Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Need soft still for Tanner, didn't realize how hard that was. I like texture. Even soft shit like that normally has a big ole Maillard crust when I make it.

Exactly why I made it at 8am so that it can soften but still have flavor.

Try some stuff like homemade beef stroganoff..Soft food but still has taste.

I made fast food for lunch today. Sloppy Joe/Barbeque depending on what part of the country you are in.

I ate Sloppy joe's a few nights ago...Love those things,I put down 4 of them and almost a whole jar of kosher dill pickles smile.png

Mom use to make them things all the time growing up. I don't think I couldn't stomach another one though. Not so much bc of that (although I hated them as a kid), But bc I ate them almost every night for like 6 months when I was in my early 20's. I guess its bc I was craving the Iron. IDK, but haven't even had a craving for one since.

I rarely eat them but when I do I can not get enough of them it seems..

You made me want malt vinegar

Num num num num

I had an Orzo salad yesterday. That and some sushi. And wtf do americans want everything to be imitation? Can we not handle the real deal? Do ppl really need the world dumbed down that much?

Flush mount although the baffle is too small for that to be a benefit other than protection. I also have a really hard time not flush mounting. You will see I was lazy and used the stupid Jasper jig though. Really a dumb design.

I disagree. Great tool, and great design.

You made me want malt vinegar

Num num num num

I had an Orzo salad yesterday. That and some sushi. And wtf do americans want everything to be imitation? Can we not handle the real deal? Do ppl really need the world dumbed down that much?

Speaking of vinegar has made me get a craving for a good ole cucumber salad smile.png

I am trying to put together a new dance video of some moves I came up with,hopefully I can get this down pat...When I finish I will upload to youtube and share.

Michael

WE will be waiting...

Will be some pretty cool stuff...You should be able to tear the club up if you are into that scene..

The alcohol is not helping me with my combo moves.

I will see if I can at least get together some trailers to view for my upcoming video release.

Need soft still for Tanner, didn't realize how hard that was. I like texture. Even soft shit like that normally has a big ole Maillard crust when I make it.

I don't eat monotonous shit that could be crock pot'd

Flush mount although the baffle is too small for that to be a benefit other than protection. I also have a really hard time not flush mounting. You will see I was lazy and used the stupid Jasper jig though. Really a dumb design.

I disagree. Great tool, and great design.
way too crude for flush mounting

Another soft food for a idea that I am sure most kids would like would be homemade tater tot casserole...If you can find or know any good recipes let me know I love that stuff haven't had that in years smile.png

I don't eat monotonous shit that could be crock pot'd

On a skillet maybe?

Another soft food for a idea that I am sure most kids would like would be homemade tater tot casserole...If you can find or know any good recipes let me know I love that stuff haven't had that in years smile.png
the tater tots are hard :( good stuff starts with homemade mush soup. I am from mn ya know

They do love that for a hot dish tho

Another soft food for a idea that I am sure most kids would like would be homemade tater tot casserole...If you can find or know any good recipes let me know I love that stuff haven't had that in years smile.png
the tater tots are hard sad.png good stuff starts with homemade mush soup. I am from mn ya know

Never made homemade mush soup,I am sure it would make it better then the shit out of the can.

Lol...

Yea I drink. Trying to cut down though. . If it will help with the gout I mite have to just stop. . It is crazy bad. I dont understand how real old people can handle this

My buddies dad had it and he works at Budweiser. They give out beer for safety awards, but he just had to cut it out for a long while. He was also to the point of just sitting in a chair for his time off.

Beer for safety awards...LOL

download_20150412_131054.jpeg

Yea I drink. Trying to cut down though. . If it will help with the gout I mite have to just stop. . It is crazy bad. I dont understand how real old people can handle this

My buddies dad had it and he works at Budweiser. They give out beer for safety awards, but he just had to cut it out for a long while. He was also to the point of just sitting in a chair for his time off.

Beer for safety awards...LOL

That is a lot of brew..lol

He saves them up over a while and then when they have a big party or something he ices them all down.

I need beer!

Fuckin cat tore a hole in my brand new cargo shorts that cost $50.00 madsign.gif

don't buy $50 shorts or kill the xat

Work

Fuckin cat tore a hole in my brand new cargo shorts that cost $50.00 madsign.gif

don't buy $50 shorts or kill the xat

No! and NO!!!

I can't afford $50 shorts more or less to lose them