Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Got a coffee date with a gorgeous blonde tomorrow. Guess daddy still has it.

Your daughter still goes on cofee dates with you?

Nah fam.

Met this one at the tanning salon.

Nah fam.

You tan?

Nah fam.

Nothing like a new client.

J

Need a new router/modem. Doesn't need to support uber fast speeds or anything fancy, just wifi. House is small but walls are block. Go!

Honestly, my Apple Airport Extreme has been outstanding since I picked it up back in 2010. Worked great in AZ with the thick walls in housing.

J

Nah fam.

You tan?

Have to in Minnesota

Nah fam.

You tan?

Have to in Minnesota

Or, go outside. I'm probably the darkest skin caucasian on here

Need a new router/modem. Doesn't need to support uber fast speeds or anything fancy, just wifi. House is small but walls are block. Go!

Ask Sean to send you his old one. I think he and I had the same one, Asus rt12d or something like that. I put dd-wrt on it and haven't had any problems except for the fact that it only supports about 30 Mbps wirelessly and doesn't reach my garage very well but it is pretty far away.

Bought mine for <$20.

Ask Sean to send you his old one. I think he and I had the same one, Asus rt12d or something like that. I put dd-wrt on it and haven't had any problems except for the fact that it only supports about 30 Mbps wirelessly for some reason and doesn't reach my garage very well but it is pretty far away.

Bought mine for <$20.

My modem is a Moto that supports DOCSIS 3.0. It cost like $100 back in the day.

Not sure you want mine, it dropped its connection all the fucking time. Replaced it with some generic Dlink/Trendnet or something like that which has been great. By no means would I recommend what i have, but it is the same router we use in all five of my offices here so it is what the company provided me to use smile.png

I do tan.

My psoriasis responds to a tanning booth and basically nothing else. I haven't been tanning in years but the bad skin is spreading and I don't see the sun much anymore. Suited up 6/7 days a week.

If I lived in the mountains I'd have a Timbersled. Was shocked earlier this year when Polaris bought them. Curious to see if they build one from scratch now.

I do tan.

My psoriasis responds to a tanning booth and basically nothing else. I haven't been tanning in years but the bad skin is spreading and I don't see the sun much anymore. Suited up 6/7 days a week.

We all need "sun". Get it how you need if it helps. I get moody when I don't get any.

I looked at the Asus but I didn't see any with a modem, I ended up getting some netgear modem/router combo deal. I'm lazy and just got whatever was on amazon that would be here in 2 days. Hopefully it's good.

And I've not yet drifted a camper. We had a step van, ie 2308322303_01b6ffbc15.jpg that I used to drift all the time, lol

I do tan.

Your always welcome to come tan in my bed.

I do tan.

I get moody when I don't get any.

Who needs context, it's all the same!

I do tan.

Your always welcome to come in my bed.

Interesting.