Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

We are not alike at all J. :P

Life is a limited time experience, I crave to get as much as possible out of that experience. 

Fleetwood Mac

10471194_870209379709516_875777988184047

You need to come to Bonnaroo bro!

You could set up for to be a vendor for tatts and make a killing!

You really need to look into it.

Millions of people attend from all over

The last thing I want to do on vacation is tattoo...

Right but money is money...They sell a 12oz plastic bottle of beer there for like $6.00 all day long...You are aloud to bring your own,people walk around selling whatever kind of drug you can imagine,this is where most people make more income in a few days than they do all year...Very laid back festival..Nothing like it you would ever imagine I can promise that.

Most people bring there rv's or camp out on the premises....it is a huge area kinda the size of a small town

Her's the thing Mikey. I make 125-150 an hour tattooing right where I am at AND have ALL the work I can possibly want. So by the time i pack up to go to a convention or show, its costing me money. I don't need anymore clientele either, as I make more by the day, and already have a ton. smile.png

So what would it cost me to finish my sleeve?

Come visit and I will most likely do it for free Mikey. smile.png

As long as I can go skiing down a slope.. Never done that before I will plan a trip,promise I will not get to drunkbiggrin.png

Kitties will possibly have to come as well..

I realize you 3 are on the same plane, and Mikey just craves attention from the herd. My intentions are to hopefully get some of the other guys that I know come read our tangents, to come out of their shell and contribute more. :)

I promise everyone will get something from the experience IF you are open minded!

My son turned 21 today, going out for drinks later!

Happy 21st!

I HATE car shopping.  Got LOWBALLED on my trade.  MFer wouldn't give me my truck keys back, and kept trying to keep me there, so I took the Mustang keys and kept them in my pocket.  Dicks.

I HATE car shopping.  Got LOWBALLED on my trade.  MFer wouldn't give me my truck keys back, and kept trying to keep me there, so I took the Mustang keys and kept them in my pocket.  Dicks.

Hit them in the mouth and get your keys back!

If a dealer took your keys and  would not give them back you need to hang out with me for a day bro!! 

I realize you 3 are on the same plane, and Mikey just craves attention from the herd. My intentions are to hopefully get some of the other guys that I know come read our tangents, to come out of their shell and contribute more. :)

One of us gabba gabba one of us!

trink40.gif

Woo hoo!

Important day. Teach him well and introduce him only to the best gentlemen. Sailor Jerry, MacAllen, etc...

Edited by dem beats

I HATE car shopping. Got LOWBALLED on my trade. MFer wouldn't give me my truck keys back, and kept trying to keep me there, so I took the Mustang keys and kept them in my pocket. Dicks.

call the police next time

My suggestion would be to catch him at a store when you follow him and make him fell pain for taking your shit ... Then target his family and hit him where it hurts..

I HATE car shopping. Got LOWBALLED on my trade. MFer wouldn't give me my truck keys back, and kept trying to keep me there, so I took the Mustang keys and kept them in my pocket. Dicks.

Really?

Thats amazing Neal!!! Bet you never thought you would see the day. :) 

Really?

Yes really. That is their intended purpose, to resolve conflicts ppl cant do amicably on their own. I know you will have a bunch of stupid shit to say about that, and its that perspective that has caused the complex cops have towards ppl.

That is pretty rude and self serving on their part. Good thing you didn't fall into it, oh wait...

Anyone know what happened to Duran?

I have not. Maybe someone is friends with him on FB, and will report.

Really?
that publicity will get them to move instantly. You won't have to make the call, the threat is enough

We are not alike at all J. tongue.png

I think this is painfully obvious, also explains your obsession to help on SSA. :)

My suggestion would be to catch him at a store when you follow him and make him fell pain for taking your shit ... Then target his family and hit him where it hurts..

Did you forget to take medicine or something this morning lol?

Did you forget to take medicine or something this morning lol?

Yep, real great fucking character.