Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I get this error, every time I post but refresh and my post is there:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

{"success":1,"post":"\n\n

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

I think if you noticed the shark first you are probably gay.gif

I like sharks, they are way more less likely to bite you. ;)

We had yet again, another host issue.  But we are back and online again.

I never noticed the shark.

I was looking fi r tattoos because that bitch is a dead ringer for the dumb cunt.

So Christmas night I get a text message that said "Ed was killed tonight in an accident"

WTF!?!?

He was my 3 third mechanic who I hired back in 2000 and I spent damn near every day with that guy at work working with him listening to his life and family stories. We were getting ready to make him a lead mechanic on the pull-up lines. 

RIP buddy!

Sure does put a damper on your first day back at work with out him.

Sorry Neal. That's horrible!

Thanks Ryan.

It is going to suck for a while, but that is the sad reality of life.

I have amassed a huge order of AR parts. Now how do I order without the wife finding out. 

Focusing on this has helped my sadness. Tomorrow I am going to make a work stand for AR's.

My wife thinks I am getting ready to go to war. I think she might be a little crazy...

She did marry me so go figure.

Sean you will have to let us know if Tanner enjoys the ride. :)

Sean you will have to let us know if Tanner enjoys the ride. smile.png

Better have my rotor mounts in tomorrow. I'd like to ride myself!! Tanner and Aidan will love it. I still need to make a rack to hold the skis if on our ride I pull them off. Figure the option will make it so I can take them out. Will also be transport to the lake once I get them a snowmobile. I'll use theirs to pull this and no one walks!

Thanks Sean.

Both boys fit in that? 

My best friend got me this and he is 9.  Love that little man! :)

IMAG0324_1.jpg

Scored another decent deal!

600 rounds 5.56 federal american $200.67!

Sweet. Was out dickin' around today when I came across a Romanian Tokarev that was too cheap to pass up. My Eastern Bloc collection grows larger, comrade, AHHH MOTHERLAND!!!

Shit, I never knew that was used here too. 

Hey computer peoples.  

I'm looking for a mediocre gaming/graphics desktop.  Top end of the $$$ is 550$ without monitor.  Windows 10 or 7, no 8.1 crap.  I can build just fine, just haven't done it in long enough I don't know the parts game anymore.  Wife wants to do more Adobe Illustrator style things at home, so reasonable graphics card and a minimum of 8gb of ram.  

Monitor will be something along the lines of a cheaper 27" IPS display.  

Buying is preferred, but I can build anything.