Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Also I have thought of the "paranormal thing" as well,as I often wake up with the feeling of being touched...And a lot of times when this happens I have numbness,sometimes it will be just my head than other times will be my legs,A couple of times it has been my whole body with the most numbness in my chest and nipples..And it always seems that I am dreaming and feel the numbness and then I wake up and it is almost gone instantly..huh2.gif

It's sleep paralysis.

Sucks.

Still alive...barely

huh2.gif

Also I have thought of the "paranormal thing" as well,as I often wake up with the feeling of being touched...And a lot of times when this happens I have numbness,sometimes it will be just my head than other times will be my legs,A couple of times it has been my whole body with the most numbness in my chest and nipples..And it always seems that I am dreaming and feel the numbness and then I wake up and it is almost gone instantly..huh2.gif

It's sleep paralysis.

Sucks.

Any treatment for it?

From web MD

How Is Sleep Paralysis Treated?

Most people need no treatment for sleep paralysis. Treating any underlying conditions such as narcolepsy may help if you are anxious or unable to sleep well. These treatments may include the following:

Improving sleep habits -- such as making sure you get six to eight hours of sleep each night

Using antidepressant medication if it is prescribed to help regulate sleep cycles

Treating any mental health problems that may contribute to sleep paralysis

Treating any other sleep disorders, such as narcolepsy or leg cramps

What Can I Do About Sleep Paralysis?

There's no need to fear nighttime demons or alien abductors. If you have occasional sleep paralysis, you can take steps at home to control this disorder. Start by making sure you get enough sleep. Do what you can to relieve stress in your life -- especially just before bedtime. Try new sleeping positions if you sleep on your back. And be sure to see your doctor if sleep paralysis routinely prevents you from getting a good night's sleep.

http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/guide/sleep-paralysis?page=2#2

Still alive...barely

What happened brochacho?

Did a radioactive spider bite you and now you have powers?

OMG!! I am full!!!

Perhaps you have poor blood circulation Mikey! You could be feeling the numbness of your body while you are sleeping, which is influencing your dreams. Just a thought.

Perhaps you have poor blood circulation Mikey! You could be feeling the numbness of your body while you are sleeping, which is influencing your dreams. Just a thought.

I have thought about this too...You know I take blood pressure meds,Lisinopril 20mg in the morning and Atenolol 50mg "beta blocker" at night,but test at the Cardiologist came back everything was cool but they still kept me on the meds for hypertension...Honestly the symptoms I described are real "no joke" and when I feel this numbness in my dreams I am fighting it with all I have it seems and that is what wakes me up,and less then a minute after I wake then it is gone...sometimes it will not happen for weeks,than once on one night then  it may not happen for a few days then it might happen 10 times in one night..no way to describe it is really hard to explain...But all bull shit aside I am for real "I will put this on my fathers grave"

Kinda like the feeling when I had the AC separation in my shoulder..My whole left arm all the way to my finger tips was completely numb except my thumb like it was asleep and would never wake up..All the way up till 2 weeks after I had my surgery then it slowly started to vanish little by little.

Do you wake up but when you try to move your body parts nothing happens?

Sleep paralysis is global as in nothing works.

Do you wake up but when you try to move your body parts nothing happens?

Sleep paralysis is global as in nothing works.

Not when I wake,I can move... In my sleep though "when I am fighting the numbness" I can not and most of the time that seems to be what I am fighting in my dreams 80% of the time the numbness is in my head makes no difference what position I sleep in..Have woke up with this effect in various sleeping positions.

Your reply is confusing. Are there times when you "feel awake" but cannot move. Open your eyes even?

Your reply is confusing. Are there times when you "feel awake" but cannot move. Open your eyes even?

No ,I can move as soon as i wake,the numbness seems to vanish within a minute or so after I awake...I feel the numbness in my sleep and,I think I am fighting to wake myself up but it seems that it takes everything I have to do this..Really hard to explain bro it is like nothing I have every experienced..Probably been going on for maybe a year now but getting worse.

Stop laying on what goes numb

Stop laying on what goes numb

Not that I am for sure..My whole body has done this a few times.

PadeCYR.jpg

PadeCYR.jpg

Holly fucking diesel stacks batman!!!

How much water do yo drink Mikey!?

Well at work I drink plenty through out the day "over a gallon if I had to guess" and apple juice as well...On off days I will not lie non,But I have me a couple of powerade's..

What's your blood pressure? Weight? BMI? Hell, just for giggles, what did your dr say?

Powerade and no water is bad. Sounds to me like you drink at work because you sweat not because your body needsit

A glass of water per beer is paramount as well. Need to keep flushing

A glass of water per beer is paramount as well. Need to keep flushing

Yup.