Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Anyone else lift weights to Paul Simon.

I got diamonds on the soles of my preacher curls today. Skull crushers were worth some Kodachrome too.

I probably should have had this workout late in the evening.

For my "normal" cars, I use the Powerstop kits from Rock Auto.

The daily or the performance ones?

I have no need for "performance" brakes on a daily driver.

/\ me neither...unless they dust less.

For 270 front and rear I'll look into them.

J

I want to put together a little blind bitrate comparison for a coworker. Any tips on how many selections I should put together? I was thinking about doing Wav, 256, 192, 128. Any suggestions for songs? 

Depends on what you want to prove.

I'd do FLAC, 320, 192, 128 and call it a day.  I skip the 256 only because he won't hear a difference at 192.

After down converting them, re-upconvert them so that they all are the same size on the disk and in the same format.  Keep a key and then let him tell you what they are. smile.png

As for songs, tease him.  Use songs that HE knows.

Put some songs together for him this weekend but the files, after converting back to flac were not the same size. 

Sorry, have to convert to WAV I think for that.  FLAC is too smart.

oh ok 

Edited by lithium

And fuck me, I have to go to Europe again on Sunday sad.png

Boo, wanna come and visit ? 

I'd love to.  I've been in Paris & Karlsruhe so far.  In 4.5hrs I'll be in Berlin for a couple days and then up to Hamburg for the weekend.  Back to HQ after that for M-W meetings and then home.

There will be cheap flights from Cluj to Berlin (and obviously back) starting 2016. The company's main HQ is in Berlin, so if we time it right, we might meet up in Berlin smile.png

I finally could read / clear detailed codes on the Jeep.

Had a check engine and limp mode because of the transmission, normal causes were unlikely because I changed the problematic parts. Codes said communication error and when I looked at the plug going in the transmission, 3 or more wires has the insulation worn off because the zip-tie holding them was lose. I wonder why I never noticed them when I worked there before. 

Tying to decide on a Win 10 tablet, there are very interesting options in China :) 

Tying to decide on a Win 10 tablet, there are very interesting options in China smile.png

Pick your version of the Surface.  Everything else sucks.  

I haven't been able to get on SSA for an entire day or more. Has something been going on or is it on my side?

I haven't been able to get on SSA for an entire day or more. Has something been going on or is it on my side?

Aaron's been dicking the server owner's daughter. He put it in the wrong hole Tuesday night, so the bitch told daddy and he put SSA on a timeout yesterday.

Anyone else lift weights to Paul Simon.

I got diamonds on the soles of my preacher curls today. Skull crushers were worth some Kodachrome too.

I probably should have had this workout late in the evening.

Haha, I can't listen to much with lyrics as it distracts me.

Host side issue, they just disabled the servers and didn't tell us.

Aaron's been dicking the server owner's daughter. He put it in the wrong hole Tuesday night, so the bitch told daddy and he put SSA on a timeout yesterday.

I wish!

Fucking rain!

And fuck me, I have to go to Europe again on Sunday sad.png

Boo, wanna come and visit ? 

I'd love to.  I've been in Paris & Karlsruhe so far.  In 4.5hrs I'll be in Berlin for a couple days and then up to Hamburg for the weekend.  Back to HQ after that for M-W meetings and then home.

There will be cheap flights from Cluj to Berlin (and obviously back) starting 2016. The company's main HQ is in Berlin, so if we time it right, we might meet up in Berlin smile.png

Should be good.  Here now, they NEED me back :)

I wish!

Come visit me, where I am at that can be arranged and hell, I'll pick up the bill for that part.

been proposed to here nearly as much as asia lol

been proposed to here nearly as much as asia lol

They want a green card man!

I feel like Nick Offerman and I might share a brain.

American Ham is amazing.