Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I am excited! In a couple of weeks I will finally have some free time to jerk the tranny smile.png

Jerk a tranny WTF! I thought you were straight. smile.png
4L60-E huh2.gif
You and I both know you were not talking about a 4L60-E transmission you were talking about the other kind of TRANNY

SICKO!!! jon.gif

I am excited! In a couple of weeks I will finally have some free time to jerk the tranny smile.png

4L60-E huh2.gif
You and I both know you were not talking about a 4L60-E transmission you were talking about the other kind of TRANNY

SICKO!!! jon.gif
Lol, you didnt get it at first did you? Whats going on drinkin beer lol?

4L60-E huh2.gif
SICKO!!! jon.gif
Lol, you didnt get it at first did you? Whats going on drinkin beer lol?

Of course!

Actual he did get it, just didn't want to admit it since he was jerking the dudette's wang while reading.

Actual he did get it, just didn't want to admit it since he was jerking the dudette's wang while reading.

Alcohol makes you do shit you normally wouldnt do, but I wonder what his excuse is lol

600 out the door for new shoes for the Elantra lol.gif

Go to a movie!

Ended up seeing two movies today ha.

Go to a movie!

Jurassic Pork and 50 shades of Gay?

I'm actually a bit excited to see the Jurassic World movie. A bit of childhood relived I suppose.

Ok guys im thinking about switching out my alpine coaxial 6.5" door speakers for some of these 2015-06-14-22-36-48-1699533452_zpsjwlvyh

It will be for my s10.,,but i have no idea where to start or what to use to deaden the doors also should i make rings out of MDF... and what else lol. Also would need to make a spot for these if i went that routeimages_zps68oepebz.jpeg

Maybe the tweeters are overkill... idk maybe something different would e better suited. I want my midbass to be louder and play with more authority and want my highs to be louder. Any insight is appreciated. Posted in off topic because its just a possible idea for the future thanks guys

My co worker is n Greece and visiting the Aegean today via speed boat.

The place looks like a movie set. Crazy.

I'm going again in August :P 

Damn, the HOP is dead today, wheres everyone at

Dafuq man, I was traveling, give me a break :lol: 

The OBD2 steering wheel controls did not work with my mini-ELM327 clone. The J1850 bus was not even connected to the processor. Chinese "works with all protocols" .

This is on my to-do list as well. 

https://github.com/theksmith/CarBusInterface

That's the app I'm using. 

i was fucking around with that actually. i need some dumbed down instructions before id spend more time with it. serious lack of motivation to work on a car i drive <100mi a week. 

More info here:

http://theksmith.com/software/hack-vehicle-bus-cheap-easy-part-1/

And that paint needs correction BAD

Hah, I saw a brand spanking new S-class with horrible orange peel. 

Changed transmission fluid.

Now at 5500rpm's my transmission says FUCK you and jumps out of gear slamming the motor into redline. Scares me so I let off and it shifts instantly.

Acting like it is low on fluid. My dipstick tube is fuxored so its possible. Added 2 quarts more after realizing it'll only fluff and won't hurt a 6L80. Still does it sad.png

If dead it will be the third time in my life I change fluids on a transmission and it dies VERY quickly after. Hopefully in this case it is something dumb like a shallow filter instead of deep or the like.

After I changed the fluid in my transmission the problems caused by some shift overlap sleeves became worse. Flare on the 3-4 upshift when hot and seems like it catches on the 4-5 shift. $60 worth of valves fixes it. 

It sucks putting your dog to sleep!

damnit :( 

4L60-E huh2.gif

Just because your tranny is a prison inmate doesn't make it right

Looks like I might not have installed a hose just right on my fuel pump. The evap leak code is back (I assume) and I haven't touched the gass cap since the last time I reset the comp.

Road trip was fun, Auschwitz was not shocking there since it did not sink in fast enough in the 4 hours of the tour. But recalling everything afterwards is chilling. 

Krakow, Prague, Bratislava and Vienna on the other hand are very nice cities. Prague was full of tourists, Bratislava and Krakow are kind of small but seem much more relaxed and Vienna is not as busy as Prague and bigger.

Apart from 2 rainy and cold days in Prague, the weather was perfect all around. 

New fuel consumption record in the Jeep, 29 MPG overall for the entire trip, with A/C on most of the time. I did keep the speed at 60 mph, enough to go barely faster than trucks. Everybody else was doing 75+. 

Damn it already hot and humid as hell 75 outside at the moment real feel is 92 because of the humidity.

Go to a movie!

Jurassic Pork and 50 shades of Gay?

You know it. Far from the madding crowd and jurassic park. Viewing the former was trickery.

Ok guys im thinking about switching out my alpine coaxial 6.5" door speakers for some of these 2015-06-14-22-36-48-1699533452_zpsjwlvyh

It will be for my s10.,,but i have no idea where to start or what to use to deaden the doors also should i make rings out of MDF... and what else lol. Also would need to make a spot for these if i went that routeimages_zps68oepebz.jpeg

Maybe the tweeters are overkill... idk maybe something different would e better suited. I want my midbass to be louder and play with more authority and want my highs to be louder. Any insight is appreciated. Posted in off topic because its just a possible idea for the future thanks guys

Are you really wanting midbass?  If so, those mids are NOT for you.

You should really define what you mean by highs.  Those tweeters will be blood curtling loud, but won't play hardly anything important in the audio spectrum.

New fuel consumption record in the Jeep, 29 MPG overall for the entire trip, with A/C on most of the time. I did keep the speed at 60 mph, enough to go barely faster than trucks. Everybody else was doing 75+. 

I wish I was disciplined enough to drive 60 for a tank of gas.