Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

I had some crablegs in my trunk.... Well, it Aparently melted at some point and now my car smells like bad fish. Thankfully the towel I had over the bag caught 99% of it, but some escaped.

Any suggestions and how to get rid of that smell?

ozone machine

This

You still have to clean, and always use Ozone as the last resort.  It can harm some leathers and plastics.  I'd always try to modify the molecular structure first.  Safest and easiest way.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

I posted it above in the quote.

I suggest reloading the file and all subheadings...

/home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel

Isn't said error in my quote?

It's random, but yes I have seen it in your quotes, too.

I was being sarcastic about not seeing errors.... Doh.gif

What errors?

You still have to clean, and always use Ozone as the last resort. It can harm some leathers and plastics. I'd always try to modify the molecular structure first. Safest and easiest way.

What cleaner would you recommend?

I'm going to get a plastic tub for hauling things now. I'm so embarrassed. It is kind of amusing as I'm driving my boss around today.

It fades after 2 minutes of driving.

Take it to a professional. It shouldn't cost more than $50 and you'll have a guarantee and the experience to have the job done properly.

Take it to a professional. It shouldn't cost more than $50 and you'll have a guarantee and the experience to have the job done properly.

Will do.

Thanks for the tips guys.

You still have to clean, and always use Ozone as the last resort. It can harm some leathers and plastics. I'd always try to modify the molecular structure first. Safest and easiest way.

I'm going to get a plastic tub for hauling things now. I'm so embarrassed. It is kind of amusing as I'm driving my boss around today.

Before we leave, I need to take the car for a quick spin!

Just tell him you get a lot of pussy.

With the Mullards in.

smDSCN3416_zpsf1vbizid.jpg

smDSCN3414_zpsskqblw8n.jpg

smDSCN3419_zpsuikr0gzc.jpg

I took it as you spilled no liquid, but the car smells. That I'd ozone.

If it is a spill you need to fix that first obviously. Whatever it is should be water soluble so a detergent and water is fine assuming where you get wet can get wet. Hard bristle brush and a shop vac and you are golden. Probably embarrass what any professional would do here that I know of.

Vinegar if it pulls no color on the target isn't a bad additive.

Super. Pothole blew apart my tire.

Waiting for a couple hours for a tow.

I wonder if I have to ride with this dude to Minnetonka....

That's gonna be awesome.

WTF? Couple hours?? That's BS.

Btw, don't hit potholes.

I wonder if I have to ride with this dude to Minnetonka....

That's gonna be awesome.

Coming into my hood? Thanks for the warning.

<-was just about to shower to go to bed

Need a shower. Biked to pick up my 4 year old from daycare today. He said the trailer was too bumpy on the snow though so he isn't sure he wants me to pick him up again. Probably better on the recumbent, but the damn tires throw up so much of the ground I didn't want to do that without a facemask/goggles for him.

We need the lake to freeze so I can give my boys their snowmobile. I rode it around the yard again today, lol

WTF? Couple hours?? That's BS.

Btw, don't hit potholes.

I feel pretty lucky. If I had a shot car with shit tired I probably would have been in a lot worse situation.

I definitely hate that I don't have run flats at this moment.

I guess they will just take the car and drop off the key....

Makes me so nervous.

My stress limit is just about at its top however. I need to edit these pictures before a funeral on Saturday too.

I really really need a break.

I have to do that. The Jeep's previous owner spilled grape juice. I removed the carpet in the trunk area and cleaned it but there are spots where it pooled in other places. 

Snow ! 

It's been snowing for a few hours today and since I have this vicious cold, I'm driving to work. Can't wait to test out the bike with studded tires, I have to take a picture to see just how skinny the tires are compared to Sean's bike :lol: