Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

And the Baltimore immigration did not care that I was caring 15 liters of rum and whisky. Hell I even tried to pay him the duty and he smiled and said have a nice day. smile.png

Mpls did that for me with my guitar.  I declared it and was quickly ushered away with a smile.

Something around 8+ inches if possible... How can I stream videos/ have internet access at college without going through there Wi-Fi that only works in specific locations on campus.

5 yr old = not 8".

No wifi means you need a hotspot.

Paying a monthly on any device that isn't your phone is dumb btw.

And the Baltimore immigration did not care that I was caring 15 liters of rum and whisky. Hell I even tried to pay him the duty and he smiled and said have a nice day. smile.png

Haha, love it.

My Audi gave up at 215, this was close

20151108_124754_zpso9wrf1al.jpg

For crying out loud, get it together, Sean ! 

The Minidsp will get demoted to Miata use. I'm getting an Audison Bit Ten D for the Jeep, I just can't live with the sub crossed over at 55Hz, which is as low as the Zapco will cross it. 

Any good/descent tablets in the 200-300$ range, or am I off my rocker...will probably mainly be used streaming videos, and apps.

Teclast x98 Plus. 

$185 from China with free shipping. Latest Intel Atom, 4GB Ram, 64GB storage, Windows 10 and Android 5.0, 9.7" retina display. NO 3G or GPS though. But it should blow anything out of the water. 

For crying out loud, get it together, Sean ! 

Glad someone noticed, I was intentionally trying to be out of order.

http://www.gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_259889.html

I'm about to order it from there. 

Fuck, I'd pay that for a 9.7" retina display with a touchscreen mouse driver and display port or hdmi port

Yup, I will pay that and live without 3G and GPS

I've played with the older generation of that tablet, Teclast X90 3G I think it's called, and it's a nice experience. With 2GB Ram and that much display, you can't get a lot of performance out of it. 

The X98 plus is awesomesauce

Now I want the tablet, a Bit Ten and coilovers for the Miata. The coilovers jumped in price 50 euros (from 350 to 400) since I last checked and I fear they will only go up :| 

Decisions, decisions...

I'll probably get the Audison first, since the Miata will be back on the road in spring most likely and that's when it needs coilovers. 

The boys Jeep developed a rapping sound while I was gone. Checked the valve train all is good, found a crack in the exhaust manifold and was told that was the problem. I was uncertain so I put a new one on and the noise is still there! WTF does a chrysler mechanic know!

Down to a cam bearing or piston skirt slapping. Not sure if I am going to venture that far yet, but my back is so fucking sore I can hardly move today.

The boys Jeep developed a rapping sound while I was gone. Checked the valve train all is good, found a crack in the exhaust manifold and was told that was the problem. I was uncertain so I put a new one on and the noise is still there! WTF does a chrysler mechanic know!

Down to a cam bearing or piston skirt slapping. Not sure if I am going to venture that far yet, but my back is so fucking sore I can hardly move today.

The factory techs are idiots I've found.

The factory techs are idiots I've found.

This fellow was a jeep mechanic and left the shop in 2005, so I figured he had some good knowledge.

Going to check the flex plate and torque converter bolts, then may drop the pan to see if there are piston chunks in it.

Its a Jeep.  Problem solved.  smile.png

It is a real Jeep, not a chrysler mix up. 

1997 ZJ before they got bastardized. 

But yea I understand.

been proposed to here nearly as much as asia lol

Explains why most guys I know come home from Germany and Korea married LOL

J

That wasn't what I meant by proposed to.

Most of their 'wives' were 'juicy girls' before they got hitched. Hell some still were even afterwards.

J

Since it rained here all day there was no progress on the jeep.

However the wife found new MJ on the boat and I am going to call my local hook up and get them for her.

Also have my brother and his wife hooked on them after after spending lots of days in the Caribbean weather.  

Did I mention I leave again in 27 days on another vessel out of New Orleans. 

Getting ready to take my daughter for her first tattoo! 

Managed to spend 3 hours in a kitchen in a german restaurant tonight.  Also had the best dinner I've had in a non-Michelin starred restaurant here too....but unfairly I cooked it.  Was fun breaking down a couple deer with a real chef.  I learned a neat trick for removing silver skin and making soups creamier :)

Was this km?