Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Friday!

How is everybody today?

Sick. I got coverage for my area and I'm hittin the Nyquil and napping.

Thug life

Poastin double like I'm in trouble.

Edited by dem beats

Love that.

The witching hour is upon us!

opening night tonight...

Jealous. One of these years I need to visit said haunt!!

Super slow opening night, maybe 300 at best. Always tomorrow.

You guys are always welcome to visit. You do know friends of mine get special treatment, just as Aaron.

Just so I don't get the mikey treatment

I nearly shit myself in a suit trying to make a sales training thing this morning.

I must have made some goofy choices to end up in this weird place profesionally.

Edited by dem beats

No worries there. Aaron ran along with me going in and out of scenes taking care of issues while the haunt was in action. smile.png

I nearly shit myself in a suit trying to make a sales training thing this morning.

I must have made some goofy choices to end up in this weird place profesionally.

I woke myself up farting. Not sure if that that relates.

As far as the mikey treatment, I am sure there would be lots of make up and body parts involved, you know we have lots of that...

http://minidsp.com/products/minidsp-in-a-box/c-dsp-6x8

275 is not a bad price for an 8 channel dsp. much cheaper than the ppi version they made, iirc.

I paid $180 for my PPI.

i think this minidsp unit is the equivalent of the ppi deq rather than the dsp-88r.

There's not enough difference between any of them to justify more than a $20 price difference. Still too much IMO.

I'm looking to buy some new dsp's I think. in between cars I had my minidsp's in a box and my dad accidentally damaged them, at least that's my current theory. I'm still diagnosing the problem but it sounds like I'm overloading the inputs with my behringer uca222 (im hearing some static and popping) but changing the jumper didn't help. bypassing the dsp and going directly to the amp fixes the issue. But there is also some dependency on air temp which is making me second guess everything. 

I woke myself up farting. Not sure if that that relates.

I have done that in the middle of the night after on one of my every few month or so pickled egg rampage awful!,it is getting harder to find those or to find the time to go searching for a gallon.sad.png

What the hell huh2.gif

feels like im chasing a ghost... no popping or crackle. bet it comeback monday morning

feels like im chasing a ghost... no popping or crackle. bet it comeback monday morning

I see ghosts chasing people as I type.

ghost.gif ghost.gif

Got a picture for Mikey, will post later.

http://minidsp.com/products/minidsp-in-a-box/c-dsp-6x8

275 is not a bad price for an 8 channel dsp. much cheaper than the ppi version they made, iirc.

I paid $180 for my PPI.

i think this minidsp unit is the equivalent of the ppi deq rather than the dsp-88r.

There's not enough difference between any of them to justify more than a $20 price difference. Still too much IMO.

I'm looking to buy some new dsp's I think. in between cars I had my minidsp's in a box and my dad accidentally damaged them, at least that's my current theory. I'm still diagnosing the problem but it sounds like I'm overloading the inputs with my behringer uca222 (im hearing some static and popping) but changing the jumper didn't help. bypassing the dsp and going directly to the amp fixes the issue. But there is also some dependency on air temp which is making me second guess everything.

I don't think my Behringer overloads the inputs on the minidsp's in my truck. I also may have never turned it up all the way though either... Very possible my gains are hot enough to melt the fuck out of anything but I am not concerned as I don't run it hard pretty much ever.