Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Celebrating my little nephew's birthday today he is 24,over for pizza and cake...Lord what I would give to be that young again.......

Don't fret my friend. We will have the last laugh. These young guys might wonder why we do and say the things we do. At least we are partway through our midlife crisis. And they have just barely began. biggrin.png

I've been having an existential crisis over the last six months, I'm afraid it's only getting worse.

One of our chat discussions always ends that way. It is the one negative side effect. Otherwise I could see the appeal of regular fun.

Are you saying such is one side effect of our chat discussions, or what we were talking about last as having this side effect? If the latter than it merely intensifies what's already in mind. To be honest it's a combination of a lot things, I've become distant with family, ruined my greatest friendship with someone out of necessity, and I'm completely lost as to what I want to accomplish in life, other than to surround myself around people that make me happy. I just need a fresh start I suppose.

just the intensification. That portion only grows in strrngthbehile the revelations elsewhere weaken.

Listening to Taps being played with a 3 volley salute sure can make you feel honored to be at a funeral. 

Hey guys. I've got the carbs tore down on the Brute force. The outside of the carb and motor are DIRTY and it would be basically impossible to hit those areas with a power washer once re assembled. Is there a good way to clean it up?

I can't wait to get everything cleaned up and hopefully get the miss at idle straightened up.

ATV guys, is it worth it to try to open up the in box for a bit more airflow? (I'd re-jet) This is potentially what it would look like below.

P3200134.jpg

Moar Powa!!!!

I'd like to do that or potentially come up with some "stealth snorkels".

I'll have to take a picture of the intake area, it was a wtf.gif moment.

I use a tooth brush, soap, and brake cleaner.

I use a tooth brush, soap, and brake cleaner.

That and a shop vac if your worried about where the stuff goes.

That gives e the heebee jeebeez

Nothing like tattooing on someone's cranium. No padding in that area, can feel the skull rattle. :D

Celebrating my little nephew's birthday today he is 24,over for pizza and cake...Lord what I would give to be that young again.......

Don't fret my friend. We will have the last laugh. These young guys might wonder why we do and say the things we do. At least we are partway through our midlife crisis. And they have just barely began. :D

I've been having an existential crisis over the last six months, I'm afraid it's only getting worse.

The answer to the question, is perspective. That's all I need to change sometimes just to be able to take a deep breath, and remember nobody gets out of here alive. I have to remind myself, I'm like a pyromaniac. Once I get a change of perspective, I just want to grab onto the next fireball. I must remind myself, I am the one that wants to play with fire.

Just wait till fourth of July...I usually have a nice display and a Keg... I have a friend with a RPG-7 with a few loads that I am trying to pay to fire at a set of sony xplod's 12's he has in a prefab box for cash and some of my audio gear to replace his sony's in return..I think I have got him to bite will be a youtube video :D

25 lbs of tannerite would be more fun.

J

Ill be damned..im awake..

The competition over the weekend was a lot of work. 29 cars total, 15 did average 30 seconds music run. Saturday there wasn't a huge crowd for the drag race and the competitors could come to the tent for scores. Sunday it was hell and we were going back and forth to get everyone registered, explain how this whole SPL competition works, find the peak frequencies and then get an official score. 

In total ~ 20 hours of work, the meters were awesome, the live app was helpful for everyone. 

Awake...

ATV guys, is it worth it to try to open up the in box for a bit more airflow? (I'd re-jet) This is potentially what it would look like below.

P3200134.jpg

Moar Powa!!!!

it may make it worse. Tuned box intakes can increase power in two strokes

More air more power right???

Are you making fun of me and my oversized carb?

The competition over the weekend was a lot of work. 29 cars total, 15 did average 30 seconds music run. Saturday there wasn't a huge crowd for the drag race and the competitors could come to the tent for scores. Sunday it was hell and we were going back and forth to get everyone registered, explain how this whole SPL competition works, find the peak frequencies and then get an official score. 

In total ~ 20 hours of work, the meters were awesome, the live app was helpful for everyone.

Thanks for posting Adrian! You described it so well, I felt like I was there. Sounds like something you enjoy!

What a long week. Harvest is finally finished, and the new batch fired up. Thank good today is my Friday!! Got my stringers laid out for my front deck yesterday, before work. Getting ready to jump on that again before work today. The list of shit to do is so long, I just want to do it efficiently. At what point in adult life can we start unwinding? Seriously?

P3200134.jpg

Moar Powa!!!!

it may make it worse. Tuned box intakes can increase power in two strokes

I would contact UNI air box vents to see what they offer for your. Back in the early 90's we installed them on our 2 stroke dirt bikes.

Sounds like a blast!!!!

J

P3200134.jpg

Moar Powa!!!!

More importantly, whats the deal with the fox body?

J

More air more power right???

Are you making fun of me and my oversized carb?

No lol, I will next time though :P

P3200134.jpg

Moar Powa!!!!

More importantly, whats the deal with the fox body?

J

Not my stuff. Some damn canadians

I have gotten a little further on my efficient use of personal time theory. I know you guys all live for efficiency and proper use channeling of one's energy, time and money. In other words efficient use of ones resources. The resource I've been working on it is self persuasion. I look to the Internet for persuasive writings, and I look to people I trust and respect for persuasive influence also. This is just how my brain works. The ability to self persuade an influence myself is an energy that I feel I can manipulate by placing myself around the right ppl. Where this plays into life or an example in other words. I can make efficient use of my time energy, time, money and resources by first reevaluating. BUT, also finding directive from the right souls. Something we all do all the time. Generally when I am not in motion I am questioning my motives. I feel this is something everybody does, when idol I am reevaluating and looking for efficiency. This comes in time in my life I must re-question my motives on a larger scale. I think it's called a Midlife crisis! So with life so far as my barometer, I think reestablishing my directive now is paramount. Once again something I think we all do. Kinda like measure twice, cut once. Only with life. Believe me, I am right on the path I put myself on. Just know sometimes need to look at the whole picture, not just the tangible aspects. Of course, look to others for guidance. Were would I be, without others to give me insight, and change my perspective. Life is but a manifestation of collective thought.

Anyways, I enjoy writing and spinning simple thoughts into long drawn out story's! Honestly just trying to write a book to spawn my super creative daughter. Who is an amazing writer. And will want to show me up, due to her competitive spirit. Besides the fact I just enjoy writing. Lol so ya, kinda part of my book. Was thinking "Breakfast of Champions" style. So I am first writing the analytical side first, then will spin a real story into it. This should make the writing less dry, and not so abstract. Basically add the 4th dimension into it. Lol

So please be my barometer and critique. :)