Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

More air more power right???

Remove the airbox on my snowmobile and lose more than 5% of your hp.

ATV guys, is it worth it to try to open up the in box for a bit more airflow? (I'd re-jet) This is potentially what it would look like below.

P3200134.jpg

Moar Powa!!!!

it may make it worse. Tuned box intakes can increase power in two strokes

I would contact UNI air box vents to see what they offer for your. Back in the early 90's we installed them on our 2 stroke dirt bikes.

That was well before air boxes were actually engineered for a reason.

Entertainment is so funny in Asia. Sitting in my hotel lobby bar having a beer doing some work and they have some seriously bad karoake style music with two very busty but overweight Phillipino's singing.

For instance right now, singing "play that funky music" but the actual music is one dude on a keyboard with 80's capabilities for sounds. They are dancing synchronized and singing to it.

For instance right now, singing "play that funky music" but the actual music is one dude on a keyboard with 80's capabilities for sounds. They are dancing synchronized and singing to it.

Sounds like your having too much fun! Thanks for sharing the culture. :)

Culture, ha. That is like calling McDonalds culture.

What is cool though is that places here hire bands and they play at the lcoation for 5 years, 10 years or whatever. It is like a job. Live music everywhere. A lot is bad, but IMO bad live music is better than recorded bad music anyday.

What other sorts of culture are you interested in?

Ate dinner tonight in a hawker stand in Malaysia. Pisa Corner hawker stand.

GurneyDr_blog.jpg

Really an AWESOME way to eat. There used to be street carts all over here. They created all sorts of problems so in Malay & Sing they opened "food courts" where they rent out stalls for them to "park". Each stand has an item or two. You order to a table and they bring it and you pay them $2-3 for a plate of food. Had all sorts of yummy shit.

Fish ball soup, Chow mein (which i thought was gross until tonight), Hor Fun noodles, fried oysters, bbq chicken wings, fried squid, octopus sausage with egg, fried rice, char kway teow with cockles and sausage, and a bunch more dishes. Better food that you can get in ANY asian restaurant in the US and SUPER cheap.

The serious bummer is this is what food courts in malls are supposed to be like and what they are modelled after. We fail SO BAD.

The picture above shows about 15% of the food court. And yes for dipshits there is a pizza stand, western stand, and italian stand. Fuck that. I'd rather have intestines, heart, gizzard, tongue and whatever else they want to serve me that people here eagerly buy.

Fuck, sitting in a room at jury duty... gotta wait for god knows how long just to see a judge and tell him/her i cant do jury duty. BULLSHIT :(

The picture above shows about 15% of the food court. And yes for dipshits there is a pizza stand, western stand, and italian stand. Fuck that. I'd rather have intestines, heart, gizzard, tongue and whatever else they want to serve me that people here eagerly buy.

Now I am craving vianna sausage's and rice!

GurneyDr_blog.jpg

Really an AWESOME way to eat. There used to be street carts all over here. They created all sorts of problems so in Malay & Sing they opened "food courts" where they rent out stalls for them to "park". Each stand has an item or two. You order to a table and they bring it and you pay them $2-3 for a plate of food. Had all sorts of yummy shit.

Fish ball soup, Chow mein (which i thought was gross until tonight), Hor Fun noodles, fried oysters, bbq chicken wings, fried squid, octopus sausage with egg, fried rice, char kway teow with cockles and sausage, and a bunch more dishes. Better food that you can get in ANY asian restaurant in the US and SUPER cheap.

The serious bummer is this is what food courts in malls are supposed to be like and what they are modelled after. We fail SO BAD.

Eating Fish Balls and Cockles in one post... I thought you were fruity, so your wife is just a cover up?

GurneyDr_blog.jpg

Eating Fish Balls and Cockles in one post... I thought you were fruity, so your wife is just a cover up?

You left out the oysters. The only thing my wife covers up is my cock with her holes.

Why did you leave out the oysters & sausage?

11164796_874955162568271_677879500924352

1526571_874955159234938_2159051029861335

11182354_874955155901605_764363343257227

Is going to be SOOO much nicer. THe ole stairs are fucked for layout.

Ate dinner tonight in a hawker stand in Malaysia. Pisa Corner hawker stand.GurneyDr_blog.jpgReally an AWESOME way to eat. There used to be street carts all over here. They created all sorts of problems so in Malay & Sing they opened "food courts" where they rent out stalls for them to "park". Each stand has an item or two. You order to a table and they bring it and you pay them $2-3 for a plate of food. Had all sorts of yummy shit.Fish ball soup, Chow mein (which i thought was gross until tonight), Hor Fun noodles, fried oysters, bbq chicken wings, fried squid, octopus sausage with egg, fried rice, char kway teow with cockles and sausage, and a bunch more dishes. Better food that you can get in ANY asian restaurant in the US and SUPER cheap.The serious bummer is this is what food courts in malls are supposed to be like and what they are modelled after. We fail SO BAD.

I really need to visit Asia. I loved the cultural experiences (as in cusine, archetecture, and history) in Iraq and Kuwait. I imagine this would be just as enlightening.

J

Culture, ha. That is like calling McDonalds culture.

Its all relative my friend. :) McDonolds is the epitome of pop culture. 

I have gotten a little further on my efficient use of personal time theory. I know you guys all live for efficiency and proper use channeling of one's energy, time and money. In other words efficient use of ones resources. The resource I've been working on it is self persuasion. I look to the Internet for persuasive writings, and I look to people I trust and respect for persuasive influence also. This is just how my brain works. The ability to self persuade an influence myself is an energy that I feel I can manipulate by placing myself around the right ppl. Where this plays into life or an example in other words. I can make efficient use of my time energy, time, money and resources by first reevaluating. BUT, also finding directive from the right souls. Something we all do all the time. Generally when I am not in motion I am questioning my motives. I feel this is something everybody does, when idol I am reevaluating and looking for efficiency. This comes in time in my life I must re-question my motives on a larger scale. I think it's called a Midlife crisis! So with life so far as my barometer, I think reestablishing my directive now is paramount. Once again something I think we all do. Kinda like measure twice, cut once. Only with life. Believe me, I am right on the path I put myself on. Just know sometimes need to look at the whole picture, not just the tangible aspects. Of course, look to others for guidance. Were would I be, without others to give me insight, and change my perspective. Life is but a manifestation of collective thought.

Anyways, I enjoy writing and spinning simple thoughts into long drawn out story's! Honestly just trying to write a book to spawn my super creative daughter. Who is an amazing writer. And will want to show me up, due to her competitive spirit. Besides the fact I just enjoy writing. Lol so ya, kinda part of my book. Was thinking "Breakfast of Champions" style. So I am first writing the analytical side first, then will spin a real story into it. This should make the writing less dry, and not so abstract. Basically add the 4th dimension into it. Lol

So please be my barometer and critique. :)

Gladly!

J

11164796_874955162568271_677879500924352

1526571_874955159234938_2159051029861335

11182354_874955155901605_764363343257227

Is going to be SOOO much nicer. THe ole stairs are fucked for layout.

Especially after hiking the trail earlier in the day.

J

Why did you leave out the oysters & sausage?

Forgot lol, what country are you in now?

Sean,

Any chance you might be walking into a camera place while on this leg?

I'm looking for a Nikon MB-D16 Multi Power Battery Pack. State side they are about 300 dollars, and I'd like to squeeze that cost down a bit if possible. Seems insanely expensive when compared to prior models.

J

What other sorts of culture are you interested in?

All of it!! As a good friend said. Life is interesting, be interested is how to simplify that! ;)

Ate dinner tonight in a hawker stand in Malaysia. Pisa Corner hawker stand.GurneyDr_blog.jpgReally an AWESOME way to eat. There used to be street carts all over here. They created all sorts of problems so in Malay & Sing they opened "food courts" where they rent out stalls for them to "park". Each stand has an item or two. You order to a table and they bring it and you pay them $2-3 for a plate of food. Had all sorts of yummy shit.Fish ball soup, Chow mein (which i thought was gross until tonight), Hor Fun noodles, fried oysters, bbq chicken wings, fried squid, octopus sausage with egg, fried rice, char kway teow with cockles and sausage, and a bunch more dishes. Better food that you can get in ANY asian restaurant in the US and SUPER cheap.The serious bummer is this is what food courts in malls are supposed to be like and what they are modelled after. We fail SO BAD.

I really need to visit Asia. I loved the cultural experiences (as in cusine, archetecture, and history) in Iraq and Kuwait. I imagine this would be just as enlightening.

J

Far East >> Middle East