Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I love driving it. The GM chincy shit bugs the FUCK OUT OF ME though.

It is more "fun" than the AMG was. Only because it is fucking nasty.

Interesting, no mileage listed means A LOT probably, but it looks rather clean.

Hum, $60k to spend.

3k to fix the P5

10k for track upgrades for the RX8

15k for used IS300 and upgrades

15k for Mazda 5 manual used

9k for 1994 300D

8k for used to pig to drag all these with me

Boom. Done. Happy, leave me the fuck alone moving to the beach.

/afterdrive approves

It's just a platform. As long as it's rust-free, it's gold.

Cant believe you took picks of food.And can't believe you went to Paris for a foodie trip. Thought you said France sucked for food.

He went for the culture.J
If by culture you mean food then yes, but of course they are usually one in the same.

The food was one of the best parts of my deployments. We had a small 'village' on base with a ton of locally grown vegetables used in the food, and localy slaughtered meats. Some of the tastiest food available. Sucks that we were 'banned' from going there a few months before we left. Some high ranking fuck got sick, so we all got the shaft. There were signs posted as to the lack of 'safe verification' of the ingrediants, but it was a tasty way to risk your stomach.

J

Hum, $60k to spend. 

3k to fix the P5

10k for track upgrades for the RX8

15k for used IS300 and upgrades

15k for Mazda 5 manual used

9k for 1994 300D

8k for used to pig to drag all these with me

Boom.  Done.  Happy, leave me the fuck alone moving to the beach.

Decided to move on down to FL?

J

Cant believe you took picks of food.And can't believe you went to Paris for a foodie trip. Thought you said France sucked for food.

He went for the culture.J
If by culture you mean food then yes, but of course they are usually one in the same.
The food was one of the best parts of my deployments. We had a small 'village' on base with a ton of locally grown vegetables used in the food, and localy slaughtered meats. Some of the tastiest food available. Sucks that we were 'banned' from going there a few months before we left. Some high ranking fuck got sick, so we all got the shaft. There were signs posted as to the lack of 'safe verification' of the ingrediants, but it was a tasty way to risk your stomach.

J

I drink the water in Mexico. No pussy stomach here.

I need snow tires.

Contemplating these wheels. They completely do NOT match an Escalade, but for snows I do not want to deal with chrome flaking, keeping aluminum polished, and I have too much chrome for machined. Pretty much means gloss black (flat is lame IMO).

These are really almost off road rims, but I think in gloss black they may be ok. This is my truck, photoshopped by someone who sucks at it (me) with the wheels in 24". I'd do 22's for snows so there'd be a little more rubber, but that would be harder to photoshop as I have no direct side shot of the truck pre-24s.

Esky44_zpsppge9no9.jpg

Wheel alone:

s-l1600.jpg

Other options are:

CK375

blackck375.JPG

Escalade Premium wheel

PLATB.JPG

in gloss, but the TBSS I have now in 22

SATIN_BLACK.jpg

There are others, but I am not paying the extra for them. Personally I like the TBSS & 44's I pictured above, then the 375, then the Escalade Premium wheel I think. At least right now.

Matt

Curious if you know a shortcut for importing into lightroom. I normally apply profile correction for the lens I use while importing. On this trip I switched between the 11-16 and 17-55 A LOT. It would be a pain to try and just hand pick them. I figure there is a sort or some easy trick and thought since you pull in pics from more than one lens/camera more often than I you might know it.

Any thoughts? If you don't know I'll look. I don't have LR on this pc and am too lazy to go down stairs atm...

Ha. Two problems there. Smaller rims won't clear my brakes and I am 10000% buying dedicated snow tires. Best money you can spend on a car in snow country IMO.

I assume you were kidding anyways though tongue.png

I assume you were kidding anyways though tongue.png

Yea, I just need need some one to try those tires to get good feed back on them.

I have to pick up my snow tires next week.

Matt

Curious if you know a shortcut for importing into lightroom. I normally apply profile correction for the lens I use while importing. On this trip I switched between the 11-16 and 17-55 A LOT. It would be a pain to try and just hand pick them. I figure there is a sort or some easy trick and thought since you pull in pics from more than one lens/camera more often than I you might know it.

Any thoughts? If you don't know I'll look. I don't have LR on this pc and am too lazy to go down stairs atm...

Yikes. I have it all set up for a few basic functions. I had them all turned off at first. Then I decided to leave them on. The auto lens correction is already great 99% of the time.

My computer time is next to nothing now. Even if I took 3000 shots I can get blast through it.

:-(

Just back from another awesome shooting party! 

If I had to guess we spent about 20,000 rounds total, 22LR-50cal.

Along with 25 pound of tanerite.

Sounds awesome!!

It was awesome, the wife shot almost every gun too.