Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I did that to a dipshit against a tree once.  Fucker kept cold cocking me from behind so I made sure he wouldn't do that again. Gotta love 7th grade

Aaron, or anyone with a some info on current bodybuilding techniques...

I have lost >100 pounds and I have no clue how many inches, but my belly bulges badly.

My loss has had me really excited, but recently I was swimming/hot tubbing and it made me so extremely self conscious. That's when I noticed that my belly is sticking out really far. My goal is just to find some routines and practices to help me pull that thing back in.

Me ego took a pretty big hit when I went swimming. Tubbing with basically flawless mid 20 year old women really puts a dude in check.

:-D

I am also going to start my ab routine to tighten my core.

My knees are getting good enough to squat again and I can feel that my lower back and abs are already holding me back.

High

Intensity

Interval

Training.

HIIT, get yourself into the fat burning zone, then keep your body guessing.

Supersets, and drop sets are huge. shock your system, this is what causes it to burn the fat.

Hanging leg raises (do knee raises to start), and using a decline bench do weighted oblique twists. Bring the weight (dumbbell, medicine ball) all the way down below your body on the side before you bring it back up to center. Pause at bottom and at middle, control is everything on these. Don't rush them.

Remember, Muscle burns fat. Working muscle (strength training) is much more efficient than cardio.

And finally, 80% of abs are in the kitchen. If you eat like shit, you will not be able to lose the gut. Simple as that, cut out pop (carbonated drinks kill cause bloating) lower the intake of desserts (simple sugars are destructive).

If you want the six pack abs (traditional showy, ripped midsection) you need to cut down to 5% body fat or less. It's hard.

Edited by nigel

Just try not to have a heart attack with the HIIT.

You'll get used to the intensity after a while but it's probably going to be pure hell starting out.

work up to it. Nothing is an overnight miracle. Push yourself, but don't think you can go from nothing to professional athlete level overnight. It takes time.

I personally wouldn't, but you'd shit if you saw the tools I use to prepare my food.

I am fucking WIDE awake. I haven't been like this in quite some time. WTF?!

I personally wouldn't, but you'd shit if you saw the tools I use to prepare my food.

I wouldn't use those either...but there is a way to use a cheap knife and have it still be effective.  Just takes sharpening diligence.  Hoping for the equivalent in a wimpy torque wrench lol

I mostly want it for assembling my bike.  Carbon/carbon surfaces and crap mounted to carbon has a less obvious feel of how tight it should be too me.  Not sure on what locktite to use or not either...but just searching around for that now.

Frame:

Your item was collected(GuangDongShengShenZhenShi LCYX) at 2015-12-03 18:40:00

Timing Site Status 2015-12-03  18:40:00 GuangDongShengShenZhenShi LCYX  Posting  

Rims:

DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
December 7, 2015 , 6:52 am

Arrived at USPS Facility

JAMAICA, NY 11430 

Your item arrived at our USPS facility in JAMAICA, NY 11430 on December 7, 2015 at 6:52 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

December 7, 2015 , 6:48 am

Processed Through Sort Facility

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

December 2, 2015 , 6:28 pm

Processed Through Sort Facility

XIAMEN EMS, CHINA

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

December 2, 2015 , 5:51 pm

Acceptance

CHINA

Ordered Aero spokes for a fat bike, lol.  

I wanted white.  Last years Aero's were on closeout. tongue.png  Plus they'll be fat.

High

Intensity

Interval

Training.

HIIT, get yourself into the fat burning zone, then keep your body guessing.

Supersets, and drop sets are huge. shock your system, this is what causes it to burn the fat.

Hanging leg raises (do knee raises to start), and using a decline bench do weighted oblique twists. Bring the weight (dumbbell, medicine ball) all the way down below your body on the side before you bring it back up to center. Pause at bottom and at middle, control is everything on these. Don't rush them.

Remember, Muscle burns fat. Working muscle (strength training) is much more efficient than cardio.

And finally, 80% of abs are in the kitchen. If you eat like shit, you will not be able to lose the gut. Simple as that, cut out pop (carbonated drinks kill cause bloating) lower the intake of desserts (simple sugars are destructive).

If you want the six pack abs (traditional showy, ripped midsection) you need to cut down to 5% body fat or less. It's hard.

Literally not even remotely close to answering the question I have.

I don't need to learn how to gain or loose muscle or fat or help with my diet.

The hanging leg raises will help some with midsection size loss. The same can be said with any abdominal exercise. Honestly the key here is going to be cardio. Get the heart rate up, keep it up, and when mixed with proper diet, the midsection will shrink.

Granted the question is with you loosing 100 lbs, is it 'fat' or extra skin? Extra skin honestly needs to be cut off. The skin is like an elastic band. It can only grow so much, and still 'bounce back'.

J