Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

And hard starts. Seriously... Why does a 50cc little fucker take 300 pulls and some ether to get going.

Fuck.

Easy, cause you a bitch.

After having my dirt bike sit for six months it was a bitch to start last week...

Went to an auction today that was mainly from a liquor store. Ended up with a 7ft wood makers mark umbrella, 2 seagrams sweet tea tailgating chairs, a pair of hanging blown glass lights, and about 5000 humidification pillows for ahipping cigars. Everything brand new in the boxes.

They had some woodford reserve, jameson, and sailor jerry stuff but those items went for apdamn near (if not over) retail pricing.

J

They still have any alcohol huh2.gif

What do you call a crazy person in the ER after a motorcycle crash? My aunt.

"Yeah I don't think you should be riding a motorcycle."

"Why not?!"

"Umm, well, we're in ER cause you crashed cause you don't know how to ride."

"I took all the classes!"

"Umm...yeah...okay..."

"I'm still gonna ride!"

"Alright, I'm gonna take out a life insurance policy on you"

And hard starts. Seriously... Why does a 50cc little fucker take 300 pulls and some ether to get going.

Fuck.

Easy, cause you a bitch.

No truer words have ever been spoken.

Faggot.

"Why not?!"

"Umm...yeah...okay..."

"I'm still gonna ride!"

Fiscally responsible lady?

Did you crash buddy?

I'm glad you are ok.

Edited by dem beats

I <3 the Nikki Minage lyric video for "only"

I swear to god whoever made it used old Nazi propaganda as research for the art style.

Cracks me up.

"Why not?!"

"Umm...yeah...okay..."

"I'm still gonna ride!"

Fiscally responsible lady?

Did you crash buddy?

I'm glad you are ok.

She crashed.

Triple Crown!

Anyone use a tire dressing that lasts for more than a week?

I use the cheap Meguiars gel. I buy one of those curved applicators to apply, then let it sit for a couple hours, then rub it into the tire which also removes the excess.
That is what I was using too.

I don't mind a "wet" look either however.

I like low gloss. I so badly miss that low gloss Armor-All formula from about 15 years ago. Stuff was great!

that is exactly what i am looking for

Doesn't help how much the damn caddy throws shit around. The rear window took FOREVER to clay bar. Like 50 passes in each spot. Was insane.

Why would you clay glass? It's a waste of product. It's non-porous; there will only be surface contaminants. Save yourself a lot of time and some cash and buy some 0000 steel wool and some baby shampoo and distilled water in a sprayer. It's aquick, effective, abd removes everything without scratching.
A long time ago i bought some aggressive glass clay. Been using it since
i also didnt know you could use steel wool on glass. I have 0000. Curious on the baby shampoo as well i normally just use sparkle

You can use glass cleaner, but the baby shampoo is cheap. Get some from a dollar store and it will last you about 10 years. Add a couple drops to the spray bottle, fill with water, and voila.

I used to do a lot of detailing as a side job and for the old man, so I like to use as little product and keep it cheap.

plenty of baby shampoo at our house :)

Sucks because tomorrow I am supposed to go and get the boat. Wife asked if we could use her Volvo, lol.It does tow 4960lbs which would legally fit what Malibu says my boat weighs almost. They list the boat at 4200lbs + trailer...however mine scaled out at 6870lb. WTF???

Figuring on 2600 extra lbs I would say the trailer, water, gas, engine fluids, and upgrades account for the weight Sean.Especially if you changed the seating from stock.Or that could be stock weight, and yours has upgraded packages.J
I quoted the TOWING weight, not hull. Hull can't be more than 2k I thought. Engine/drive and fluids add up quick though.My seating is near stock. I double insulated one storage bin to create a 4' long cooler, but otherwise it is pretty stock. That is mostly foam with some glass and gel coat though so I wouldn't call it heavy. Also added a 4" riser to the seat which was a hunk of aluminum rectangle tubing.
Then where does that extra 2600 lbs come from if the manufacturers numer is towing? Is it the same trailor it was rated with?

Maybe you have kilos or cash in the tires or hull. It did come from the SW.

J

I'd live to know. Everyone with my boat says the same

Get it xrayed. Might pay off.

J

all of them are like that

Distilled water and denatured alcohol.

Wouldn't the alcohol be hard on the paint?
As a glass cleaner.
not hard on the paint, but will remove any treatment youve got on it. Great for tree goup

Awesome, getting them mounted and balanced tomorrow?

wasting no time diving into the house. Only have a few days to get it up to par to my tastes before I move in

IMAG1960_zps5jcojv2o.jpg

Triple Crown!

Over the last few years my mom had really gotten in to horse racing. She would have loved to see a triple crown winner.

Whoop Whoop, we finally got ourselves a new (to us) vehicle!

IMG_20150606_174741188_HDR.jpg

My wife loves the vehicle and it was the best thing we could get in our price range. The dealer ended up taking a nice loss on it to sell it to us. We were able to get the 2.0T, Leather Seats, etc (completely loaded except for panoramic sunroof and 8" screen). The car has impeccable service records as well, which really helped my decision. The car was a blast to drive home; hard not to speed because the car is smooth and pretty quiet.

I know that we ended up in the same model vehicle I originally talked about, but I still really appreciate the input on the vehicles. It really made us think hard about our decision and opened up my wife's thinking. Honestly, if there would have been more cars you guys suggested available in our area within our budget, we would have taken more time looking at them. But in the end, finding it truly in our budget was tough and when your budget is cash there is no spending an extra 2 grand because it's exactly what you wanted.

Also, I'm going to have to really pay attention to car detailing info now since we went off and bought another black car!

Cool. What year?

I just put my first engine in a newer Hyundai last week. They are super reliable. This particular Hyundai (2011 Sonata 2.4 GDI) had 100K on it but had come in to my shop 3 weeks prior making noise on startup. He had ~1qt of oil in it and he was 18,000 miles past due on his oil change, so no fears for you.