Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I parked next to a prius over the weekend in my Park Ave.  I had to laugh at the front ends being even I would have been sitting in the back of the Prius where I was sitting in the drivers seat in the Park Ave.  

I've been shopping for almost 6 months. Bummed at what I don't fit in. sad.png

I think I can get a CTS-V for cheaper than most other things though from a monthly company expense which may make it the winner. Sad day when I went from all BMW/Ford my whole life to two Cadillacs. Fucking new Lincoln's are disgusting.

The Elmiraj is what the Mark 9 should be. The concept 9 is butt ugly

Lincoln's dead.

First they kill Merc and now Lincoln. Serious wtf. sad.png

Sucks. And the mechanically dumb Cadillac is doing the opposite. gay.gif

I think Mercury fell out of place in the 80s. They transitioned into the "upscale" Ford. 15 years later, it was Lincoln's turn. No heart or soul; nothing to distinguish them from Ford. Hell, look what they did to Aston and Jag under their control. It's just disgusting.

What is that you like? Indian typically isn't great for diet, lol.

I typically like good food. :)

We like Thai coconut curry soup

Spicy pad thai

chicken tikka masalla

I'm up for trying most anything; getting certain ingredients may be a problem.

How are you on fish sauce?

...which is definitely my favorite Thai/Vietnamese/Laotian flavor.

If you like spinach, making Palak Paneer is really easy and a great accompaniment to a shitloads of different proteins and or other curries.

I'll throw up more ideas if you answer my silly questions smile.png

If you've never pan roasted cauliflower do it tomorrow.

425 or so, needs to be HOT in the oven but not burn. In a rush I've done it hotter but I am also used to watching everything I cook all the time as I pretty much use 22,000btu's non-stop. Above 440 or so you'll have hot spot issues on your pan or oven I bet. Either way, the goal is BROWN on the pan side. I use convection roast so they brown on both sides.

Slice the cauliflower into steaks, cut out the core or prepare to pick it out later or man up and eat it wink.png Coat a sheet pan with olive oil. Just like wine if you won't eat the olive oil on a piece of bread and like it, don't cook with it. Add the cauliflower and get both sides oily. Add a copious amount of kosher salt, ie, like potatoes amount add some white pepper and throw them in the oven. When the bottom is nice and brown flip if you aren't seeing it on both sides and make them nice and brown.

My kids FIGHT over it.

I will also warn you all. NONE of my recipes really include solid measurements or cooking temperatures. ALL require tasting and watching consistently like you love what you are doing. That part is fun though, so enjoy it.

Just wanted to make sure I clarified. I have about 15 recipes written down, lol

I'll throw up more ideas if you answer my silly questions smile.png

I'll throw up if you keep talking about some nasty ass food.

I really hate Volvo's new only 4 cylinder concept. The new XC90 is sexy as hell, but fuck that powertrain.

If Godzilla came in RWD I might be interested. I am sick of AWD. Makes the snow nowhere near as much fun.

Thank Fuck I am not the only one.

AWD is great for times and keeping the W safe but I miss sideways traveling.

If Godzilla came in RWD I might be interested. I am sick of AWD. Makes the snow nowhere near as much fun.

Thank Fuck I am not the only one.

AWD is great for times and keeping the W safe but I miss sideways traveling.

out of all fun cars it fits my family the best

But mostly because I for way better in 2 doors

But mostly because I for way better in 2 doors

You love those big big 2 doors.

Nothing like the first week back to school. Especially on a campus that focus' more on the arts than the previous ones.

Granted the few days before had me kinda mind fucked as the kiddo's mom has been losing feeling and having iverall numbness on her whole right side. While we have not really gotten along all that well until the last year or so, I hope for her sake as well as the kiddo, that it is nothing serious. That being said she asked if things got real bad if I would take her. Kinda mind fucked me as I was shocked it was even a question. If I could I would have her finish the semester in NY, bring her down here and after I finish my semester I would be back to work full time.

J

To clarify, I mean bring the kid down. Not her mom.

My boss nominated me as area manager of the year.

:woot: 

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

I've been shopping for almost 6 months. Bummed at what I don't fit in. sad.png

I think I can get a CTS-V for cheaper than most other things though from a monthly company expense which may make it the winner. Sad day when I went from all BMW/Ford my whole life to two Cadillacs. Fucking new Lincoln's are disgusting.

The Elmiraj is what the Mark 9 should be. The concept 9 is butt ugly

Stepping up in the world!

M5 > CTS-V so i wouldn't call it a step up but the m5 is cost prohibitive for my company lease