Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

That vehicle also has a MAP sensor. Is a externally mounted vacuum device. I believe it is on the passenger side of the engine, possibly mounted on the valve cover or firewall. Will be a tiny box with a vacuum line and wires going to it. It is not inside of the air intake like the MAF.

The thing is a vacuum leak in the hose to the map sensor causes the map sensor to indicate a higher than normal pressure (less vacuum) in the manifold, which makes the computer think the engine is under much more load than it really is. As a result, the ignition timing is retarded and the fuel mixture is richened.

So yeah see if you can retrieve the codes as I posted above or go get them read at an auto parts store. Those are all free things you can do, that I posted. Other than change your fuel filter which is not a bad idea. Sometimes can even be replaced without any tools. Google some YouTube videos of all the procedures everybody has suggested. That alone will give you more understanding of your car. Is the only way on a BK budget.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDE3WDU2Mg==/z/-IQAAOSwv1RUZAD~/$_1.JPG

The map sensor just sits on the top of the plenum. As far as the distributor, it has a keyed mount. So unlike old school designs it cannot be changed. However, when it was installed they could have it 1 or so tooth off and the computer can no longer compensate for it.

Not saying that's the problem it has. I am personally curious about the catalytic converter. There is a back pressure gauge you can get to check pressures on either side of the cat.

I was just throwing out different things it could possible be. But I think you are very possibly right, something is disturbing the air passage through the system. 

Seriously, it is still fucking snowing here. I think at this point I am jealous of your guys weather. sad.png

I can care less as long as it doesn't kill the blooms on my cherry tree.

Real cherries?

Yes, real cherries! my wife grows all the vegetables, and I grow fruits and cooking herbs. Fruit is natures candy. smile.png

You talking about cherries made me order 2 cherry tomato hanging plant kits along with one strawberry kit that should make some good wine smile.png  Like $60.00 tax and all for my niece's fundraiser for school..I had to order something it was that or yankee candeles..

I am making some of my own hanging strawberry pots. I will post pics when they are done.

I will see if I can find a link...Will not let me copy the link because I have to sign in her group id number..

I will never look a sharpie eyebrows the same again. 

WTF...lol

I tattoo eyebrows on women about once or twice a month. Thus the humor it the pic for me.

Which filter do you use?!

"Oh look Jane, no one's in that car, let's fucking hit it!"

"Wait! I see someone!"

"Fuck. Maybe next time."

We get a warning tag on the car once abandoned, but not a fine. They will tow 24 hours from the time it was tagged. Is it an immediate fine in AZ?

Depends on the road and officer. They can either tag it and after 24 hours impound it (which the fee has been increased to $500) or immediately tow it.

Sounds about right. AZ and CO seem to share alot of the same laws.

I will never look a sharpie eyebrows the same again. 

WTF...lol

I tattoo eyebrows on women about once or twice a month. Thus the humor it the pic for me.

Which filter do you use?!

Sometimes the filter is already set, I just add amplitude. Otherwise its a few test tones with markers first to decide.

We are under a TOR:CON level 4 alert..

We grow a strain of golden cherry tomato's. They are so stupidly sweet its not funny. Awesome munchie food!!

I have to ask, why do ppl live where there are tornado s? I just don't understand the logic is all. Bc its all you know perhaps?

Seriously, it is still fucking snowing here. I think at this point I am jealous of your guys weather. sad.png

Real cherries?

Yes, real cherries! my wife grows all the vegetables, and I grow fruits and cooking herbs. Fruit is natures candy. smile.png

You talking about cherries made me order 2 cherry tomato hanging plant kits along with one strawberry kit that should make some good wine smile.png  Like $60.00 tax and all for my niece's fundraiser for school..I had to order something it was that or yankee candeles..

I am making some of my own hanging strawberry pots. I will post pics when they are done.

I am planing on hanging these on the chain link fence I guess,don't know what else to do with them..I have fence that has no shade period but I am afraid they will get burnt up..Also I have fencing that runs in the woodline that receives sunlight in the morning then shaded through out the afternoon and vice versa on the other side that receives shade in the morning hours and sunlight in the afternoon any suggestions what might work better?

I have to ask, why do ppl live where there are tornado s? I just don't understand the logic is all. Bc its all you know perhaps?

Actually you may think it is weird but I like it when it storms..Exciting to me,I have always be fascinated by the weather it is amazing how mother nature works.

Because that trailer park has been in his family for 5 gnerations, ane they'll be damned if some twister is going to fuck that up.

j

Actually you may think it is weird but I like it when it storms..Exciting to me,I have always be fascinated by the weather it is amazing how mother nature works.

Thats why I love Tampa/St Pete. Beautiful storms down here. The thunder and lightning are amazing.

J

We grow a strain of golden cherry tomato's. They are so stupidly sweet its not funny. Awesome munchie food!!

I am planning on the cherry tomato's to go in a nice good old cucumber salad already smile.png

Because that trailer park has been in his family for 5 gnerations, ane they'll be damned if some twister is going to fuck that up.

j

LOL...Nothing like 200+mph winds in a 70's model single wide.

Thats why I love Tampa/St Pete. Beautiful storms down here. The thunder and lightning are amazing.

J

Nothing like a good old thunder and lightning storm at night,priceless to watch.

Real cherries?

I am planing on hanging these on the chain link fence I guess,don't know what else to do with them..I have fence that has no shade period but I am afraid they will get burnt up..Also I have fencing that runs in the woodline that receives sunlight in the morning then shaded through out the afternoon and vice versa on the other side that receives shade in the morning hours and sunlight in the afternoon any suggestions what might work better?

Is not the heat that will kill them, its the wind. A plant can withstand extreme temps as long as the roots are cool. 

So full sun, but against a wind block would be ideal. With enough soil mass in the pot to hold the night temps into the late day. 

Real cherries?

Is not the heat that will kill them, its the wind. A plant can withstand extreme temps as long as the roots are cool. 

So full sun, but against a wind block would be ideal. With enough soil mass in the pot to hold the night temps into the late day. 

Hmmm.That wind block in full sun will be tricky,I will have to think on this.

Real cherries?

Plants growth is proportional to light and food. BUT the climate will dictate if it will even grow. See where I'm going?

Real cherries?

Plants growth is proportional to light and food. BUT the climate will dictate if it will even grow. See where I'm going?

Yes,Not a whole lot of wind for the most part in my area,this time of year plenty of sunlight average temp this time of year up to about mid October is like 80-mid 90's after may up till Sept stays closer to mid 90's not really to bad for a garden.

As soon as it dries up I am going to start tilling the ground,what I have already got started..

Just few tomato's, bell peppers and cucumbers is all I have so far..

">http://20150419_111223_zpshe861fhz.jpg

">http://http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/mikel7829/media/20150419_111230_zpspdvkxz8d.jpg.html'>20150419_111230_zpspdvkxz8d.jpg

Real cherries?

Yes,Not a whole lot of wind for the most part in my area,this time of year plenty of sunlight average temp this time of year up to about mid October is like 80-mid 90's after may up till Sept stays closer to mid 90's not really to bad for a garden.

The plant will be capable of handling more wind based on relative humidity. I assume you are in relatively flat area near large body's of water? Whats the average RH during the grow season?

Today is the wife's birthday!

Happy BDay all over the House Del Neal!

Anything fun planned?