Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Flat leaf parsley please, not that goofy american bullshit

My wife and I have given up on Parsley. It never seems to add anything to our dish except for cost.

yer doin' it wrong

I feel like we are, but we've thrown away a lot of parsley.

Parley, as with a lot of things, adds a subtle and distinct flavor. If the dish is already loaded with other flavor profiles, don't waste the parsley.

A small shift in recipe will be noticable, and perhaps memorable. :)

A small shift in recipe will be noticable, and perhaps memorable. smile.png

Ha, amusingly I am on a conference call right now discussing recipes for finding sub-micron defects on Silicon Wafers using our system.  And yes, a small shift is more than noticeable and when memorable (which I will make it) means I get an order.

And, nice btw.

Any 10" sub with a less than 4.75" mounting depth that you'd rather own than JL 10w1v3's?

And yes, I don't really want those either but from an output perspective they will be nearly an equal to the SS RLp I ran sealed in my old truck so they will do what I need.

1.3cuft is the shared volume for the pair...

Yes, stupid Stealthbox. Really wish Dcon's fit. Not that I can buy the Stealthbox unloaded, but I figure I'd try a local dealer and see. And yes any sub really will be fine if the w1's work, I know....just would prefer to not have JL's lol.

I might have something for you. Let me go measure depth.

Is that your new pick up line? adhd.gifgayhaaay1.gif

Dude, shit has been crazy for me lately. I had no luck with the internet dating thing, so I just stopped. Next thing you know, I'm meeting bitches left and right, and getting laid like crazy. No effort. I am exhausted.

Funny how that works out. 

Thinking of getting one of them cordless rechargeable 40v  weed trimmers.

Any 10" sub with a less than 4.75" mounting depth that you'd rather own than JL 10w1v3's?

And yes, I don't really want those either but from an output perspective they will be nearly an equal to the SS RLp I ran sealed in my old truck so they will do what I need.

1.3cuft is the shared volume for the pair...

Yes, stupid Stealthbox. Really wish Dcon's fit. Not that I can buy the Stealthbox unloaded, but I figure I'd try a local dealer and see. And yes any sub really will be fine if the w1's work, I know....just would prefer to not have JL's lol.

Is that your new pick up line? adhd.gifgayhaaay1.gif

Dude, shit has been crazy for me lately. I had no luck with the internet dating thing, so I just stopped. Next thing you know, I'm meeting bitches left and right, and getting laid like crazy. No effort. I am exhausted.

Also referred to as Beast Mode!

Equal hole plugging opportunist! 

Any 10" sub with a less than 4.75" mounting depth that you'd rather own than JL 10w1v3's?And yes, I don't really want those either but from an output perspective they will be nearly an equal to the SS RLp I ran sealed in my old truck so they will do what I need.1.3cuft is the shared volume for the pair...Yes, stupid Stealthbox. Really wish Dcon's fit. Not that I can buy the Stealthbox unloaded, but I figure I'd try a local dealer and see. And yes any sub really will be fine if the w1's work, I know....just would prefer to not have JL's lol.

Is that your new pick up line? :wacky::gayhaaay1:

Don't waste your energy seeking it out, use your energy to be prepared for the experience. :) ie:work on yourself and pussy will come to you brother.

Ha, amusingly I am on a conference call right now discussing recipes for finding sub-micron defects on Silicon Wafers using our system. And yes, a small shift is more than noticeable and when memorable (which I will make it) means I get an order.

And, nice btw.

Is a sound system and can be used for anything! Just replace "recipe" with whatever one wants to apply the law to.

J, I just spent a bunch of time back reading all of the engine stuff and it all I can really say is; if you don't know what you've got, you can't fix your problem.

I love the questions though. You made me break out my Engineering Fundamentals of the Internal Combustion Engine book and do some reading.

That is half of it J.

The other half is not needing the bowl. Just crack with one hand and open into the other.

Easy peasey.

And if you don't need the whites do it over a garbage can

New task to learn.

J

J, I just spent a bunch of time back reading all of the engine stuff and it all I can really say is; if you don't know what you've got, you can't fix your problem.

Was like I was trying to think myself out of a wet paper sack. Lol

I was definetly overthinking it, but for the right purpose.

Anywho, I will be swapping carbs first. If that doesn't get things running right, really only 2 options. Downsize the cam as I assume the bottom end can't handle aluminum/bigger heads. Or buy a crate longblock, as would be better results for the same money/effect at that point.

I got my heat shift question awnsered on the physics forum btw. Thanks for participating in the conversation.

I do have a fucked up fluid dynamics problem I need to solve. Grow room is not pressurized right. Burnt through a full 20lb bottle of C02 in less than a day. I band-aided it for now, but need a solution. I will post once I understand what I need to know, and can hopefully ask the right questions. :)

Parley, as with a lot of things, adds a subtle and distinct flavor. If the dish is already loaded with other flavor profiles, don't waste the parsley.

Is it just me Sean, I can see the first statement being an extention of the system.

"Energy" (money, time,etc), as with a lot of things, adds a suttle and distinct flavor (to life or whatever), if the dish (whatever your working on) is already loaded with other flavor profiles, don't waste your parsley.

In other works don't fix it if it isn't broken. Conserve your energy (money,time)until it matters!

Maybe a law for the economics theroy. We chase our tails sometimes, that's for sure. Is akin to taking a long ass road around a mountian, to get 5 ft in front of yourself. Either way you are getting there, just the most direct path is less exhausting. :)

Was like I was trying to think myself out of a wet paper sack. Lol

I was definetly overthinking it, but for the right purpose.

Anywho, I will be swapping carbs first. If that doesn't get things running right, really only 2 options. Downsize the cam as I assume the bottom end can't handle aluminum/bigger heads. Or buy a crate longblock, as would be better results for the same money/effect at that point.

I got my heat shift question awnsered on the physics forum btw. Thanks for participating in the conversation.

I do have a fucked up fluid dynamics problem I need to solve. Grow room is not pressurized right. Burnt through a full 20lb bottle of C02 in less than a day. I band-aided it for now, but need a solution. I will post once I understand what I need to know, and can hopefully ask the right questions. smile.png

I wouldn't spend anymore money, unless it is to find out what you have installed. If your cam doesn't work with your heads it doesn't matter what carb you have.

True. I have already done several things twice on the mustang, due to my own ignorance. Thank you!

This is what my BIL has been telling me since I got the car from him, and I either could not grasp it or was not listening. He said either change the carb and cam to a realistic size, or swap in a crate, I am still weighting on which way to go. Appropriate size Hydraulic cam and carb are seeming like the logical solution!

So ya, once I quit trying to overthink it I will tear the cam out. :)

A small shift in recipe will be noticeable, and perhaps memorable. smile.png

Is it just me Sean, I can see the first statement being an extension of the system.

"Energy" (money, time,etc), as with a lot of things, adds a subtle and distinct flavor (to life or whatever), if the dish (whatever your working on) is already loaded with other flavor profiles, don't waste your parsley.

In other works don't fix it if it isn't broken. Conserve your energy (money,time)until it matters!

Maybe a law for the economics theroy. We chase our tails sometimes, that's for sure. Is akin to taking a long ass road around a mountian, to get 5 ft in front of yourself. Either way you are getting there, just the most direct path is less exhausting. smile.png

The concept is; Why does one over think (and over spend) on things when working on one's own stuff. One should not over think, but apply the logic one already uses. 

trippy.gif