Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

rip forum :( 

holy shit

oh a refreshed fixed it.. anyone else see crazy shit after posting? 

kyguaKC.png

Well my 4 yr old lost his first tooth today.

He fell asleep holding it, because he doesn't want the tooth fairy to take it. Ever since my wife's uncle passed away (a year and a half ago now) Wyatt has had separation anxiety issues, and is afraid of giving up/losing anything. Not quite sure how the wife is planning on playing this one out.

How much does the tooth fairy pay for a tooth these days?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

oh a refreshed fixed it.. anyone else see crazy shit after posting? 

Almost every time I quote something.

It is early, but he got his teeth early as well. And he held onto his tooth all night, so the tooth fairy hasn't come yet. Our older one insisted she gives chocolate coins when he lost teeth, so that's what she left him. Not sure what the normal running rate is.

Damn, my boy's 7 and just now getting loose teeth.

Not sure on the rate either. When I was little we got a $2 bill. My brother gave his daughter a $5 so 3 days later when Aidan lost his first tooth I figured it better match since they see each other 2x a week.

After some shooting I broke the guns down and used frog lub. Very nice stuff for sure. I like the paste very much for all rail slides.

Cool. Never tried the stuff, but I have heard a lot of good stuff on it on some forums I go to.

Been a little sad about Bowie all day.

Finally got the Shure M97xE and Jico SAS stylus, threw it on a Technics headshell. Also took a shot of my temporary phono stage.

smIMAG0522_zpsi31wqwiq.jpg

smIMAG0521_zps8tcpgeyl.jpg

smIMAG0523_zpstu3gp5lc.jpg

Pretty!

I'm going to go grab the wood for my analog rack soon. It drives me crazy having it sit on the floor.

Glad to see I am not the only obsessive one on here smile.png

Come on general, put the LS in the Avista!! I want one then.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Glad to see I am not the only obsessive one on here smile.png

I'm not even close to being done.

Come on general, put the LS in the Avista!! I want one then.

I like the twin turbo V6. I'm actually interested in it.

I don't dislike the TTv6, but I don't pay for gas and if that car had the engine my truck has it would FLY

The world would be a better place if we LS all the cars

The world would be a better place if we LS all the cars

FUCK NO!