Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The reason ppl live where there are tornados, or live anywhere for that matter is culture. DOH!

What's your blood pressure? Weight? BMI? Hell, just for giggles, what did your dr say?

My bottom numbers stays above 110 with out my meds...with meds bottom number stays around 85-90...I am currently about 270lb and 6 foot,not fat I am just a big framed guy but not a Richard Simmons mofo...would not hurt for me to skip a few meals.. And Dr. said he thought the mild heart attack I thought I had at night was acid reflux....No way am I buying that I have dealt with acid reflux all my life..

I am no Dr. Mikey. But my guess is you should probably get yourself more healthy.

Not to mention I grew up with the majority of my family in the medical field..

I am no Dr. Mikey. But my guess is you should probably get yourself more healthy.

I agree 100%..But still don't explain that weird shit.

My brother is a hard-core alcoholic. He is constantly complaining of panic attacks at night and all kinds of other crazy symptoms. Yet there is nothing wrong him other than he does not drink water or exercise or eat real right.

And I may not be a doctor, but I do gynecology as a hobby.

Sounds fucking retarded but the only way I know how to describe it is. All most if I am croaking in my sleep and my brain tells me to fight it you would never understand ,I could sit here and try to explain it all day long,and chances are I will never make understand the feeling "anyone Doc's ect." I get when this happens because I really can't explain it.. "but no joke i am for real"

Sounds fucking retarded but the only way I know how to describe it is. All most if I am croaking in my sleep and my brain tells me to fight it you would never understand ,I could sit here and try to explain it all day long,and chances are I will never make understand the feeling "anyone Doc's ect." I get when this happens because I really can't explain it.. "but no joke i am for real"

And Jared hit it on the head.  You have SUPER unhealthy habits.  Going to kill you.  Your body is sending you a message, it is one you should listen to.

What's your blood pressure? Weight? BMI? Hell, just for giggles, what did your dr say?

My bottom numbers stays above 110 with out my meds...with meds bottom number stays around 85-90...I am currently about 270lb and 6 foot,not fat I am just a big framed guy but not a Richard Simmons mofo...would not hurt for me to skip a few meals.. And Dr. said he thought the mild heart attack I thought I had at night was acid reflux....No way am I buying that I have dealt with acid reflux all my life..

Get a stress test.

I was told the same thing when I Thought I had an attack.

I think I just had my first homosexual experience. I was wiping my ass, and my thumb slipped off the paper. And, well, the rest is history.

I think I just had my first homosexual experience. I was wiping my ass, and my thumb slipped off the paper. And, well, the rest is history.

Please lay back on the sofa, tell me about your relationship with your mother.

If assholes where airplanes, I would be in an airport right now is all I'm saying.

If assholes where airplanes, I would be in an airport right now is all I'm saying.

You mean if assholes were airplanes

You mean if assholes were airplanes

Meh, don't get caught up In the details my little raspberry.

Besides, if I wanted any lip from you, I would scrape it off my zipper.

Besides, if I wanted any lip from you, I would scrape it off my zipper.

Your family tree must be a cactus because everyone on it is a prick

The only way you'll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's ass and wait.