Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Celebrating my little nephew's birthday today he is 24,over for pizza and cake...Lord what I would give to be that young again.......

Don't fret my friend. We will have the last laugh. These young guys might wonder why we do and say the things we do. At least we are partway through our midlife crisis. And they have just barely began. biggrin.png

I've been having an existential crisis over the last six months, I'm afraid it's only getting worse.

One of our chat discussions always ends that way.  It is the one negative side effect.  Otherwise I could see the appeal of regular fun.

Good time Pizza and cake really wish I got to see them more then I do..

">http://20150426_155303_zpsm5pcuk6w.jpg

">http://20150426_155515_zpshdsrcbvy.jpg

">http://20150426_155509_zpsq0qn4u0y.jpg

">http://20150426_155502_zpsbp8gpvrj.jpg

smile.png

You the guy in the tan jacket?
No that is my nephew...I am in the gray jacket..

Was gonna say you said u were 6ft... that guy makes you look short

I am 6ft a little over really..Last time we checked he was 6'10.5" and the boy is still fucking growing at 24...And wears a size 17.5 shoe..lol

One major problem with your story.  No such thing as 17.5.  After 13 there are only full sizes.

Good time Pizza and cake really wish I got to see them more then I do..

">http://20150426_155303_zpsm5pcuk6w.jpg

">http://20150426_155515_zpshdsrcbvy.jpg

">http://20150426_155509_zpsq0qn4u0y.jpg

">http://20150426_155502_zpsbp8gpvrj.jpg

smile.png

You the guy in the tan jacket?
No that is my nephew...I am in the gray jacket..

Was gonna say you said u were 6ft... that guy makes you look short

I am 6ft a little over really..Last time we checked he was 6'10.5" and the boy is still fucking growing at 24...And wears a size 17.5 shoe..lol

One major problem with your story.  No such thing as 17.5.  After 13 there are only full sizes.

What the boy told us look at his damn foot! biggrin.png

13 tripple wide here.

Girth not length...

Edited by dem beats

If I am going to miss a game a 4-1 game 6 I guess is ok.  Go Wild!

13 tripple wide here.

Girth not length...

Capt Tuna Can strikes again.

Tom Hanks spit that out when it went in his mouth

I read Beluga not Belgian.  Oops.

I read Beluga not Belgian. Oops.

I have never had caveir outside of an accompaniment of other food.

Double salty balls

Mountain Oysters ?

Double salty balls

Champagne and creme fresh. I take it back. In Rome I did. No clue what I was eating though.

Celebrating my little nephew's birthday today he is 24,over for pizza and cake...Lord what I would give to be that young again.......

Don't fret my friend. We will have the last laugh. These young guys might wonder why we do and say the things we do. At least we are partway through our midlife crisis. And they have just barely began. biggrin.png

I've been having an existential crisis over the last six months, I'm afraid it's only getting worse.

One of our chat discussions always ends that way.  It is the one negative side effect.  Otherwise I could see the appeal of regular fun.

Are you saying such is one side effect of our chat discussions, or what we were talking about last as having this side effect? If the latter than it merely intensifies what's already in mind. To be honest it's a combination of a lot things, I've become distant with family, ruined my greatest friendship with someone out of necessity, and I'm completely lost as to what I want to accomplish in life, other than to surround myself around people that make me happy. I just need a fresh start I suppose.

Are you saying such is one side effect of our chat discussions, or what we were talking about last as having this side effect? If the latter than it merely intensifies what's already in mind. To be honest it's a combination of a lot things, I've become distant with family, ruined my greatest friendship with someone out of necessity, and I'm completely lost as to what I want to accomplish in life, other than to surround myself around people that make me happy. I just need a fresh start I suppose.

I am your friend and family bro..smile.png

I am your friend and family bro..smile.png

Thanks

13 tripple wide here.

Girth not length...

The soup can!! Nice.

Damn, you are attentive. The best I can say is find out where your heart and soul lay, and follow your instincts, not your mind. You are correct about surrounding yourself with the Positive persuasion you know you need.

My soul lives to help ppl, and my heart wants to be running a fish hatchery that uses the poop to grow things. lol :)

Ever did any tattoos like the ones i posted a few pages back J?

Ever did any tattoos like the ones i posted a few pages back J?

I did the lawn mower next to a chic's muff. And she had the straight 70's fro. Have done chics legs up a guys side and down the arm, so his armpit is the muff.