Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I don't fucking want it.

Really?

Leaving England tomorrow, it's pretty bittersweet.. This is by far one of my favorite countries I've been to but It's time to get home.

Ryan the pimp

Besides the wheels that thing is sexy

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

I think I may be driving this home tomorrow.

http://southbend.craigslist.org/bar/5376485045.html

Nice gas cans.

New ad tomorrow:  Ugly ass 24's for sale or trade for 16's

Fuckin A!

Wheels will be gone first thing.

Big snowstorm bust!

1 inch and some ice. Only 1/18th of what was forecast...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Fuck, the way this meeting is going I'd like to leave and start something new.  Take you all with me.  We'd own it.

Shit, some of us would kill for the opportunity. While I am doing pretty decently in school (3.75 gpa), I'm finding myself missing work. Finding anything that isn't an hr away, has a flexible schedule, and pays at least semi decently is rare. Found something workin with the Student Veterans Associate at my last campus. Pay is low, but it's flexible and will cover a bit of what I need to get handled.

Now just to figure out everything with the kiddo and her mom.

J

If I had a good idea, I'd do it.  I'm ready for the next step in my life.

Consulting firm?

J

I would rock it with those rims if that's what I had though!

I'd be afraid of the tire cost when I found a pothole.  

I already have different wheels for it. I will change them before I drive it. Fuck that big shit, it's dumb.

8ga donkey dick sized Karma Kable now run from tube amp to speakers. While Knu offers terminations that accept their 8 ga Karma Kables, the hold down screws would not tighten far enough to clear the screw on covers, I was able to grind them down a bit to accommodate the assembly. I stabbed my hand half a dozen times trying to screw down the retainer screws. What a PITA. But it does look cool with the garden hose sized cables going from the amp to the speakers.

Thanks to the snow/ice the lumber yard will be closed tomorrow, so perhaps I can grab the wood for the stand next weekend and at least get it planed and joined.

41NmpfhvD8L._SX300_.jpg

41zlY9domzL._SX300_.jpg

The cable has a diameter that is ~ the same as a 10Ga shot shell.

Already $600 deep in tires already this year!

Edited by dem beats

Already $600 deep in tires already this year!
$2400 here not counting wheels

How could that not be noticed?

You win!

Mine were from potholes though

Mine were preventative.

Duh, oriental woman.

Probably happened in the hood and the dude was like, "Nope! Not stopping here!"