Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Fleetwood Mac

10471194_870209379709516_875777988184047

You need to come to Bonnaroo bro!

You could set up for to be a vendor for tatts and make a killing!

You really need to look into it.

Millions of people attend from all over

The last thing I want to do on vacation is tattoo...

Right but money is money...They sell a 12oz plastic bottle of beer there for like $6.00 all day long...You are aloud to bring your own,people walk around selling whatever kind of drug you can imagine,this is where most people make more income in a few days than they do all year...Very laid back festival..Nothing like it you would ever imagine I can promise that.

Most people bring there rv's or camp out on the premises....it is a huge area kinda the size of a small town

Her's the thing Mikey. I make 125-150 an hour tattooing right where I am at AND have ALL the work I can possibly want. So by the time i pack up to go to a convention or show, its costing me money. I don't need anymore clientele either, as I make more by the day, and already have a ton. smile.png

You would enjoy it bro..I promise

Fleetwood Mac

Right but money is money...They sell a 12oz plastic bottle of beer there for like $6.00 all day long...You are aloud to bring your own,people walk around selling whatever kind of drug you can imagine,this is where most people make more income in a few days than they do all year...Very laid back festival..Nothing like it you would ever imagine I can promise that.

Most people bring there rv's or camp out on the premises....it is a huge area kinda the size of a small town

Her's the thing Mikey. I make 125-150 an hour tattooing right where I am at AND have ALL the work I can possibly want. So by the time i pack up to go to a convention or show, its costing me money. I don't need anymore clientele either, as I make more by the day, and already have a ton. smile.png

You would enjoy it bro..I promise

I can guarantee I would love the show. My top priority's this summer are Twisted Sister in Vegas and Buckethead in Aspen.

I have decided the temperpedic mattress is not for me. The W hated more than I did. 

Fleetwood Mac

So what would it cost me to finish my sleeve?

Fleetwood Mac

Come visit and I will most likely do it for free Mikey. :)

Fleetwood Mac

Come visit and I will most likely do it for free Mikey. smile.png

Hell yea bro!

Minus cost of supplies of course.

Cool smile.png

Why? Not that I too wouldn't like to fly recreationally, but still always wonder what the use is.

I am curios on what the reserve for this is,has been sitting in the hanger for 25 years.

Not really an answer. Does that plane have a sink? Is it your new laundry machine?

This next one will be the 3rd I have owned... And not one had a sink smile.png

Why? Not that I too wouldn't like to fly recreationally, but still always wonder what the use is.

I am curios on what the reserve for this is,has been sitting in the hanger for 25 years.

Not really an answer. Does that plane have a sink? Is it your new laundry machine?

This next one will be the 3rd I have owned... And not one had a sink :)

Do you have a VFR? IFR?

I think of pancakes everytime I see the Welcome to the ihop in my recent threads.

My guess is Mrray13, that started the hop is a cop. I guess he probably already sat around a real IHOP and thus the name. Kinda like the water cooler to the office folk.

Hope you enjoy our ramblings J. Stop in more often. smile.png

He wasn't a cop when he started the hop so that idea you get to drop

Fair enough. Doesn't mean he didn't sit around a real Ihop at the time though. Whats your guess on the name?
read the first page lol

If it is his sig it is a 98 S10 so either 2.8 or 4.3 no?

No idea how smart GM's ECU in that era. Actually seems idiotic even today how little information they keep considering, but for me since it is free to check I'd first want to see if it faulted out on ANY of the sensors or had strange readings it logged. Over advanced timing would of course show up but retarded not.

Is your gas mileage significantly shittier than usual?

Gas mileage has never been really good 15-16 mpg but i have a lead foot... its 4.3

I think of pancakes everytime I see the Welcome to the ihop in my recent threads.

My guess is Mrray13, that started the hop is a cop. I guess he probably already sat around a real IHOP and thus the name. Kinda like the water cooler to the office folk.

Hope you enjoy our ramblings J. Stop in more often. smile.png

He wasn't a cop when he started the hop so that idea you get to drop
Fair enough. Doesn't mean he didn't sit around a real Ihop at the time though. Whats your guess on the name?
read the first page lol

That would take all the fun out of it...

Is going to be another crazy busy week. I have a room to harvest, which is a solid 40 man hours. Not to mention still taking care of everything else, and my 40 tattooing.

When it rains it pours. I had two pumps, one timer and a CO2 regulator break this week. Not to mention it is time to change the bulbs, as they have reached their six-month lifespan.

And I wouldn't really call the things I do for a living work, as they are things I would already do in my spare time. ;)

This next one will be the 3rd I have owned... And not one had a sink smile.png

Do you have a VFR? IFR?

Negative

Soccer game canceled this morning. Sucks because we've had 2 soccer games in the last 4 weeks because of easter, bye week and now rain. In those 2 games we've played one of the best teams in the league twice (8-1 and 8-0 scores) and this time we were playing a team we can compete against.

Both Cessna's burnt on land..Weird..

Soccer game canceled this morning. Sucks because we've had 2 soccer games in the last 4 weeks because of easter, bye week and now rain. In those 2 games we've played one of the best teams in the league twice (8-1 and 8-0 scores) and this time we were playing a team we can compete against.

Weather? 

I am sure I come off as an arrogant prick. My mindset and the purpose of my personal tangents are this. Both my kids are almost raised so I am looking at an empty nest. I am reflecting on life in an effort to reorientate myself and gear up mentally for that step. I am not a materialistic person, I bust my ass to make the world for the people around me better. I am a pretty humble guy, and would give you the shirt off my own back. I am pretty sure we are all here for the same basic primal instinctual needs, which are of course human interaction with the herd, and integration and acceptance into that herd. My approach is to be humble, and have a healthy contribution and impact on the herd. ie: be honest and real. My hopes are by explaining my mindset now, you will change your perspective, and hopefully get more out of the things I say. The other purpose is to hopefully get more input from others to help me change my own perspectives.

Yes I am a little overly attentive and high strung if you could not tell. :)

I can not go into public without bumping into a client btw.

I can attest to this. Hell the first night there over dinner I think you had 5 clients come up and say hello.

J

I am sure I come off as an arrogant prick. My mindset and the purpose of my personal tangents are this. Both my kids are almost raised so I am looking at an empty nest. I am reflecting on life in an effort to reorientate myself and gear up mentally for that step. I am not a materialistic person, I bust my ass to make the world for the people around me better. I am a pretty humble guy, and would give you the shirt off my own back. I am pretty sure we are all here for the same basic primal instinctual needs, which are of course human interaction with the herd, and integration and acceptance into that herd. My approach is to be humble, and have a healthy contribution and impact on the herd. ie: be honest and real. My hopes are by explaining my mindset now, you will change your perspective, and hopefully get more out of the things I say. The other purpose is to hopefully get more input from others to help me change my own perspectives.

Yes I am a little overly attentive and high strung if you could not tell. :)

All of these things are not bad things. I think the h0p is a very understanding, tolerant place. But much like real life, if you are fuckin up people will tell you.

J