but can say I've had it for 6 months Doh.gif

I realize I lied. I ordered the cutting board. That actually caused a 3 day delay. Yellow was the cheapest 1" I could find that was big enough lol

I am thinking hybrid audio.

NEVER

J was right, but I expected that.

U18's

And yes by the 18 that denotes a 7". Fits absolutely perfect and super easy in the stock location. I hindsight I probably could have sandwiched 2 3/4" boards together and had better isolation and some more mass, but that was hard to tell and I didn't want to door ding a driver.

I got an idea for you for taking pictures. Wear a GoPro and figure out how to voice activate taking a picture.

Yea I drink. Trying to cut down though. . If it will help with the gout I mite have to just stop. . It is crazy bad. I dont understand how real old people can handle this

My buddies dad had it and he works at Budweiser. They give out beer for safety awards, but he just had to cut it out for a long while. He was also to the point of just sitting in a chair for his time off.

Yea I drink. Trying to cut down though. . If it will help with the gout I mite have to just stop. . It is crazy bad. I dont understand how real old people can handle this

My buddies dad had it and he works at Budweiser. They give out beer for safety awards, but he just had to cut it out for a long while. He was also to the point of just sitting in a chair for his time off.

Beer for safety awards...LOL

Working at a place like that, it makes sense. Like steaks at a slaughterhouse.

J

Working at a place like that, it makes sense. Like steaks at a slaughterhouse.

J

Or a rubber dick at a dildo factory...biggrin.png

I am about as likely to wear a go pro as I am to eat at Wendy's

I can hear it now.......

"From VP of dildo factory"

I would like to present this 12" veiny gold plated rubber penis to Ben Dover for outstanding safety and performance also outstanding attendance in the testicle assembly department.....

Considering you just ate at Burger King...

Considering you just ate at Burger King...
Exactly why I picked Wendy's. So once in 5 years I'll wear a GoPro. And I bet it'll be while I snowmobile. smile.png