Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

This state is terrible for taxes and how the money is actually used.  Lets repave that valley road each year, but let other roads crumble to bits.  Let's focus on speeders, but let violent gun crime stay high.  Let's tax the rain that falls on your roof, but let's not do much to help the homeless in the city.  I could go on for days.

Between daycare and taxes we've contemplated having my wife not work.  That is GREAT motivation.  Really nice.  It is almost a net negative. She currently works for fundamentally free. :(

And fuck me, I have to go to Europe again on Sunday :(

And I got a free hot tub.

And a gift certificate randomly from the place I go tanning.

And I'm down about 90 pounds.

Awesome work Matt! When it the hot tub party?

After my buddy brings it over.

In even more excite that we are going to mill a few big oaks on hit property.

$$$

Make back my investment in this saw.

Between daycare and taxes we've contemplated having my wife not work. That is GREAT motivation. Really nice. It is almost a net negative. She currently works for fundamentally free. :(

What you mean to say is she almost works for the government. :/

I gotta ask you guys something; is it wrong to feel saddened to find out thata place you called home for a year has been destroyed and is only getting worse?

I ask because today a friend of mine let me know that our old living quarters in Iraq had been absolutely decimated by recent rocket attacks. I find myself conflicted because I am glad I'm home safe and sound, yet I hate that the current occupents of there got fucked up badly (Iranian refugees) in part due to a lack of defense.

J

And I'm down about 90 pounds.

Congrats!

Thank you so much. I look closer to the time we went out for the boat ride but somehow I have better tone.

I also have old man muscles now.

My tricep looks like a gnarly horseshoe.

What isn't so awesome is The extra skin... It's gonna be so gross when I loose the other 90

I gotta ask you guys something; is it wrong to feel saddened to find out thata place you called home for a year has been destroyed and is only getting worse?

I ask because today a friend of mine let me know that our old living quarters in Iraq had been absolutely decimated by recent rocket attacks. I find myself conflicted because I am glad I'm home safe and sound, yet I hate that the current occupents of there got fucked up badly (Iranian refugees) in part due to a lack of defense.

J

That is a brainfuck no matter how you think about.   You okay?

There is a house in my home town that was torn down this year.  Part of me is glad as it is the house I found my best friend in after he shot himself with a shotgun.  The other part of me is sad.  Not at all the same, but also a mindfuck.  Let us know if we can help or listen.  I've been through some shit in my life, but still can't imagine the situation you are in.

J

If you ever need to talk, you have us. If you need objective and private talks PM me.

I have a lot of military friends. From Navy guys who haven't seen action to a friend in the Polish Special Forces team who feels guilt because he was shot and couldn't help some civilians while in the desert.

I can't feel your loss, I can barely wrap my head around the situation, but I'm an ear and a mouth that can garuntee none of your feelings are invalid.

Edited by dem beats

Sad J :(

AK is now running smooth as silk. Can't wait for range day.

Edited by Penguin4x4

There is a house in my home town that was torn down this year.  Part of me is glad as it is the house I found my best friend in after he shot himself with a shotgun.  The other part of me is sad.  Not at all the same, but also a mindfuck.  Let us know if we can help or listen.  I've been through some shit in my life, but still can't imagine the situation you are in.

That sounds like on hell of a mindfuck as well. Truly sorry to hear that your friend took that route.

I appreciate the support here. Looking at this I can recognize the location it was filmed in as just down from where my trailor was. It brings back floods of memories and scents. Cigars with some of my good friends as well as Senior NCO's, tossing around a football on a day off, etc. I could go on and on. Then the 'fucked up' memories of taking a shit while the incoming alarm went off while in a shitter/sinks trailor right by the 'big gun' (supposed to be an 'incoming detection and shoot down piece') while the alarm went off and hearing the booms as a few landed a few hundred yards away, after a cigar night behind work and three landing in the lake 125 yards from the office. It's not bothering me so much that it happened, as much as that it happened because of how we left them.

J

BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES!!!

shit's getting a little out hand down here in the Lone Star State...

Stay safe man.

J

There is a house in my home town that was torn down this year. Part of me is glad as it is the house I found my best friend in after he shot himself with a shotgun. The other part of me is sad. Not at all the same, but also a mindfuck. Let us know if we can help or listen. I've been through some shit in my life, but still can't imagine the situation you are in.

Hey Sean, I wish you never went through that. It sucks on all levels.

I'm glad you shared it though.

BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES!!!

shit's getting a little out hand down here in the Lone Star State...

My mother in law is named Patricia. Edited by dem beats

Fitting my fags now

Mike helping you?

What's everyone, the hop is dead today.... Where's Mike been??? I'm at work ( ̄- ̄)