Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

These are some sexy ass mids, definitely about the nicest gift I've received.

IMG_20150411_151807_zpsr4op3jjo.jpg

is that clay or did you copy my duct seal idea smile.png

Clay, this build was the "what do I have in the house" build. Lol. Outside of a piece of skinny ply I've purchased nothing.

Once I start ont he computer I can't say the same, but can say I've had it for 6 months Doh.gif

Interesting. At first glance it looked like a thin piece of plastic.

Is the 1" plastic material more acoustically dead, and/or have a lower resonate frequency than wood? What are the other benefits?

I am about as likely to wear a go pro as I am to eat at Wendy's

Better than BK.

By a mile.

Arby's is the best FF garbage IMHO. When desperate I try to go there..... But I'm to the point where I stop at a gas station, get a gas station sammich and be happy.

Fucking Chuck wagons....

Mmmmmmmmm

Vicodin headache.

Ungh.

My hand, back and knees feel a billion times better at least.

Arby's is the best FF garbage IMHO. When desperate I try to go there..... But I'm to the point where I stop at a gas station, get a gas station sammich and be happy.

Fucking Chuck wagons....

Mmmmmmmmm

I like the roast beef MAX combo big sized smile.png

Fuck fast food, when I can find a deli and eat real food. I will take the edamame caviar please!!

No Way! Long John Silvers!

I am trying to put together a new dance video of some moves I came up with,hopefully I can get this down pat...When I finish I will upload to youtube and share.

Michael

I could give a ton of imput. How old is the house? Is it build to modern building codes or is there funky stuff to deal with? How strict are your local building codes? How comfortable are you with doing the work yourself? Do you realistically have enough time to manage the project yourself? What is the overall goal with the house?

All good. Brought it up as I questioned my answer to your question. I am super tempted by the $3k solution, but I have kids now. Time is much more valuable. I'd probably end up settling for the $6k solution.I gutted my last house myself. All good on the mess. Just rather simple on what needs to be done:Walls torn downNew floorsNew windowsNew trimNew cabinetssome new lightsMove to HVAC runs to upstairsNew wallsReconfiguring the kitchen, eat in, dining room & living room spacesTurning a 4th bedroom into the other half of the masters suite and a small officeIf I get lucky, I'll add a garage too
Was more of an "OH SHIT, I could give some input. As I have built a ton of houses and buildings, from breaking ground to the ridge cap. Just about every faucet of the process. Have worked with a ton of different building systems.Sounds like you have it figured out. The questions were to just give you different angles.
All good, when I get to the plan stage I will throw them up on here :

This might make you laugh after the discussion of the car. If it was my house I would do every lick of the work myself, if a permit and licensing was not stopping me. Building codes here are ridiculously strict though.

I am trying to put together a new dance video of some moves I came up with,hopefully I can get this down pat...When I finish I will upload to youtube and share.

Michael

WE will be waiting...

And I am still on the fence about the paint job. I've spent over 10 K and over a year working on the car. Would hate to half ass the paint job.

One other big factor is the car is solely a gift to my wife. My name is not even on the tittle. As it was her grandma's car, and her grandma was the most important person to her growing up. Long story, but grandma was the only stable one in her life. My wife still cries almost every time she drives the car.

Vicodin headache.

Ungh.

My hand, back and knees feel a billion times better at least.

Vicodin headache? How many of those things did you take bro?

These are some sexy ass mids, definitely about the nicest gift I've received.

IMG_20150411_151807_zpsr4op3jjo.jpg

is that clay or did you copy my duct seal idea smile.png
Clay, this build was the "what do I have in the house" build. Lol. Outside of a piece of skinny ply I've purchased nothing.

Once I start ont he computer I can't say the same, but can say I've had it for 6 months Doh.gif

Interesting. At first glance it looked like a thin piece of plastic.

Is the 1" plastic material more acoustically dead, and/or have a lower resonate frequency than wood? What are the other benefits?

Biggest benefit is that I didn't make sawdust or have to paint/seal/worry.

The rest is just mass and stiffness. The thicker the better. I was lazy so I wanted one piece.

Flush mount although the baffle is too small for that to be a benefit other than protection. I also have a really hard time not flush mounting. You will see I was lazy and used the stupid Jasper jig though. Really a dumb design.

No Way! Long John Silvers!

I actually will eat clam strips probably more often than any other fast food. As a snack though, not dinner. And by a lot it might be once every 18mo

I could give a ton of imput. How old is the house? Is it build to modern building codes or is there funky stuff to deal with? How strict are your local building codes? How comfortable are you with doing the work yourself? Do you realistically have enough time to manage the project yourself? What is the overall goal with the house?

All good. Brought it up as I questioned my answer to your question. I am super tempted by the $3k solution, but I have kids now. Time is much more valuable. I'd probably end up settling for the $6k solution.I gutted my last house myself. All good on the mess. Just rather simple on what needs to be done:Walls torn downNew floorsNew windowsNew trimNew cabinetssome new lightsMove to HVAC runs to upstairsNew wallsReconfiguring the kitchen, eat in, dining room & living room spacesTurning a 4th bedroom into the other half of the masters suite and a small officeIf I get lucky, I'll add a garage too
Was more of an "OH SHIT, I could give some input. As I have built a ton of houses and buildings, from breaking ground to the ridge cap. Just about every faucet of the process. Have worked with a ton of different building systems.Sounds like you have it figured out. The questions were to just give you different angles.
All good, when I get to the plan stage I will throw them up on here :

This might make you laugh after the discussion of the car. If it was my house I would do every lick of the work myself, if a permit and licensing was not stopping me. Building codes here are ridiculously strict though.

I would too. Problem is travel & my kids. That and I guess it will take 4 guys probably 3 months so doing it alone would be a LONG process.

And I am still on the fence about the paint job. I've spent over 10 K and over a year working on the car. Would hate to half ass the paint job.

One other big factor is the car is solely a gift to my wife. My name is not even on the tittle. As it was her grandma's car, and her grandma was the most important person to her growing up. Long story, but grandma was the only stable one in her life. My wife still cries almost every time she drives the car.

What color are you painting it?

You made me want malt vinegar

I made fast food for lunch today. Sloppy Joe/Barbeque depending on what part of the country you are in.

Need soft still for Tanner, didn't realize how hard that was. I like texture. Even soft shit like that normally has a big ole Maillard crust when I make it.

Exactly why I made it at 8am so that it can soften but still have flavor.

I made fast food for lunch today. Sloppy Joe/Barbeque depending on what part of the country you are in.

I ate Sloppy joe's a few nights ago...Love those things,I put down 4 of them and almost a whole jar of kosher dill pickles smile.png

I ate Sloppy joe's a few nights ago...Love those things,I put down 4 of them and almost a whole jar of kosher dill pickles smile.png

Mom use to make them things all the time growing up. I don't think I couldn't stomach another one though. Not so much bc of that (although I hated them as a kid), But bc I ate them almost every night for like 6 months when I was in my early 20's. I guess its bc I was craving the Iron. IDK, but haven't even had a craving for one since.